[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
44,444 has occurred. http://lovkap.blogspot.com/2014/09/ ho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
44,444 has occurred.

http://lovkap.blogspot.com/2014/09/holocaust-fake-pics-1.html

CALIFORNIA NEEDS HELP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lUI4d25YVw
>>
Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.
Mas. Shabbath 31b

On the house of the Goy [Goy means unclean, and is the disparaging term for a non-Jew] one looks as on the fold of cattle.

Zohar, Vayshlah 177b

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

“If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)

* “If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)

* “If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

* What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

* “Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)

* “All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)

* “Girls born of the ‘goyim’ are in a state of ‘niddah’ (menstrual uncleanness!) from birth.” (Abodah Zarah 36b)
>>
File: DSCN0321.jpg (975 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0321.jpg
975 KB, 2592x1944
I used something to alter my camera for these ranges.
>>
File: crowley04_01_small.jpg (16 KB, 200x270) Image search: [Google]
crowley04_01_small.jpg
16 KB, 200x270
Aleister drew something pretty of me. The soul has its ways of imprinting itself within your flesh.

Hue, collective knowledge and gender are huge factors in this third density reaction to higher level energy.
>>
The support I gave to the illuminauri was premature. Those hypocrites in particular aren't worth my appraisal anymore.

My allegiance is with the most heavenly faction of beings comprised of gigantic wizards, necromancers and light worshippers. Not the Illuminati, Illuminauri, Tri, Peoples' Galactic Unit and the other factions more the most part are not on my side. Somehow many beings can't find how torture and enslavement are wrong when the war has been happening for trillions of years before the creation of the current universes here in existence.
>>
Jesus, Satan, Apollo, Yahweh are Illuminati gods who serve a higher dark lord at war with 4 other gods locked in a stalemate lasting for trillions of years. They must be around 30-50 density in advancements while we earth humans are 3rd to partially fourth density as far as spiritual advancements are going.
>>
File: 44.png (40 KB, 712x532) Image search: [Google]
44.png
40 KB, 712x532
Luckily the heavenly faction is the most advanced one out there since apparently they have the components in their souls to comprehend the evil nature of torture and enslavement.

The Illuminati pirate faction of Satanic cannibalistic pedophiles uses zionist jews to round up humans with good genetics for soul harvesting through torture. The zionists and masons refill towns with mongrels so that the enslavement of their self chosen property is easier to target through its disadvantages in intellectual feats, poor quality hardware, and Mind/hardware-Dna conjunction errors causing inferior intuition.

Whites physiologically speaking are the happiest people on the planet which is why they end up being killed by the satanic illuminati.

The whole message of the Illuminati is that peace is impossible because of it's own presence around us. They have even targeted me as i'm a victim of the preschool mcmartin satanic sacrifice in south bay cali.
>>
File: 1213ChakraSystem.png (77 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1213ChakraSystem.png
77 KB, 460x345
The Jews would perform skull binding torture on me and many other white kids until we were completely hideous. They would call us fallen angel children in reference to white aryan facial features, and do various other things to torment us and demonize us for our disfigured faces(after the torture sessions).

On another occassion, I've seen around 2 thousand people die in a warehouse all simultaneously, but I still live because I'm advanced with actual et assistance.

I could give much detail on the california satanic carnage that has been happening for over 90 years. Manhattan Beach, Not Newyork, but CA's MB is named after an ET who is in spiritual affiliation with the founder fathers and hidden heavenly fathers who used to protect peaceful earthly locations.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
136 KB, 1280x720
Don't die without putting up a fight.

It's necessary that the satanic forces have to work very hard for each little advancement that they make.

I've been working on a few things for the previous 9 days, and it's very easy for me to commit myself to this act.
Sacrifice is the ultimate route to peace if I take the path which is efficient. This soul of mine is hammered, I've become very expendable due to all of my work in this trillion+ long war. I have taken down many abominable cosmic demon debt collectors.

I don't even wish to existence. The Illuminati should have never damaged this container of mine. This is exactly why I treated their failed aggressors the way I have.

Those insects to me are like frat boys until you get into the god levels, but even then it's full of lame "human" culture. Even though they follow Et culture, it's human to any master's perception.
Jesus and his demon cohorts are childish punks which is why they keep on dying off now in very rapid succession. The truth is that nobody wants to be tortured so the 4 factions' highest leaders have turned on the darklord of the Illuminati.

It's only a matter of time before the dark forces which constrict the surface of earth with it's presence die out. It's absolutely imperative to brutally torture these sick satanic jesus worshippers so none of you get brutalized by the true followers of Jesus.

Not speaking of your fellow christians, but people who're in contact with those who reach out to him. If you're a christian and not know about the crimes of Jesus, then you're not the issue. The biggest issue here is satanic ritual abuse for soul harvesting.

We're all bodies of energy and when this energy body is attacked, fragments scatter are those are collected by the torturers.

At this moment, there are agents under the Illuminati who've been torturing roughly over a million each who're now becoming extremely powerful beings because of it.

One of them so far have been defeated.
>>
File: kg.png (36 KB, 312x289) Image search: [Google]
kg.png
36 KB, 312x289
This is only the tip of the iceberg.

America used to be a very ethnically white place to be before satanic gangs under the government started to abduct 100,000s of white families a year to torture to death. This has been reported various times since the 20s up to now and each person who documents this type of crime dies.

Ted Gunderson, the ex FBI head was assassinated via weaponized cancer for releasing info on the mcmartin preschool satanic ritual abuse, and for revealing that the Tea party members used to publicly kill off their ethnically white political enemies for being labeled racists and would torture the children too. I have personally seen a battle between the manhattan beach town guard vs the aggressive tea party members. Many people in that area died and it's turned into a mongrel camp to change the identity that town of manhattan would be recognized by the masses. Many of my family have been brutally tortured to death to be put into new containers to be tortured to death again and again by the satanic zionists and reptilians.

In my

intellectuals with masculinity are killed off
http://www.takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes.htm

The sleeping giant is coming. 44,444 has occurred
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lUI4d25YVw

Back in October 1917, the Zionists had taken control of Russia in the Bolshevik Revolution. Lenin, originally named Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, had a Jewish maternal grandfather named Blank who later converted to Christianity. Leon Trotsky, originally named Lev Davidovich Bronstein, was born to Jewish parents in the South Ukraine. Jews comprised around 80% of the Bolshevik officials. Stalin's defeat of Trotsky, and purges in the Thirties, were a blow to the Zionists. Nevertheless, they did not forgo the opportunity to partake in an orgy of ethnic cleansing and looting. They failed to secure Russia as their very own Zionist sovereign state, but the establishment of totalitarian societies in Eastern Europe helped their "Holocaust" hoax in gaining a foothold until it was generally accepted by governments and the unquestioning masses.

Real historical holocausts, such as the tens of millions murdered under the Soviet communist regime which was instigated by ex-Khazar self-styled Jews, or the 1.5 million Christian Armenians massacred by the Young Turks (part of the ex-Khazars' tribe), are ignored by the Zionist press as it plays the fictional "Jewish holocaust" for all it is worth. And it has been worth hundreds of billions of marks, and more than a trillion dollars, to date.
>>
I have a lot to share with all of you when ever they give me the chance. I have the information to liberate all of you from the saturn matrix.

I am a very ancient being who is willing to help. I have battled with grays, zionists and masons. I am well decorated in battle. There's more info in my video.
>>
Both zionists and freemasons serve Jesus, Satan and many other demonic parasites who offer enlightenment for harvested spiritual energy.

Also, misery itself is something that can be extracted and used like a weapon against peaceful light entities who rely heavily on mental clarity.

What a shitty jewish world we live in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson

This man was assassinated by the illuminati zionists for revealing underground human sacrifice to the public. Also. Weaponized cancer is what killed off Terrence Mckenna and Llyod pye

http://www.globalresearch.ca/scientific-assassinations-are-part-of-the-cias-modus-operandi/5326396

The origin of cancer is within energy because that's what everything is(all things origin from the basic truth that everything is energy) Within energy is information code which defines what someone/something is.

Clearly cancer is only natural when negativity creates a high durability hotspot in your energy body that happens to not get better resulting in cancer cells in the body.

Enjoy the shift. This is Tetragrammaton. 44,444 has occurred.
>>
That's it #imcruzmissle now
>>
If you're white. Get a gun and ditch anti-white liberalism, because the point of liberalism is to make people perfect meek slaves who censor each other so the government doesn't have to.

Liberals are a bunch of sick genocidal, sexist and racist bigots. The biggest fucking hypocrites on the planet.

Racism and and anti-racism is wrong. Period!
>>
The military is starting to act now because Americans are being killed off and the elite are closing off areas so sacrifices can be done without much interruptions.

Prepare to fight for your lives!
>>
Watch and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lUI4d25YVw&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z12af11ahoa0ettpb04cez4genbyd1xbxl40k
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.