[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
End of white males
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1468236615225.png (759 KB, 1228x728) Image search: [Google]
1468236615225.png
759 KB, 1228x728
Just a reminder that if Hillary wins it will be open season on males in general, but particularly white males.

You won't be able to work, date, or live without constant reminders that the age of the white male is over. You will be a minority and the shitskins, nignogs, abos, SJWs will take it all.

enjoy
>>
>>80919700

It has to be worse before it gets better. We are the generation that takes the bullet for those that will come after us
>>
>>80919700
Another symptom of the Kali Yuga. The inversion of power. The "shakti" (female power) become active & Shiva becomes passive & immobile.

Ride the Tiger.
>>
>>80920538
No. This age is far from over...
>>
>>80919700

Good news is, no civilization has lasted more than 20 years after women took over.

40 years was the longest but that was an odd case.
>>
File: Margaret_Thatcher_P2.jpg (91 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Margaret_Thatcher_P2.jpg
91 KB, 1200x675
>>80920734
I beg to differ.
>>
we muslims warned you about women. you didn't listen

now your women don't reproduce, fuck niggers, and divorce rates are huge. just because you thought that women were equal.
>>
File: 1453673066783.jpg (274 KB, 976x642) Image search: [Google]
1453673066783.jpg
274 KB, 976x642
>>80919700
>>
>>80919700
>As for my people, children are their oppressors,
>and women rule over them.
>O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err,
>and destroy the way of thy paths.
Isaiah 3:12
>>
>>80920881
this, the holy prophet peace be upon him said

Sahih Bukhari Book 92, Hadith 50:

Narrated Abu Bakra: During the battle of Al-Jamal, Allah benefited me with a Word (I heard from the Prophet). When the Prophet heard the news that the people of the Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen (ruler), he said, "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."
>>
>>80920823
>one prime minister with a cabinet full of men

You're an idiot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.