[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys help me out please. I've been perusing this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 1458070761375.gif (2 MB, 246x204) Image search: [Google]
1458070761375.gif
2 MB, 246x204
Alright guys help me out please.

I've been perusing this board for a few months and it's pretty clear (to me) that BLM is a bullshit movement.

In a week or two I'll be visiting my best friend and staying with him and his wife. His wife's sister happens to be a staunch and outspoken supporter of BLM so I was hoping you guys could give me some arguments and statistics to defeat her should it come to a debate.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>80905029
Never debate a woman. That's beta as hell. You will not change her mind, and you'll look weak. If it comes up say it's a stupid movement and change the subject if she keeps talking.
>>
>>80905029
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/tag/black-lives-matter/
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
Just say "niggz gonna nigg".. and tell her to show you her tits.
>>
Iirc 60% of the blacks killed in Chicago by the cops are shot by black officers. BLM isn't about racism, it's about attention whoring
>>
>>80906211
Best idea.
>>
>watching gif
>heh stupid monkey
>see women come into view and the monkey start attacking
>instantly panic

am I white knight
>>
File: 1433606079213.png (148 KB, 2500x1645) Image search: [Google]
1433606079213.png
148 KB, 2500x1645
>>80905029
That's a trap. You're an idiot.

Do not engage. Simply smile politely and find points in her rhetoric you can agree with, such as the need to bring the nation together, how police incompetency and corruption needs to be punished, and how equal justice must prevail in society.

Fundamentally you must accept that you're dealing with someone whose cognitive lens will always filter reality into complete bullshit, so you must communicate accordingly. Stay aloof, polite, gentle in tone, understanding that she is but a child. If she pushes, have numbers and statistics to refer to, but only to help make your rhetoric sound more credible.

> I don't blame people for wanting the cops to stay away from black neighborhoods, especially with current tensions... but we've seen how with the Ferguson effect when police disengage from neighborhoods they suffer spikes in homicides and crime due to the diminished police presence. 93% of black homicides are by other blacks, and without the police the homicide rate in many of these at risk neighborhoods would be even higher. The Ferguson effect showed us this.

> Most cities have mixed police forces, democratic mayors, democratic leadership, and democratic voters, and have been so for decades, so it's not exclusively a black versus white issue. It's a political and economic issue. If we're going to tackle systemic injustice, perhaps we need to look at the larger system.

> In the 1960's one in four black children was born out of wedlock. Forty years later, two out of three black children are born outside of marriage. The black family has completely disintegrated in the aftermath of the victories of the civil rights era. As a feminist standpoint this is a disaster since the biggest victim of this negative trend are single moms. What changed between 1968 and 2016 and how can we fix it?
>>
>>80908503
If you feel like trolling her, ask her why the main victim of gun violence are democrats, and why are they being killed by other democrats?

Do not use this lightly because you will make her flip shit doing so. It will absolutely trigger her. I guarantee it.
>>
>>80905029
Don't.

You shut the fuck up for as long as you're around her, and keep it to yourself. If she brings something up about #BLM, avoid it.

Don't fuck yourself over because you wanna sound smart.
>>
>>80905607
This guy gets it. You'll just waste your time.
>>
>>80905029
just avoid her and if it's brought up in conversation like other people have said ignore it, not worth the drama
>>
File: Oh no.png (47 KB, 600x438) Image search: [Google]
Oh no.png
47 KB, 600x438
>>80905029
If you respect your best friend you won't disrespect his household with sourness.

Let's just say that you bring the best prepared arguments on the planet. It won't do anything but piss her off.
All that you're going to do is get her riled up and then eventually you have to leave. Whether your best friend agrees with you or not, you'll leave him there alone to deal with the aftermath.
Make small talk, talk about everything but this shit and if it comes up, talk about a few general points that most reasonable people can agree with, say agree to disagree and withdraw from the debate.
Aside from liking to debate politics, what value will this engagement have to you? It seems like a lot of wasted energy to me, familia.
>>
>>80906211

Don't forget to moon walk away
>>
Wear a shirt that says "Black Lies Matter" it'll change her mind
>>
>>80905029
What evidence do you have
Compared to what
At what cost
>>
>>80905029
Just say that it's got a huge number of agent provocateurs and you can't distinguish which parts are genuine.
>>
>>80905029

lol the woman got to close and had zero reaction time when tyrone went full PCP mode.
>>
>>80905029
It's a Marxist agitation organization funded by a billionaire jew. We've seen this before. The goal is just to stir up Chaos. The movement doesn't care about black Lives only just hating cops and whites, anti authoritarian sentiment among violent protests usually occurs in communist groups and generally ends in revolution. Largely you can just check fbi stats to see very clearly how many blacks kill other blacks and compare it to 'poleec brutality'
>>
>>80905029
yup. debating women is weak. You lose by listening. Say what you think, but don't expect anything to come out of it. All there is to gain is by you coming out on the pathological battle of who comes out as more confident.
>>
listen to this. its 20 minutes. it will give you a couple of interesting things to think about, if you are wanting to argue against black lives matter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWO4XM0Anu4
>>
>>80905029
You should probably just keep your mouth shut, to be honest, or have sex with her.
>>
>>80905029
Just tell them it's an election year and that's why BLM is in the news. After November they will disappear for another 4 years.

Also there are real black nationalist groups on twitter who absolutely hate Deray. He claimed he was going to parachute into Balitimore and run for mayor and these real nationalists told him to go fuck himself. Even blacks know BLM is a political stunt run by Clinton/Soros subversives.
>>
>>80905029
Not gonna find you the sources but if you really care you can so here are some things.

>more violent black criminals than white
>more white people are killed by police

>based on the population that is criminal the police are more likely to kill whites than blacks

>every martyr of BLM resulted in either the cop being found innocent or not even being indicted in the first place because every time BLM protests over a cop shooting the cop was justified as a result of the black persons actions
>only one cop was found guilty and he was asian
>>
>>80905029
if you are right she'll say you are mansplaning her and verbally abusing her
>>
File: 1463392534112.jpg (56 KB, 640x661) Image search: [Google]
1463392534112.jpg
56 KB, 640x661
>>80905029
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3nXvScRazg

you cant change em
>>
>>80905029
If you're staying at their house it's best to just grit your teeth and let the dumb slut say what she thinks. He may in fact agree with you too but I'm sure he's not about to back you up in front of his wife. You're just gonna cause drama.
>>
>>80905029
is there a sauce on that monkey going nuts?
>>
>>80905029
Don't open your mouth about that shit under his roof, even if you're right. Just don't. You won't have a best friend when you're done.
>>
>>80905029
Just tell her you're not a racist and that you don't actively support blm but, you don't not support them. Request to talk about something else. then fuck her right in the pussy.
>>
File: BLM Statistics .jpg (152 KB, 598x820) Image search: [Google]
BLM Statistics .jpg
152 KB, 598x820
>>80905029
>>
>>80909287
Can you source this?
>>
>>80914372

Orlando shooter and the cop shooter were democrats, plus minorities kill people the most with guns and minorities mostly vote democrat.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.