[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Double Standard in England
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: vagina massage is legal in UK.jpg (84 KB, 659x961) Image search: [Google]
vagina massage is legal in UK.jpg
84 KB, 659x961
Women can get vagina massage and it is considered trendy and cool.

Men wanting a happy ending - GO TO PRISON!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1433891/we-try-trendy-new-vagina-massage-but-at-250-a-session-pleasure-comes-at-a-price/

I guess this goes with the news whistling at or approaching women in England is considered in some areas a criminal act. Same with how female sex toys (dildo, vibrator) are ok but men wanting fleshlights is considered "eww, perverted!"
>>
>>80908170
Also
>female virgin
Nothing wrong with that, she is just shy
>male virgin
Wow what a pathetic loser
>slutty female
Haha party girl, she knows how to have fun
>slutty male
>Fucking disgusting womanizing pig
>>
bla bla bla who gives a shit
post webm
>>
>lowering yourself to the standard of women

man the fuck up, seriously.
>>
>>80908748
What I hate more than any of that is when roasties shame virgin girls because they're secretly jealous of the purity
>>
>>80908748
wtf i hate women now
>>
>>80908748
>>slutty male
>>Fucking disgusting womanizing pig
Literally who says this? Sluts always justify their ways by saying it's ok when men do it.

Also, men and women are not equal. Accept that female sluts are disgusting and male virgins are pathetic.
>>
>>80908915
>flag
How's that wristband working out for you?
>>
>>80909436
>Accept that female sluts are disgusting and male virgins are pathetic

this
>>
Can men get an asshole massage at least
>>
>>80908170
What if I claim to be a transgendered woman and get my "vagina" massaged legally?
>>
>>80908170
But the person giving the female the happy ending is a woman not a man.
If men gave men happy endings maybe theyd be alright with it
>>
>>80908170

£250! It costs me just 40 euros for a trendy cock massage. The pink tax has got to stop.
>>
>>80908170
What do you do for a living? I massage pussies.
>>
File: double standards for women.jpg (251 KB, 1009x873) Image search: [Google]
double standards for women.jpg
251 KB, 1009x873
>>80908170
There is no England now.
>>
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
File: Roderick_&_Rhubella.png (514 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Roderick_&_Rhubella.png
514 KB, 640x480
>>80908170
You have two options with this, anon.
Option1: You slut-shame any whores who endorse this idea for perpetrating a double standard; stifling their sexuality and further behavior.
Option 2: You support and encourage the issue; favoring the womans perspective, which can be used to coerce her into fucking.
>>
>>80910155
Paying £250 to get fingered when any chav will do it for free. A woman and her money are parted soon.
>>
>>80910155
About $80 in my area, steep but worth it every few months
>>
>>80911316
>her money
>>
>>80908170
Prostitution is legal in the UK so you could pay someone to know your junk around all you want.
>>
>All of its masseurs are women
Oh yeah, sexism = prejudice + power.
>>
>>80908865
Top Kek, this
>>
>>80908748
Look, all those double standards aimed at us, theres a reason its directed towards us. Its for the simple fact that we can take it, we can handle this sort of thing while women become a blubbering emotional wreck if they were in out shoes.

The way I see it, i don't mind the double standards, its like a subtle way of women admitting that we're better than them.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.