[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why was this man allowed to be in charge for 8 years?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 17
File: file.png (392 KB, 628x484) Image search: [Google]
file.png
392 KB, 628x484
why was this man allowed to be in charge for 8 years?
>>
>>80928010
GWB was a great man. If you think otherwise you literally fell for jewish memes.

I'd take him over Obama or Trudeau any day of the week. He was a good man who knew who the enemy was and fought them.
>>
>>80928318
you are aware of the context right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsQdzsIMFPQ

this man is a child
>>
>>80928318
>>
File: putin-bush.jpg (82 KB, 830x553) Image search: [Google]
putin-bush.jpg
82 KB, 830x553
>>80928010
He had charisma.
>>
>>80928641

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE59vpev-xU
>>
>>80928010

>implying he wasn't just a puppet for the NEOCON party and Israeli Jews

Step up your game, senpai.
>>
>>80928728

fuck off Australia you can never beat Canada in bantz

just stop
>>
File: 989495564.png (368 KB, 437x374) Image search: [Google]
989495564.png
368 KB, 437x374
>>80928766
>entire country's population less than Los Angelos
>thinks he has a relevant opinion to any conversation
>>
>>80928411
Yes I saw the video. I thought it was funny.
He is deeply Christian and was enjoying the song. Give him a break.

I'm not saying he wasn't goofy a lot of times, but the liberal media crucified him and really ruined his image. (see jon "leibowitz" stewart)

He really is a highly intelligent man. I fault him for not fighting back against the media but he had a respect for the office that Obama doesn't have. Obama will stoop down and dance around like a clown on late night TV shows as much as he can.

Can you imagine Obama being president during 9/11? He would've lectured us about islamophobia and reminded us how Christians can be terrorists too.

GWB went to war and took justice for our dead. Obama is too much of a limp-wristed psuedo intellectual to do anything with that sort of courage.
>>
>>80928965

>highly intelligent

gave it away
>>
>>80928766

Do you even /pol/, bro?
>>
>>80928944
>He counts all the beaners and niggers as people

That's cute
>>
We know he boned Condi do you think porked Michelle
>>
>>80928010

What part of rigged system do you not understand?
>>
>>80928318
You are aware he started the shitshow that has now spread across the entire Arab world? What he began in Iraq, this idea of "democracy in the Middle East", gave us ISIS and other Islamist madmen running the show whenever the Americans aren't around
>>
File: 1118328_o.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1118328_o.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>80928411

Church in the south is way different from church anywhere else. Down there, you're supposed to show some enthusiasm, dance and sing, be jubilant. It's awfully intolerant to be picking on Dubya's cultural heritage like that.
>>
>>80928010
because the majority of people voted for him
>>
>>80929117
I don't think W fucks dudes
>>
>>80929236
He grew up Episcopalian and he's now a Methodist. It's nothing like that.
>>
File: bad jew, bad.png (32 KB, 764x333) Image search: [Google]
bad jew, bad.png
32 KB, 764x333
>>80929050
(((they))) didn't like him very much and used the media to smear him
>>
>>80929192
I know that, but I don't fault him for it.

The intel at the time suggested Saddam had WOMA. If it had been true it would've posed a massive threat to the war in Afghanistan. He made the choice he had to make. Unfortunately the Intel was false.

If you buy into Micheal Moore's conspiracy theory that Bush was in it for oil the you are a certified good goyim.
>>
>>80928318

Are you a neo-con?
>>
>>80928010
Our fair and balanced democratic political process.
>>
>>80929050
his IQ is around 120. not genius material, but most likely higher than yours
>>
>>80928318
>I'd take him over Obama or Trudeau any day of the week.
That right there.
>>
>>80929524
No, I consider myself a nationalist.
>>
File: George Dubya Bush.webm (3 MB, 512x318) Image search: [Google]
George Dubya Bush.webm
3 MB, 512x318
biden's face is the best
>>
Cocaine
>>
>>80929099
>implying canadians Are people
>>
>>80929626

Then why do you defend the neo-con president?
>>
File: 1449381891541.jpg (37 KB, 393x450) Image search: [Google]
1449381891541.jpg
37 KB, 393x450
>>80928010
Because he's genuine.

You can see Obama starting to get into it too, but then holding back. Obama knows how to fake it.

Love him or hate him, Bush was always real.
>>
>>80928318
fpbp
>>
>>80928010
"Either you're with us or you're the enemy."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-23kmhc3P8U
>>
>>80929712
because he was a good man and it makes me sad to see him torn down.

Do you remember that era at the end of his presidency? The media constantly caricaturized him and mocked him.

His reputation I think is really unfairly tarnished. He led us through difficult times and had courage and resolve that is lacking in today's governments.
>>
File: 1468441519306.png (411 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1468441519306.png
411 KB, 750x1334
>>80928010
illuminati
>>
>>80928010
I think he looked around at the black people in the crowd and assumed it was 'that' kind of of service.
>>
>>80928010
His political voice was pretty neutral. He was tough on terrorism especially since his first major happening was 9/11. He addressed major incidents pretty neutrally and didn't really create a whole lot of waves in any of his press conferences or addresses. He always supported the American nation as a whole and didn't inspire any kind of divide or outcasting. He didn't even really do much as a president, he didn't try to overstep his boundaries by enacting all sorts of executive orders and he never campaigned on divisive rhetoric. Even after all of that, democrats had the public believing that he was Hitler and the worst president ever. The left went way out of their way to criticize anything they could, but their only ammunition was to criticize his kind of country bumpkin demeanor. He was and still is a patriot.

Compare that to Obama. Obama literally only holds press conferences when a black man is shot by a non black person. He goes to police funerals and criticizes the police. He constantly accuses the right and republicans for the troubles in the country and his inability to get anything done. He travels around the world and apologizes for America to anyone who will listen. He and his administration actively sensor and cover up factual information to control a specific narrative for the country. He preaches untrue rhetoric including the gender pay gap and racist police tactics despite there being a ton of credible evidence that prove the opposite, or at least negates it. He abuses his presidential power by outright declaring he will veto any republican/conservative bill that passes across his desk. He uses the powers provided in the patriot act to secretly surveil and police law abiding citizens, which was never intended or seen before him (inb4 warrant less wiretaps). He claims to be against big business and banks yet he bailed out with tax payer money the organizations responsible for the financial collapse.

Remind me again who is worse?
>>
>>80930479
well said anon
>>
>>80930479
Christ, seriously? How can you be this cucked being here? He was a gloablist puppet raised by the CIA. He started their long-scale plan of destabilizing and invading the Middle East and eroding our rights with the Patriot Act, fearmongering etc. He is not a fucking patriot.
>>
>>80930479
I hated W when he was in office, but I was also a Leftist back then. I honestly think history will judge him a lot better than people do today. Especially after Obama.
>>
>>80928010
George W. Bush = based af
and the best US president of all time
>>
File: cda-cop21-20151130.jpg (79 KB, 620x393) Image search: [Google]
cda-cop21-20151130.jpg
79 KB, 620x393
>>80928010
>why was this man allowed to be in charge for 8 years?
how long is this thing going to be allowed to be in charge leaf?
>>
>>80931482

as long me and my fellow canadians keep voting for hiim.
>>
>>80931159
There is little difference between them. Left and right are feet of the same entity, they take turns and pretend to be different but it moves the same project forward. Obama acts like more of an overt tyrant because Bush put in place the mechanisms for him to be.
>>
>>80930978
The patriot act was basically designed to be able to stop the people like the guy who shot up the Orlando night club. If any part of the patriot act was used on that guy, it was either ignored or used to shut down any allegations of wrongdoing. Obama has taken that power and run with it.

George bush didn't declare war on the Middle East, congress did, almost unanimously, bipartisanly. He realized that it quickly became a quagmire and before he left office he actively pleaded with the public and the government that prematurely evacuating troops could lead to a greater threat than what was already present there. Obama tried to end the war and in doing so created Isis and armed them with American machines of war that the local governments surrendered to their enemies almost immediately.

Bush created the department of homeland security which essentially brought a lot of independent governing bodies together under one federal branch in order to create an improved security task force for the homeland. What has Obama done with it? Now we actively bus in detained illegal immigrants near the border to locations further inside the country and turn them loose. The TSA miserably failed a test imposed on them several years ago that would potentially allow for a huge breach in air traffic safety. Bush and his administration laid the foundation for a successful defense of the homeland and Obama just uses the executive power to manipulate the governing bodies to do what he pleases. Obama constantly preaches against letting Americans have guns but in reality he uses the weapon that Bush handed to him to do all sorts of unamerican things. If he had known the next president was going to drastically abuse the patriot act and the DHS, he probably wouldn't have allowed any president to have that kind of power, especially since Bush himself didn't really do anything at all with it.
>>
File: RONALD RAYGUN.jpg (2 MB, 1900x1200) Image search: [Google]
RONALD RAYGUN.jpg
2 MB, 1900x1200
>>80931159
History should judge him worse

Raygun decreased legal immigration when he got into office and while he did an amnesty he did it to get laws passed to strengthen the border and kick out spics at a time when America was still about 78% white

Bush I then did another amnesty because he was a fucking fag that didn't actually bother to enforce Reagan's laws because of muh cheap labor and because his sons were both mexiphiles and this at a time when America was 76% white

Then Clinton got in, immediately increased legal immigration by 150% and also refused to enforce Reagan's immigration laws and proudly declared in 1998 that "by 2050 white Americans will be a minority" at a time when America was 71% white (non-Hispanic)

Bush got into office when America was 69-70% white and despite having a Republican majority that got even larger after 9/11 actually increased the total number of refugees allowed in, the first Republican president ever to actually INCREASE legal immigration. He also pushed for yet ANOTHER amnesty and also refused to enforce Reagan's immigration laws and opposed the creation of a border wall in 2006.

Bush was the worst cuck and Jeb would have been even worse, good riddance to the dynasty of cucks. Too bad even if Trump deports spics en mass and swings our immigration levels down and firmly in favor of Europeons the US will only be maybe 67% white (non-Hispanic) in 2020 because of all the damage these dumb fucking Bushes allowed to happen.
>>
>>80929635
>CRASHING THIS MEMORIAL
>BY
>DANCING
>ON THE GRAVES
>OF THESE PEOPLE
>>
>>80928411
Only a huge faggot like vid related can drag a 10 second clip into 7 minutes.
>>
>>80928010
Because people felt like they could drink a beer with him. Are you underage or what?
>>
>>80928318
2 tru
>>
>>80929236
>bush
>southern
>>
>>80928010
The petro-dollar. Why do you ask OP?
>>
>>80929493
Obama has also been anti-Israel yet the media sucks his cock
>>
>>80928010

He piggyback'd on his father's success and the Bush name. If he was just another faggot, he would not have won.

It's the same deal with Hillary. She's piggybacking on the Clinton name.
>>
White flame dancing on the grave of his foes
>>
File: derail 7.jpg (88 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
derail 7.jpg
88 KB, 500x500
>>
>>80929635
Is Biden autistic or something?
>>
>>80931837
>The patriot act was basically designed to be able to stop the people
That is the surface level. Deeper purpose is to test the amount of tyranny people will put up with. Bush put his foot in the water, so Obama started wading.

>George bush didn't declare war on the Middle East, congress did, almost unanimously, bipartisanly.
Because his administration lied to them and to the media and manipulated everyone.

>Obama tried to end the war and in doing so created Isis and armed them with American machines of war that the local governments surrendered to their enemies almost immediately.
This was done on purpose. ISIS was originally funded by us, Turkey, the Saudis, Israel, etc. It's basically a CIA pet project. Bush's father was in the CIA, he brainwashed his own sons.

>If he had known the next president was going to drastically abuse the patriot act and the DHS, he probably wouldn't have allowed any president to have that kind of power, especially since Bush himself didn't really do anything at all with it.
This was done on purpose. He created the system by which Obama would have the power of manipulation he does. Bush's administration also manipulated us into the Iraq War, which was a disaster from all sides. I'm not entirely blaming Bush himself, he was a brainwashed simpleton, he might've been a decent guy otherwise.

You need more research and deeper thinking. Why did our Saudi allies fund the 9/11 terrorists? Incompetence is a useful shield.
>>
8 years of Al Gore would have been worse.
>>
>>80932327

I think you are. Biden's reaction was that of a normal human being.
>>
File: th.jpg (6 KB, 259x173) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6 KB, 259x173
the same reason this man was allowed to be in charge for 8 years
>>
>>80929635
Dude wubbya tryin to hit dat
>>
>>80931159

You are delusional. Nobody is going to forget that the twin towers fell on his watch. A good percentage of people even believe that he knew it was going to happen but did nothing.

Bush was the worst president this country has ever seen, but at least he wasn't Obama.
>>
>>80932348
All that you're proving is that Bush didn't abuse his power, yet Obama has. You're basically saying that the Chinese are to blame for the gun crime in America because they invented explosive powder that later was used by Europeans to create gunpowder and guns.

There is a stark difference between saying "I'm your parent and you will respect my authority" and "I am your parent, so I'm forcing you to ignore your teachers and skip school because I don't agree with them".

You're only reinforcing my argument.
>>
>>80928411
that child made a better and more authentic speech then king nigger did.

he can also throw a baseball.
>>
>>80928318
>you literally fell for jewish memes
This coming from the guy defending some retard who gave kikes TRILLIONS of dollars for free. Fucking kike shill, fuck off.
>>
>>80932633
Its been proven his administration lied about Iraq and manipulated the American people and congress into it. Abuse of power, since you only pay attention to the surface.
>>
>>80933152
Fine, his administration lied. That's bad. Is it okay when Obama does it? Absolutely not. Is it okay that Obama abuses the powers bestowed upon him by the bush administration? Still no. I'm waiting for you to explain to me how Bush was worse than Obama. He just wasn't. Was he the best president? No. Was he without fault? No. That doesn't make it okay for Obama to make things worse. It doesn't make it okay for Obama to lie because Bush did it one time.
>>
>>80933458
Of course it's not good for Obama to do it, and I claimed they were the same, not that one was worse. Bush's actions were to increase control, Obama could increase control because of those actions, they're both equally traitorous. You seem to be buying into the illusion that they're part of something different, or independent actors. They're part of the same entity which pretends difference, swings one foot forward at a time, the same as the Ben Garrison cartoon.
>>
>>80934467
They are different. They are not the same.

To equate one person who did terrible things with a tool that another person created but did not use is just a false equivalency. It's not like Bush handed Obama the keys to a Ferrari that had 200 miles on it and said "Rack up as many miles as you can before you leave office", he handed him the keys and Obama decided to drive it everywhere. It's just not equivalent. In the same vein? Sure, I'll give you that. But not the same, not anywhere close.
>>
It's because he kept the US safe. Waterboarding, thumbtacks under finger nails. He knew he had to have people do fucked up shit to terrorists to keep the country safe. And allowed CIA, contractors whoever do what they needed to. How many times was the US attacked by terrorist after 9/11 during his term? How many times with Obama? Not defending Bush. He fucked up a lot of things. But after 9/11 people wanted to be safe.
>>
>>80928010

Dubya was definitely the "special" child of the family.

The guy basically just snorted cocaine and partied his way through life and waltzed on into the white house. That is the beauty of the Republican Party.
>>
>>80934827
You're missing the point. Bush was simpleminded, an alcoholic and brainwashed. His administration did most of it, they couldn't accomplish everything they want in 8 years. So they decide to put Obama in, try a different tactic of acceleration, and use the leverage they gained of the American people accepting tyranny to ramp it up. Elect a black guy, that will be huge shield for the media to spin out to distract people from whats happening. Republicans wanting smaller government is an illusion, Bush drastically increased its powers. Trump is the only non-controlled candidate since JFK.
>>
>>80928010
He was a charming and erudite companion.
>>
>>80935077
Agree to disagree.

I can agree with some things you're alluding to. Do I think that a lot of government action takes place behind closed doors? Sure. Do I think that there is sort of an autocracy that conspires to do as it pleases? Maybe to some degree. Do I think there are actors behind the president who influence their actions and behaviors in office? Yes.

But on the other hand: do I think the democrats and republicans are just memes and there's a hive mind that controls it all? No. Do I think there's some conspiracy to elect a puppet so that mysterious figures can really do the ruling? No. Do I think Bush and Obama did basically the same thing and/or are responsible for the same types of misdeeds? No.

I think we've reached an impasse. Don't read too much into the specifics of my statements in this post, even if you think I may have slightly misrepresented your view let's just agree to call it a day at this point. You're fine to believe what you want, so I'll let you do that and I ask you do let me believe what I want.
>>
>>80934868
American here.

Jesus christ but you are an idiot and a tool.
>>
>>80929833
This really did help W.
>>
>>80928010
Cuz his father let Operation : Fuck up the Brown ones, commence.
>>
>>80935656
>>80935656
>Do I think there's some conspiracy to elect a puppet so that mysterious figures can really do the ruling? No.
They aren't mysterious. They're out in the open. Check out Cheney's connections, and Soros for example. Its all there in their openly stated philosophies. It isn't a theory, they say it themselves. Notice how the candidates all kowtow and accept money from the same actors? They're esoteric and believe in some yin-yang thing, but they're ultimately the same.

I agree to let each other think what we want, but I'd prefer intelligent people to know how things actually are. I can't convince you of the truth, you have to accept it on your own.
>>
>>80929192
This started long before Bush 2, kid
>>
>>80928411
Trudeau is a literal child. Has no idea how an economy works. Neither does Obama.
>>
>>80936278
I knew you were immediately going to jump to "you're blue pilled I'm red pilled and you're in denial".

Stay classy, anon.
>>
>>80928411

>linking me to TYT

kys
>>
File: Go Fuck Yourself.jpg (27 KB, 463x372) Image search: [Google]
Go Fuck Yourself.jpg
27 KB, 463x372
>>80928318
Fuck off, Neocon cocksucker.

Obama and lil' truddy may be absolute shit but Bush was the one who created this mess in the first place
>>
>>80936344
Will do. I believe I jumped on that in my first reply anyway.
>>
>>80928318
He did 9/11
>>
>>80930195

Underrated
>>
>>80928318
>He knew who his enemies were
He did fuck all about the globalists
>>
File: 1402723170960.jpg (67 KB, 851x349) Image search: [Google]
1402723170960.jpg
67 KB, 851x349
>>80932397
Don't let the environmental hippy bullshit fool you, he only picked up that shtick after he lost the 2000 election

During his time as VP, Al Gore was a fucking cold blooded killer
>>
>>80928411
You are aware that GWB is a very religious man? I know it's hard for your pathetically feeble mind to grasp the concept of God, but perhaps you can stop by a Baptist ceremony sometime and maybe clue in that singing God's praises is a joyful thing?
>>
>>80936969
He founded the Young Turks

Do you want 8 years of the Young Turks administration
>>
>>80935045
So you have two degrees, speak Spanish and English, and also can fly a fighter jet?
>>
>>80937199
Can I get a citation?

Even if he did, he wouldn't have if he had been elected president, he would have been to busy bombing the everloving shit out of everybody
>>
>>80928318
>Better than Obama or Trudeau
>great man

The literal shit I just flushed down the toilet would have been better than those two. That does not make GWB a great man. Literally a war criminal and puppet of the (((globalist establishment))) who was their chasing sheckles for himself and his friends.

He may have thrown the right some bones, but he was not looking out for the country or its people.
>>
File: 1452965696069.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1452965696069.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>80937285
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Current_TV

>owned by Al Gore

>It has spawned two spin-off television series, Current TV's The Young Turks with Cenk Uygur (2011–2013) and...
>>
>>80928318
>He was a good man who knew who the enemy was and fought them.
then why did he bomb goat herders instead of Saudi Arabia? he was a corrupt asshole
>>
>>80928965
You can be deeply Christian and still conduct yourself in a serious manner at a memorial service for victims of a mass shooting.

The lamest point was when Obongo himself started dancing as if to cover for his dumb ass. What a cuck...
>>
seems pretty smart here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvknGT8W5jA

i've read he played a simple country boy persona to seem more relatable to americans and i kinda believe it. he's a new england yuppie from connecticut or something. theres hardly a drop of southern blood in him. i think he was way smarter than he appeared but at the same time, his presidency was kinda disastrous
>>
>>80929583
Two degrees and smart enough to fly a fighter jet. I would say that his IQ was a little higher than 120, not genius but certainly not the imbecile the media made him out to be. I believe that his marks at Harvard were just a little better than Kerry's.
>>
>>80932322
Check
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.