[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> conservashits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 640x640
> conservashits
>>
>>80907540
woah....
>>
>>80907540
back to kikebook faggot. sage
>>
>>80907540
lincoln hated niggers
go away
>>
>You must stop...

Why?
>>
>>80907784
>>80907753

Triggered much ?
>>
File: 12123342546.jpg (252 KB, 775x437) Image search: [Google]
12123342546.jpg
252 KB, 775x437
>fraudulent business records

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>80907540
When/why the fuck has anyone called the Republicans the Party of Lincoln?
>>
It's funny because lincoln was a real piece of shit during his election campaign and he has a history of some, if not all, of everything listed there.
>>
File: lbj-racist2.jpg (65 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
lbj-racist2.jpg
65 KB, 592x738
>>80907540
>muh switched sides

libcucks still mad they're the KKK party
>>
>>80907540
Lincoln was the most authoritarian president

sage
>>
>>80908040

> believing the party didn't switch

That's some strong Koolaid you are sippin on ConservaCuck
>>
>>80907540
Didn't Lincoln like suppress journalists and other shady shit?
>>
>fraudulent business record

Is it just me or do they keep escalating his business history every time they bring it up?

Like first it was a few of his businesses declaring chapter 11 bankruptcy, then it was people saying he's an all around failed business man who inherited all of his money from his father, now they're claiming he committed fraud?
>>
>>80908226

> conveniently forget that Trump scam students from his scam artist university Trump U

It's like you don't even into
>>
>>80907540
>3263 times you've posted this

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/%3Econservashits/

You have a problem
>>
>>80908688

> implying it's one person

Maybe you've been here too long friend
>>
>>80908040

Kessler - the only living witness, only remembered this exchange 40 years after LBJ supposedly said it.
http://w-dervish.blogspot.com/2014/10/on-lbj-quote-via-newsmaxs-ronald.html

That wouldn't be problems for most people, but Kessler had serious credibility gaps in his previous dishonest claims.

The quote was obviously manufactured to sell Kessler's book.
>>
>>80908067
>Being proud to be authoritarian
Fucking cucks.
>>
>>80908981

Thanks for pointing that out anon

I've seen to many pol posters always refer to that quote without fact checking themselves
>>
>>80908172
It really didn't. The GOP is still the same pro business centrist cuck party its always been. With only the occasional populist breaks from the norm.

The Dems have rebranded themselves a few time however.
>>
>>80909374

> except the part where all the progressives where republican until the civil rights act
>>
>>80907540
>Lincoln
>huge protectionist
>wanted to deport niggers to Africa or Panama
HEY GOYS WHY DON'T YOU BE MORE LIKE LINCOLN?
>>
File: th (5).jpg (15 KB, 300x181) Image search: [Google]
th (5).jpg
15 KB, 300x181
>>80907907
He did hate niggers.
>>
>>80909608
How the fuck did you get "hates niggers" from that quote?
>>
>>80909608

yes , his main objection was to persevere the union , your point ?
>>
>>80909487
Yes because every generation votes and thinks the same right? You know full well that progressives of yesteryear would be racist conservatives by today's standards.

And really if you want to talk about the south switching its was long after 1968 when the GOP took a lock on the south. The dixicrats didn't switch parties, they died of old age and were replaced by a new generation of voters.
>>
>>80910135

> the Dixiecrats didn't change

but the disenfranchised white racists went from voting dems to Republican real quickly after the civil rights act
>>
>>80910373
Some did, many others did not. Only one or two politicians in congress that fought the 1968 civil right act switched parties. Most continued the the ranks of the democrat party for the rest of their lives often reaching high leadership positions. Robert Byrd was the last one I believe.

Honestly while most American anons on /pol/ probably vote GOP you would be hard pressed to find any that don't have real problems with how the party is run.

Blind partisan loyalty bores me and many others yet its always the Democrat shill that has no problem with the DNC or any of its leadership. It really ruins credibility tbqh.
>>
>>80907540
wtf i hate lincoln now
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.