[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saying sorry is not enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
Here's the deal guys. Many black men who would be scientists and doctors AT THIS VERY SECOND are locked up and rotting in prison. In 2010, 450 per 100,000 whites were incarcerated vs 2,306 per 100,000 blacks. This disparity MUST go away. I was interacting with some melanin enriched youths on Twitter, and their posts shook me to my core. They had a deep knowledge of everything, from politics, to culture, to history, to mathematics, and they had seemingly developed their own lingual structures that made much of what they said incomprehensible to an outside viewer (surely a testament to their intellect). One post from a young gentleman made me reevaluate everything I had ever thought:

"Shake My Head Bruh Why White Folks Be Talkin Bout Black Folks Be Doin Crime When White Folks Always Be Shootin Schools Lmao" (followed by three icons of a small yellow face laughing, but I understand posting those would be a culturally appropriative gesture)

I immediately recoiled...everything I had known had been called into question. It was after hours of contemplation that I decided what needed to be done. We The Privileged must voluntarily submit to incarceration until the rates of incarceration are perfectly equal. Based on the numbers, I've calculated we'll need about 3.5 million whites to submit. Everyone must do their part.
>>
>>80906942
>much of what they said was incomprehensible (surely a testament to their intellect)

Exquisite bait my nigga
>>
>>80906942
>exclusive, prestigious, goddess organization

The single mother's club?
>>
File: 1460481357159.jpg (36 KB, 400x440) Image search: [Google]
1460481357159.jpg
36 KB, 400x440
>>80906942
>>
File: trump.jpg (75 KB, 767x479) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
75 KB, 767x479
>>80907656

kek
>>
>>80906942
You're right, we should also tell them to go play in traffic.
>>
>>80907841
That is a disenfranchised doctor
>>
>>80906942
No, fuck off and go back to Tumblr.
>>
GAS

THEM

ALL
>>
>>80906942
>scientists
>doctors
I don't think running a meth lab and cutting other niggers with a knife makes you neither a scientist nor a doctor.
>>
Who needs to be a doctor or lawyer when you was a kang, mahn?
>>
>>80906942
k so what your saying is you need 3.5 mil white people to kill any thug who cant wear a belt so they go to jail and decrease the number of nigs that will go to jail
>>
>>80906942
>would be scientists and doctors are locked up and rotting in prison
i don't think you understand that would be doctors wouldn't go out and steal a car or rob a convenience store.
>>
>>80906942
Damn man you're right. Really makes you think.
>#Staywoke
>>
>>80906942
No real nigga wants to be a pussy ass doctor or engineer. Those jobs be fo' sucka's and loser white boys. shake my head to be honest
>>
>>80910908
yoiu're probably saying this ironically but I went to a 40% black elementary and 60% black high school and I can assure you only like 2% actually aspired to be professionals. The rest want to take the easy but impossible way out by becoming Basketball players/rappers. They end up selling drugs and robberies though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.