[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is dating women (legally) younger than you degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 775x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 775x499
Is dating women (legally) younger than you degenerate?
>>
I know a rule that says that the minimum age of the girl you should date is half your age + 5.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 598x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 598x465
Anthony is such a ghoul
>>
>>80913257
No, that's normal
>>
File: Kristina 10.jpg (37 KB, 587x617) Image search: [Google]
Kristina 10.jpg
37 KB, 587x617
>>80913257

Fuck no. When the time comes for you to get a new car, you go get a newer one with a lot fewer miles on it, right? Newer pussy should be the same way. You need to upgrade that shit.

Most women go for older guys who have jobs, money, stability. They don't want some young broke motherfucker living at home whose car never works.

I was forty and I got divorced. Two weeks later I am balls deep in a nineteen year old. Pic related. Three weeks after that, a 24 year old. Then a 21 year old. And so on. Literally doubled my lifetime score in a year.

Last year, married a girl 19 years younger. And bi, so we occasionally team up and fuck other girls she knows.

Feels good, man.
>>
>>80913257

No. It's what a clever, cultured, educated man does.
>>
>>80913257
it's better if you have a semi-stable situation where similarly aged men and women get married at 18, sorted by class and wealth to assure eugenics.

the problem with women marrying significantly older men is that sperm quality decays and they tend to marry lower class women who are just hot and young.

very noble caste in history has married upper class men and women at a young age to ensure the next generation, and then fnancially backed them durin the vulnerable years.

it's a little degenerate. but there are more important things to fight atm.
>>
>>80914113
Nice roleplay
>>
>>80914113
Cool if you got a good prenuptial. You're a goddamn retard if you didn't.

>I don't want a partner and friend, just a fuck hole with vastly different world views and experiences.

Why do I even reply to this stuff it's probably fake
>>
>>80914113
What her name?
>>
>>80914767

All too real, leafposter.
>>
>>80914958

I was career military, so I hung around way too many 19 year olds. So I am 43 going on about 22. My wife is actually sort of the grown up in the relationship sometimes, she's 24 now, going on about thirty.

Didn't bother with a prenup. I don't have all THAT much money, and besides, I might go down on murder charges but I won't get divorced again. ;)

>>80915016

Which one, the 19 year old? Pic related. The 24 year old was Julianna. Not telling you my wife's name.
>>
>>80914958
If you feel for the "wife should be your best friend" meme, you're a retard and a cuck.

The function of marriage has been ensuring a good environment for raising children, forever. Not friendship. The western idea of romantic and "true" love has poisoned our culture beyond repair. Fucking pussies.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.