[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys respect black ww1 - ww2 soliders? A good amount of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 369th_15th_New_York.jpg (636 KB, 3000x2336) Image search: [Google]
369th_15th_New_York.jpg
636 KB, 3000x2336
Do you guys respect black ww1 - ww2 soliders? A good amount of my family served in the army, navy, and airforce. My family loved this country.
>>
>>80917865
Yeah I respect black soldiers, any man that fights for his country can be respected.
>>
>>80917865
Hardly any of them. Blacks were not allowed in many combat roles in those wars.
>>
I respect them for being patriots. I respect any citizen of America who gives their own lives and sacrifices their own time to protect their country. Niggers like BLM need to be lynched though.
Niggers like BLM and h
>>
>>80917865
of course

too bad they were both unnecessary wars for us to be involved in.
>>
>>80918791
What are the harlem hell fighters and the red ball exspress
>>
>>80917865
Of course I do desu.
>>
>>80919932
99% of the people who fought and died were white. Those guys just amount to little fun facts about the wars. The effort was overwhelming white. Even today most combat arms are white men. Nigs join for a pay check and almost never go into combat. Maybe Latinos get some recognition cuz there's a lot of them in the marines but that's it.
>>
>>80919932

OP's pic related then, seems to be some of the Croix de Guerre holders of the 369th. I don't see Henry Lincoln Johnson, "The Black Death", in it though.

Good regiment. Wish it was still infantry- lineage is with a support outfit right now.
>>
>>80917865
Yes. Based on Battlefield 1 over 75% of soldiers on Allied soldiers were black.
>>
File: miraclestanna.jpg (22 KB, 220x326) Image search: [Google]
miraclestanna.jpg
22 KB, 220x326
>>80917865
Wtf was going on in this movie, don't get it
>>
>>80917865
No

they're like the rest of the allied soldiers

They fought on the wrong side so that we could suffer later
>>
>>80918791

This. Even the few German niggos that wanted to sign up to the SS and fight for das vaterland were rejected for the aryan only requirement, which ended saving their black asses because all SS units were wiped out then the survivors killed in gulags.
>>
>>80920515
stan lee fulfilling his fetish and trying to workout his daddy issues. thats about it.
>>
>>80920921

Spike Lee, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>80920921
we wuz spiderman n shiiiieeet
>>
>>80920631
I agree with the leaf this time.

If the guys at D day could see our countries now they wouldn't have run up the beaches.
>>
File: KANIGZ.jpg (90 KB, 1200x602) Image search: [Google]
KANIGZ.jpg
90 KB, 1200x602
>>80920500
>on Allied soldiers
>>
>>80917865

aye
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.