[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Americans hate on canada?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nibp74nil91thorv7o1_500.png (734 KB, 500x709) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nibp74nil91thorv7o1_500.png
734 KB, 500x709
I mean these two countries are so similar, wouldn't it make sense for there not to be any borders?
>>
And how would you rate the girl in the pic on a scale of 0-10?
>>
Replace all the cucky Whites with qt Asians and maybe I'll consider dissolving the border.
>>
>>80925635
I don't hate Canadians.

As for the Canadian in the picture,
7-8.
>>
I live in Maine so we're basically Canada minus the french, and even then we still have french-canadian assholes seeping in all the time.
>>
>>80925635
7-8 for facial aesthetics.

Can't see enough to rate body.

As for your OP question.

The answer is Trudeau.

US and Canada had kind of a bromance on /pol/ until that moron was elected.
>>
>>80925635
Are you the same Canadian Chinese who claimed to be a nurse and is creepily obsessed with what people think about you?
What are you able or not able to do based on what others think? You're not in China any more.
>>
File: 1437736766992.jpg (159 KB, 680x605) Image search: [Google]
1437736766992.jpg
159 KB, 680x605
Most of that hate is just hyped up nationalism and ignorance.
Tbs, canadians have always had a holier-than-thou attitude towards the US that existed long before all this PC culture bullshit.

With all the layers of makeup and bright lighting, rating her would be like rating an anime character: well-composed/10.
>>
>>80926923
This was my thought as well.

But I didn't want to jinx it since it's the first time she posted a pic.
>>
>>80925478
Seems to me that Canadians are hating on America. Like all the fucking time.
>>
>>80925478
She is Satomi Ishihara, Japanese though.
>>
>>80925478
And let your retarded politicians flood your shores with immigrants and then let them spill down into the US. No thanks.
>>
>>80925478
most canadians I've met are okay, the only canadians I've hated are pompous french canadian shits,
>>
>>80925478

Because your culture is shit, you contribute nothing to the world, you have huge egos despite being from a shit nation and all canadians are fucking idiots. No exceptions.
>>
>>80928780
Rude.
>>
It's just banter, m8

Seattle hates Oregon
NY hates NJ
Brits hate the French
etc. etc.
>>
File: 1468338262910.gif (3 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1468338262910.gif
3 MB, 400x400
>>80928808

>Your culture is shit
>You have huge egos
>All Canadians are fucking idiots
>t. American
>>
Canadians are cool, as long as I can retreat there when my country is filled with Mexicans or Hillary gets elected.
>>
WE hate you because you're a punchline for lame d-list celebs

>I'm gown to canyada if this white knight supremacy shitlord is habbening
>>
>>80927112

Canada existed as British colonies. So this is not accurate.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.