[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gary Johnson: Hillary Clinton is a wonderful public servant"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Gary-Johnsonx-large-1.jpg (24 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
Gary-Johnsonx-large-1.jpg
24 KB, 490x368
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE

Explain this libcucktarians.
>>
>>80910369
>bernie sanders lost a ton of votes
>gary johnson will also lose votes
lol
>>
I think I hate Johnson more than Sanders
he has possibly the most punchable face I've ever seen
plus he a huge hook nose
>>
>>80910369
I honestly hate him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2F-cBRVn3c
>>
Gary Johnson is funded by the Never Trump people
He chose a gun grabbing neocon for his VP
>>
>>80910369
he's trying to convince CNN to let him into the first debate
>>
Jesus christ, what happened to the libertarian party.

It used to be all about property rights. Now it's just a bunch of DUDEWEEDLMAO fedoras who want poopdick fag marriage wedding cakes. And shouldn't supposed libertarians be absolutely against the most corrupt politician who has overstepped her government authority more than anyone else in history?
>>
File: 6j4HQC6.jpg (935 KB, 1293x5830) Image search: [Google]
6j4HQC6.jpg
935 KB, 1293x5830
>>80911427
libertarians literally don't care about foreign policy anymore
>>
Gary Johnson is such an obvious and gay plant guys.

Let's just cut the memes and admit that Gary's lame.

Dude'll flame out so hard and bring down the doomed Never Trump idiots that it will blow us all away. What'll he do next? He's having weed withdrawals so watch out!
>>
Seriously, fuck Gary Johnson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r8OM8O4NVg
>>
>>80914862
They should have nominated Autist Peterson
>>
>>80914862
when contrarianism goes too far.
>>
>>80911766
I show this sort of thing to liberals to highlight clinton foregin failures and all I get is she doesn't set foregin policy agenda as the sec of state, that's obama, plus she's been out of office a while. I fucking hate liberals I don't even know how to respond to this level of double think
>>
>>80910718

He's got such a goofball voice.

I hate him as well
>>
File: rp_happening_race.jpg (55 KB, 302x602) Image search: [Google]
rp_happening_race.jpg
55 KB, 302x602
>>80911427
>Now it's just a bunch of DUDEWEEDLMAO fedoras who want poopdick fag marriage wedding cakes.

Don't you know that Freedom® now means a man can marry another man?

Thank God for the Greatest Generation™ and defeating the Nazis™
>>
He will be Hillary's VP of course.
>>
>>80910714
He would probably kick your ass if you tried.
>>
>>80910369
Gay Johnson is the worst type of libertarian

Right wing libertarianism is the best libertarianism
>>
>>80914862
He has no principles. Anyone who is truly pro free speech and pro business rights is agains the state forcing people to violate their sincerely held beliefs. What a fucking cuck. Fuck that guy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.