[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/CFG/ RED TEAM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 19
The /cfg/ research division has been hard at work finding connections, analyzing data and producing the fuel that has been injected into the memes, designed by our memefags, which have formed the brunt of our assault.

This is the place for the data found in the research divison to really do it's work. We provide suggestions to the meme team and I know most of us are also active in the research division.

Come on in, grab a chair and let's game out scenarios that we might have to deal with and see if we can't just help save the world from ruin.

>Notion:

Should we game out scenarios as our own Red Team with the updated info within these threads?

If they are concerned their own strategists might not be on their side, that would mean the task would need to be outsourced.

Did FBIanon mention RTP first or was it an anon who brought it up?

If FBIanon is the one who mentioned (and emphasized?) it, might that also be a clue?

Should we form our own "Red Team?"

>http://armedforcesjournal.com/a-better-way-to-use-red-teams/

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

FBI AMA
https://archive.is/JEXOo
https://archive.is/pgLpf

>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP!)
>http://clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/

Oldbread archive:
>http://archive.is/8Rb6E
>>
>Red Team Ops:

>Develop lines of master narrative
>>Increasing failed and failing states is consistent with weakening borders goal
>>"Flushing" failed state zone refugees into developed world is consistent with weakening borders goal
>>Encouraging mass numbers of refugees is consistent with miscegenation goal
>>Leaders advocating these policies are aligned with Soros

>Develop short term extensions of current trends
>>public acts of mass violence trend
>>continuing spread of failed and failing states trend
>>continuing advocacy for abandoning national sovereignty trend
>>increasing pressure for gun control trend

>Develop role-specific evidence, however concrete, or circumstantial
>>The global "black team" cabal is real.
>>Hitllary is the Chief Money Laundering Officer
>>Bill is the Chief Marketing Officer
>>Obama is the Chief Operations Officer
>>Merkel is the Chief of Research and Development
>>State Department and Pentagon are the Production units

Apply three step formula:
Find a thing to do
Do the thing
Post results.
>>
tl;dr - what if it is all true - Then what? What is the story? Where does it lead to?

The creation of the red team thread compartment of /cfg/ was created to answer this question.

The framework reveals the hypothesis:

>develop lines of master narrative
>>Increasing failed and failing states is consistent with weakening borders goal
>>"Flushing" failed state zone refugees into developed world is consistent with weakening borders goal
>>Encouraging mass numbers of refugees is consistent with miscegenation goal
>>Leaders advocating these policies are aligned with Soros

tl;dr George Soros is using his billions to fund efforts toward the goal of a single world government, presiding over a miscegenated single race of passive mocha-colored serfs.

"Conspiracy lunacy!"

So was the idea of a continent-wide, representative, constitutional republic A. ever existing, B. winning the bloodiest war in human history, C. inventing weapons which can literally end the species, and D. ruling over the entire planet.

Soros dream is not going to happen tomorrow, or next year. According to the US census (I'll have to find it) if every miscegenation trend in the US continued from current levels, it would take 125 years to reach the race-mixed average. It is a long game.

We seek evidence consistent with it.
>>
Who is the black team, exactly?

In summary, short of linking to the detailed mind maps of /cfg/ central, the black team is:

>George Soros, et. al.
>Any institution captured by an ideology which embraces, or exhorts:
>>"No person is illegal" - the rally cry for a borderless world.
>>"Immigration is among our core value traditions" - No western nation has ever held among its core traditions inviting terrorists to commit acts of warfare upon its soil. (That includes the warfare act of mass rape). The conflation of immigration with invited infiltration is a key rhetorical magic trick to keep a keen eye out for.
>>"World peace," "White privilege," "No oppressed group can be racist." - all candy land follies formulated to erode ethnic identity, consistent with the Soros-ian goals of a single mocha-colored serfdom.
>>Gun control. Gimme a D. Gimme a U. Gimme an H. What does that spell.
>Institutions thus include, the Democrat party of the US, the post-secondary learning institutions of the US, the federal bureaucracy, and any stated globalist organization.

The black team is not a conspiracy, it is an ideology. It thrives on the left in every infected nation, but the right of many is also infected, especially in the US. It's values are progress toward its goals by any means. It's tactics are falsehood as truth, victimhood as a weapon. As we have seen, the black team will sacrifice entire populations (Syria, Libya, Yemen, Iraq) to its goals.
>>
Carry over from previous bread:

>>80888404

Ok red team. I've been giving the conventions some thought and have a loose hypothesis.

FBIanon said watch the conventions, which means I personally will be staying the fuck away from them. We can assume some kind of attack will happen that will further HRCs campaign. We can also assume it will have to do with guns, since there is a big push to de-arm the US population. It will have to be bigger than the Orlando shooting in order for them to really push the anti gun legislation.

My guess is that one of the candidates is going to either get shot and injured or shot and killed.
1)if HRC gets shot, it'll just be an injury. This will allow her to platform on gun control from a first hand basis. She will get tons of sympathy. The sympathy will be heightened by Bill dying this year.
2)if trump gets shot, he will be killed. HRC will then run unopposed, run on gun control, and gloat that having guns ironically killed the person who was for them.
3) if bernie gets shot, he will probably die. She will get the sympathy vote and gun control. She will leverage it to show that guns kill even the best and most beloved people. Additionally, before the convention she should announce him as her running mate to get all his voters. Once he is killed, she will play the sympathy card and vow to honor his message. Bernies voters stay with her.
4) bill Clinton is killed. He's already sick and will die before the year is up anyway. She will get tons of sympathy points. Any investigation into the CF will be tasteless and bill will be the patsy in case stuff gets out. The same gun Crack down will happen.

Somehow martial law is tied to this. Maybe assault on the convention by a group with above candidate shooting scenarios?

What am I missing? Who/what else would make a huge statement?

Additional scenarios
Fire fight between trump gun rednecks and BLM soldiers. Lots killed. Mayhem and martial law.
>>
>>80907846
>Fire fight between trump gun rednecks and BLM soldiers. Lots killed. Mayhem and martial law.

>A large group of patriotic motorcycle enthusiasts will be among the visitors to Cleveland Ohio next week for the Republican National Committee meeting that will nominate business mogul Donald Trump to be the Republican nominee for President of the United States.

>Bikers for Trump aren’t going to Cleveland looking to cause trouble but will be on hand to counter thousands of professional leftwing agitators planning to disrupt the Republican nominating convention.

>The bikers have also had significant success spreading the word on social media. The Facebook, “Bikers for Trump 2016” has more than 70,000 likes and has had months in which their reach counted in the millions. This video posted in April has nearly 250,000 views:

>http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/12/exclusive-bikers-for-trump-to-patrol-cleveland-during-rnc-convention-vets-are-our-backbone/
>>
>More than two weeks ago – before the massacre of police in Dallas – Breitbart Texas reported a warning from the president of the Cleveland police union, Steve Loomis. Cops and convention-goers, said Loomis, will be “sitting ducks” at the Republican National Convention, which begins on 18 July, a week from Monday, at Quicken Loans Arena.

>Loomis and the Cleveland Police Patrolmen’s Association were worried that the city leadership hasn’t been taking the acknowledged threat of large scale rioting seriously.

>The hope of augmentation from police departments across the country hasn’t materialized, in spite of a $50 million special-event grant from the federal government to cover things like deployment expenses.

>http://libertyunyielding.com/2016/07/11/doj-factor-cleveland-walking-buzz-saw/
>>
>Kareem Henton, an organizer for the Cleveland franchise, said the decision has nothing to do with growing national criticism of the movement for police accountability from the political right, which has asserted that the groups are fomenting violence against law enforcement. Rather Henton — whose local franchise has regularly rallied against police actions, including the 2014 shooting of Tamir Rice, a 12-year-old boy who was holding a toy gun, by a Cleveland police officer — said the group objected to “an approval process for a constitutional right.”

>“Applying for the right to protest takes away from the spirit of the protest movement,’’ Henton said.

While they would not submit to formal approval, it did not mean the group would be altogether silent during the convention.

>“We remain open to conducting our own (protests),’’ Henton said. “We shall see.’’

>http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/11/black-lives-matter-republican-national-convention-protests/86956550/
>>
So, We have:

1) Bikers for Trump
-70,000 likes for the event

2) Cleveland Police
-$50 million grant for deployment

3) Black Lives Matter
- Being cagey about what they're going to do

More from article >>80908591

>The important thing to understand about this is that Cleveland is not its own master in deciding how it will conduct police operations for the convention. Everything the city police force plans to do has to be approved by the federal monitor contracted to keep tabs on “progress” and compliance with the consent decree.

>A DOJ-linked entity – the monitor – is thus already embedded in Cleveland’s police administration. So it is doubly puzzling why the Department of Justice would want to divert the special RNC funding through the state of Ohio.
>>
I'm collecting information from the previous threads for the red team section of the website.

I'll try not to let this slide. While I'm compiling.
>>
bamp
>>
bumbumbump
>>
>>80911962
Thank you anon, I'm not idle, just working outside the thread.
>>
File: kojima.png (234 KB, 460x464) Image search: [Google]
kojima.png
234 KB, 460x464
>>80913002
>>
>>80911383
There is not really much to discuss at this point.
We basically know what's going to happen for the next week or two, which is massive chimpouts from Soros-funded BLM, which I think the meme division is working on preempting the fallout.
The investigation team is digging through more obscure connections that will take time to look through.
Without new information or scenarios to talk about, red team threads really have no purpose.

Maybe look through the research compiled so far and asking the investigation team to look for those connections, but we can do that in their thread.

Also, if a major person is going to be assassinated, it would have to wait until after the convention because there will most likely be a false flag before or during the conventions from a nog getting shot.
>>
Where did the normal thread go?
>>
>>80913464
If there's a plan for large scale riots or even an assassination at the convention wouldn't this just hand the presidency to Trump?
>>
>>80913464
Yeah, kind of my thinking on the matter, which is why I'm going back through the threads and extracting the information that fleshes out our section of the website.
>>
>>80913666
Research bread is >>80889399
>>
>>80913666
>Where did the normal thread go?
research thread here:

>>80889399
>>
File: wellfuck.png (2 MB, 1189x8256) Image search: [Google]
wellfuck.png
2 MB, 1189x8256
>>80913687
Not necessarily. There is a screencap floating around with a picture of Soros, which details how black team is planning it.
Same writing style as the guy that did pic related.
>>
damn, there's a lot to go through, but I think you guys will like what we've got here.
>>
almost done, I think I only have two more threads to go
>>
File: trumphero.png (1 MB, 1579x783) Image search: [Google]
trumphero.png
1 MB, 1579x783
keeping it bumped
>>
Is this anon still around:

>For example, you have a country negotiate a deal with a company to buy x amount of hardware. That would show up as an 'earthquake' and the size of the dot would vary depending on the amount of the contract; the larger the contract the larger the dot.

>I've done a lot of stuff before just using python and the basemap library. It's really simple to plot regions or points on a map in different colors. What I can do is put together a script that takes in a list, so lets say name of countries. Foreach country in the list, do a google query of country_name + company_name. Record number of hits. Plot country on map with a scale based on number of hits. Repeat for each country in list. Repeat for each year.

>The information this could give is showing us a presence of a company in each country based on year. It would clarify how a companies presence in regions changed over time.?

???
>>
>>80907640
Add the Fabian society to the black team list senpai.
>>
>>80918013
I think he disappeared. Could be like swissbro, where he may be busy in general.
>>
>>80907846
It could also be someone of little importance but belonging to the Clinton camp like the Jo Cox incident in the UK.
>>
almost there
>>
File: 1468393669066.png (616 KB, 1220x623) Image search: [Google]
1468393669066.png
616 KB, 1220x623
I just remembered something.
What do we do with this list?
>>
File: what the fuck man.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck man.png
64 KB, 507x540
>>80920894
I'm interested in this as well, since I don't know what happened.

>tfw sudden reminder that people will literally ask for anything at any given time on craigslist
>>
Ok, anons, here it is:

>http://pastebin.com/C6YM20sp

SUBJECTS are divided with a line of dashes
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts within a SUBJECT are separated by three forward slashes

///

Hopefully this makes sense and can be used to add to the red team section of the website.
>>
Alright anons, I've been at this solid for days and I need a break, especially after going through all the previous threads.

I posted this link over in the /cfg/ general thread, so please make sure the anon who has been updating the webpage sees it, ok?
>>
>>80923359
Got it. Get some rest.
>>
>>80923777
Thank you, I was just hanging around to make sure that was acknowledged.

much appreciated, you've earned 10 internets for helping this greybeard out.
>>
If this is true and you want to try your best to create a future for white people in the US, what's the best course for creating a future politically and instilling an identity in your kids so they don't fall prey to mass media anti-white ideals?

It sounds cringy, but I couldn't figure out any other way to phrase it.
>>
>>80927196
Redpill them early.

https://48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/2011/05/law-38-think-as-you-like-but-behave.html
>>
File: 1414742462648.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1414742462648.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
>>80927196
Promote individualism and self-reliance, but not at the expense of others (within a group).
Teach them to be independent-minded and skeptical anyone trying to control them.
Explain your values to them and, most importantly, why you hold those values and why they should as well.

If you can do that successfully, they'll likely make the right decisions themselves and thank you later for guiding them towards them.
>>
>>80927196
Honest answer, make kids understand that they can't always rely on everybody else to work problems out. Teach youth from a family level how to be responsible. Manage property, treat people kindly, be honest, don't be afraid to work hard. Don't send them off on the "the government can take care of you" train to Hell in which schools drill false senses of identity into people to see how well they can gel with an institution. Teach people about equal OPPORTUNITY. Barring mental and physical disability, everyone can contribute SOMETHING to the world regardless of race, and no one race should be ashamed of themselves. Remind people that having little trust for biological out-groups (black vs white, for example) is perfectly normal and still is an integral part of human evolution - there is fMRI data to back that up. People are allowed to like who they are. Cultures clashing is part of human history, and it will probably always be that way. There's nothing inherently wrong with disagreements based on culture, it just means that the opposing groups at some point need to be aware enough to understand that they have a difference that won't just disappear through legislation and women screaming.

Self-awareness really.
>>
>>80927196
Teach values of respect, curiosity, and independence. Make sure they understand not to just believe whatever they hear and to be wary whenever someone wants them to think a certain way or to control them.

Teach them practical skills so they're not reliant on hiring help with every little thing

Be involved with education, don't just send your children to school and leave it at that but pay attention to what they're taught and supplement their education yourself
>>
>>80928121
>>80928151
I'll be long dead before it happens, but I don't want my kids or grandkids or great grandkids to be anything but white. Not half Asian, not mulatto, not mestizo. Idgaf if it's racist.

Thanks for the advice. What's painful about this if that most whites are either too comfortable or too complacent to care. I hate the fact any white interest is immediately associated with neo-nazism or something more insidious. It's incredibly irritating how effective it is.
>>
File: 1467787526916.jpg (121 KB, 638x916) Image search: [Google]
1467787526916.jpg
121 KB, 638x916
>Updated Clinton Foundation Thread Archive
https://archive.is/SbH2L

(2016-07-14 / 05:56 AM GMT)
>>
File: 1467836583516.png (486 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1467836583516.png
486 KB, 540x540
>>
I was JUST reading something and it disappeared from in front of me. I've literally never seen that happen before.
>>
>>80932993
Welcome to the intelligence world.
>>
>>80932993
pls explain
>>
>>80932993
>disappeared from in front of me
are you talking about posts in this thread or some other thread?
>>
File: pickle pee.jpg (59 KB, 474x378) Image search: [Google]
pickle pee.jpg
59 KB, 474x378
>>80932993
Tungsten barbell came down from the sky and shot the web host's server room in the back of the computer from 6 different angles.
>>
File: image.png (39 KB, 400x354) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39 KB, 400x354
Swing state Florida Edition

Ok well as we start off I must say this will be the tightest race in FL since 2000. It is going to be a nailbiter but if Trump is going to win he MUST realize that Florida is going to be extremely competitive. First off this is the largest and most necessary swing state to have a victory in with an impressive 29 electoral votes tied for third with NY. Second this place is the keystone to any GOP or DEM victory and is so cricial Trump must spend at least a tenth of what Clinton spends to remain competitive. Third, the state has demographics that make it an ideal place for democrats (high immigrant populations)

>but muh cubans

We cant rely exclusively on their support.

To win Trump must preform well in two of the three state areas. The North is where Trump will have strong support, the few counties that go blue are very rural compared to the rest of the state with the exception of major metropolitan centers which will break fairly evenly for Trump or Clinton overall. The entire area although least populous of the three will break for Trump by a large margin compared to the rest of the state. The best areas for peak election performance must be in the Tallahassee area and Jacksonville area. Escambia county is another place where Trump should do campaigning but honestly anywhere he has a rally in the North will help. The margins in Duval (Jacksonville) county are not optimal and must be improved to give Trump a better chance.

Cont.
>>
File: image.gif (65 KB, 734x750) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
65 KB, 734x750
>>80935112

The Middle, which is roughly from the base of mainland Florida to the top of Palm Beach County is characterized by a slew of 100,000 vote plus counties and the Tampa bay area which has a whopping 500,000 plus voter block. This region contains alot of metro counties but most of them come within a 4 to 5 percent margin. Trump must do very well in the Republican leaning counties: Manatee, Pasco, Brevard, Polk, Sarasota, Volusia, Seminole, and Pasco counties. High turnout is the Democrat leaning counties of Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Orange Counties. Tampa (Hillsborough) actually is leaning Trump (+2) is an Axiom Strategies poll but even if the Dem counties remain Dem but the margins are much tighter than in 2012 Trump will have much better chances of a victory. Rallies are a must in this region

The South which is filled with Democrat counties on the Atlantic seaboard with mostly GOP counties on the Gulf Coast. The Gulf coast counties Charlotte, Lee, and Collier are must win areas with large turnouts Necessary. On the Atlantic side the heavilly Democrat Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade (800,000 votes)is going to be another must for Trump campaigning. Trump has lots of business ties to these counties and they will be needed if he wants to narrow the margins. If he narrows these 60-40 counties to 55-45 counties it will be a disaster for the Democrats.

Aside from that the inland counties go for Republicans so Trump should have no problem there minus Oceola and Lyon Counties. Aside from these previous areas listed there are other smaller Counties that have 80-90 thousand votes that campaigning must be done in. So anons get as many Republicans to vote as possible and do whatever you can to help Trump win Florida.
>>
>>80935112
Holy fugg I want to see Trump win Florida so badly.

>t. Cuban who just established contact with fuckton of old family members who fled Cuba and went to Florida (legally).

They fuckin love Trump.
>>
>>80935112
Well, the bushes control florida and stand to lose everything if hillary loses so, you can count florida for H no matter what.
>>
Hillary Clinton did nothing wrong and all the work you losers are doing is for literally nothing. Please stop.
>>
>>80935306
Good anon. Make sure you can get anyone you can to vote for Trump and make sure any bernsters you meet are made aware of Jill Stein.

>>80935374
As if this wasnt already known. I never said it would be easy. But it must be done.
>>
>>80935600
What are you doing up at this hour Hillary?
>>
File: 1467852700315.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1467852700315.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1000
>>80935600
https://docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: 1468201678815.png (148 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1468201678815.png
148 KB, 640x640
>>80935600
You know who else did nothing wrong?
>>
File: Shillary De Beers.jpg (184 KB, 750x650) Image search: [Google]
Shillary De Beers.jpg
184 KB, 750x650
#BlackLivesMatter #HeForShe
>>
>>80908591
Excuse the long video but it's relevant to Dallas, #BLM terrorism, Bush/Clinton/Obama crime families, martial law. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHPLaWdzPm4
>>
>>80909956
Don't forget, the opposition is backed by anarcho leftists backed with Soros and all the money they need.
>>
File: 8956248.jpg (10 KB, 350x260) Image search: [Google]
8956248.jpg
10 KB, 350x260
>>80935600
Hello Soros.
>>
>>80927196
home school trivium/quadrivium

https://tragedyandhope.com/trivium/
http://www.triviumeducation.com/interviews/peace-revolution-001-the-great-conversation/
>>
File: 1468009586472.jpg (392 KB, 820x819) Image search: [Google]
1468009586472.jpg
392 KB, 820x819
>>
>>80939758
This is REALLY good. Post it to the CFG meme thread.

BTW Operation Blackmirror
>>80939152
>>
More Names for the list?

>A Democratic National Committee (DNC) official who worked on exposing election fraud during the recent Democratic primaries was found murdered this week.

http://yournewswire.com/dnc-election-fraud-whistleblower-found-murdered/
>>
>>80907640
>"No person is illegal" - the rally cry for a borderless world.
Reminds me of this video:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=PSPTGTpzbiI
If the word "immigrant" doesn't even exist anymore, then they win.
>>
>>80940926
They must be broken. If they go so low as to misrepresent immigration law as "dur ppl not ilegul" we must show them how ridiculous their argument is, with memes of women being raped captioned with "not illegal let him in, xenophobe".
>>
File: 1468193639654.jpg (80 KB, 739x760) Image search: [Google]
1468193639654.jpg
80 KB, 739x760
>page 10
>>
bumpu
>>
File: 1468193004118.jpg (217 KB, 2000x719) Image search: [Google]
1468193004118.jpg
217 KB, 2000x719
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.