[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else notice that Jews are freaking the fuck out recently?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: Jews freak out.png (329 KB, 1001x1088) Image search: [Google]
Jews freak out.png
329 KB, 1001x1088
All of a sudden Hollywood is pumping out movies about Holocaust denial and white supremacy

The New York times is openly calling out 4chan, an irrelevant message board full of shitposters, and building it up as if it's some great titanic enemy on the internet.

Shilling for Israel on /pol/ has reached critical mass. Practically 10 threads a day on why we should support Israel, and why the Jews are actually our allies

President Obama eerily remarked on the Orlando shooting by blaming people on the internet for stirring up hatred. This comes in conjunction with a growing subterranean push among the political elite to build support for internet hate speech laws.

It just seems like they're becoming more and more autistic, more and more unhinged.
The narrative is getting away from them, like a train flying off the rails
>>
>>80927254
AYO HOL UP

the guy in the picture. his idea was to BAN parentheses around names? see the thing about jews that i think is the most annoying is that theyre narcistic douchebags who horde money and destroy economies and promote degenerate behavior.
>>
File: negotiating responsibility.png (158 KB, 1203x881) Image search: [Google]
negotiating responsibility.png
158 KB, 1203x881
>>80927254
They should have put aside the rhetoric.
>>
>>80927254
I'm loving it.
>>
File: 1440269055402.png (257 KB, 764x700) Image search: [Google]
1440269055402.png
257 KB, 764x700
Holy fuck, what are they trying to accomplish by doing that echo crap? They are somehow going to take it back?

Shit I didn't even know about it until they started complaining about it.

Now I see it everywhere.
>macht Sie glauben
>>
>>80927254
No, they have been doing it for a long time. You're just redpilled now so you notice it more.
>>
>>80927254
>I will be moving to Facebook where at least people need to use their real names

topkek
>>
File: 1463307333096.png (715 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1463307333096.png
715 KB, 750x725
>>80927254
>>Moving to Facebook where at least people need to use their real names

That's no IQ116 Jew

KEK
>>
>>80927254
Maybe this will get them to pay attention to their actual enemies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7fk8byLKpQ
>>
>>80927940
They really played themselves with that bullshit.
The goal was probably to make it look like they were fighting back against a huge, coordinated effort from "Neo-Nazis", but all it ended up doing was getting a bunch of people to finally realize that the kikes are everywhere in the media.
My mother asked me if I knew why people were doing it, so I told her and her response was "Well at least I know who to avoid now."
>>
>>80927254
>All of a sudden Hollywood is pumping out movies about Holocaust denial and white supremacy

Motherfucker hollywood has been doing this shit for ages.
>>
Seriously what's up with the echoes thing, they practically sewed the gold star on themselves. What are they trying to accomplish?
>>
Shitposting has gone too far.

Normies were never meant to be online. Social media was a mistake.
>>
>>80927254
I think it's because someone's trying to spread anti-antisemitism and it's working. It only draws attention to 4hcan, helping the anti-antisemitism spread faster.
>>
>>80928397

>but all it ended up doing was getting a bunch of people to finally realize that the kikes are everywhere in the media.

fuckin this.

The amount of ((()))'s I saw from major media outlet employees was remarkable.
>>
>>80928682
Internet and social media will reveal everything in due time. Everything will come out in the was when we're all connected.
>>
File: antisemetic remarks.png (2 MB, 1561x954) Image search: [Google]
antisemetic remarks.png
2 MB, 1561x954
>>80928589
It's like nogs trying to take back the slur 'nigger'.
It backfired and now it's easier than ever to think of them as niggers.
They thought it would stop goys from using it and lessen it's impact, but really it increases usage by making it more commonplace and easier to discuss.
>>
If all the journalists and news outlets boycott twitter, then this could be the time to seize control of the narrative and promote alternative sources.
>>
Theyre not even trying to hide the fact theyre jews now, white people wont even care because theyre cucks.
>>
>>80929469
I thought these guys were supposed to be smart or something....
>>
Heh, may as well have posted their tax returns in solidarity.
>>
>>80929469
Yea, they basically spread the meme further than anti-semites ever did.
>>
>>80928233
>Oy
>Israelium
>6,000,000

Oh god, I laughed so hard.
>>
>>80927659

I don't like the fact that they use their position of power to push that they're somehow oppressed.

Past a few jokes you don't really see Jews having it that bad. They tend to have really comfy jobs, easy lives, and a ton of that privilege Twitter hates so much.

But they use the media to push otherwise. And fuck does that make me angry.
>>
>>80927254
>Jews admit they run the world
>Normies get red-pilled
>>
>>80932463

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you
>>
>>80927254
We need a plan senpai we must do something against this dangerous propaganda. This place is the last place on Earth where free speech exists we must protect it.

Any ideas anons ?
>>
File: holohoax.gif (991 KB, 709x528) Image search: [Google]
holohoax.gif
991 KB, 709x528
Oh good, new Holocaust denial thread. In reply to
>>80926053
>>80926108
>>80930845
in the last thread, I have two things to say:

1) See pic.
2) Nazis. Always. Lie.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.