[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Huh. Really makes you think...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: WHP7SLw.jpg (172 KB, 1440x992) Image search: [Google]
WHP7SLw.jpg
172 KB, 1440x992
Huh. Really makes you think...
>>
>>80904481
You can trust pokemon. Love them. Support them into being productive and working

Wed all rather have pokemon or niggers
>>
>>80904481
>BLM are such attrntion whores they cant let a bunch of pokemon fans have their fun
>they Also hate gays cause they steal their spotlight

Why would anyone suport BLM
>>
>>80904481
Is dat sum nigglet and nigtrio
>>
File: im_dumb.png (352 KB, 576x594) Image search: [Google]
im_dumb.png
352 KB, 576x594
>>80904481
There are niggers who play Pokemon go.
>>
File: 124Jynx.png (150 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
124Jynx.png
150 KB, 431x431
Can you imagine going out to catch a Jynx and running into a BLM protest instead? That would be awful.
>>
Pokemon GO is more important than BLM
>>
BLM would be robbng and attacking him in reality
>>
>>80904481
baldy reminds me of bobby hill
>>
>>80906128
What's the difference?
>>
>>80904481
Liberals turning on liberal hipsters. Love it.
Now we need to spread the word that tribal and Japanese tattoos are race appropriation, to slaughter the liberal hipster bullshit.
>>
>>80904481
Well PGO is more important than BLM....

Just saying.
>>
>>80904481
Good to see the nigs are eating their own.

Pokemon Go is cuckold kryptonite. Let's see how many white liberal autists show up at BLM protests now.
>>
>>80904481

wtf I hate Pokemon now!!1!!
>>
>>80904481
Where's the nigger with the
>Kill cops
shirt/sign
>>
Pokemon commit 50% of homicides in USA
>>
>>80904481
>implying they'd look upset and wouldn't just immediately beat the shit out of the white boy
>>
Yeah, big sad eyes and taken aback body language.That's how these people would react to you interrupting their protest.
>>
BLM get super mad when the internet or Media are talking about something that isnt them

Hell they even tried to shit all over the Paris Massacre because people decide to pay respects to the dead instead of sucking black dick
>>
>>80907158
Sometimes I wonder is people are truly clueless or if I'm not giving them enough credit. Comics like these make me realize just how disconnected from reality supporters of this movement are.
>>
>>80904481

>Short skinny white cuck Manlet barges through a protest of jigaboos
>they don't kill him and steal his phone

Let's be honest, only cucks play this game and they would never be ballsy enough to try such a thing
>>
>>80907415
I wonder if*

It just baffles the mind that somebody looks at this movement and sees a bunch of innocent sad puppy dogs holding signs and big bad white aggressors assaulting them.
>>
Shit man, niggers see a white boy with a smartphone, it's like a mugging feeding frenzy. No way that boy would be able to get anywhere near the front of that mob..
>>
>yfw you realize that niggers are literally "Notice me, senpai": the race
>>
>>80904609

fuck yes. not even a question.

harder question, if you could only have pokemon and niggers, would you still want pokemon
>>
hands up dont shoot?

bitch please

pants up dont loot
>>
File: 1458416215427.jpg (2 MB, 1555x2174) Image search: [Google]
1458416215427.jpg
2 MB, 1555x2174
>>80904481
is this sjw commentary on societies priorities or something drawn by a normal person with a sense of humor? I can't tell
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.