[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even if Trump wins how will Trump undo everything that the jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: rei ayanami bored.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
rei ayanami bored.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
Even if Trump wins how will Trump undo everything that the jews have done to america since the 1960 and farther assuming he gets anything done

You chump cucks dont have a fucking clue
>>
File: Ah_000621_565910.jpg (27 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
Ah_000621_565910.jpg
27 KB, 367x451
>>80923874
Trump is controlled opposition to get you faggots to vote for him. I hope all you fags get cancer and die.
>>
File: 1460253615150.jpg (248 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1460253615150.jpg
248 KB, 1024x576
>>80923874
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step in the right direction.
>>
>>80923874
Simple. He'll deport all of the dual Israeli citizens from house, senate, and the supreme court.
>>
>>80924089
wtf is that anon
>>
>>80923961
He's in deep cover and pays lip service to the kikes

>HAHAH NIGEL FARAGE IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
one brexit later...
>>
>rei
>bored

seems redundant
>>
>>80924598
3rd impact.
>>
>>80924600
>one brexit later...
By the time you get out of the EU you will be flooded by mudslim it wont matter
>>
>>80923874
You don't know any history.
My favorite Nazi story is about how Jews had this whole mainstream world in the Weimar era, experts, journalists, thought leaders, artists, magazines, institutes. Gone overnight because they were all frauds and there was no substance to any of it. Their own research has found that whites of all political stripes who learn up to date immigration data become hard nativists (the conclusion of this study recommended care in phrasing and rigor in information control). This order is totally dependent on ignorance and lying.
>>
File: itisfinished.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
itisfinished.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
>>80924598
What indeed.
>>
>>80924751
we need a fucking AT field accost every us border
>>
>>80925100
>This order is totally dependent on ignorance and lying.
There is not doubt it is, but people in general would rather believe lies then face reality
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.