[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRANS CAUGHT TAKING PHOTOS OF TEEN GIRL IN TARGET DRESSING ROOM!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/13/transgender-woman-arrested-for-alleged-voyeurism-at-target/

>This is what you wanted libtards!!!!!
>>
His transitioning is not going well by the looks of it.
>>
Dammit we need more stories.
>>
Stunning and brave
>>
>>80900583
>His
Why did you misgender her? Honestly, us right wingers are never going to make headway cutting the excesses of the LGBTQA++ community if we deliberately misgender and antagonize them as such. It just reeks of ignorance.
>>
>>80901363
Bait
>>
>>80900330

lmao now watch the media bury this story
>>
>>80900330
Man Andre the Giant has it really bad these days.
>>
>>80900330
>Going to prison
Gee, this horrible liberal diplopia in which sex offenders are prosecuted, where will the madness end?
>>
>>80901438
It's not bait, it's the truth. Or are you willing to disregard the heaps of scientific evidence for an obsolete, dogmatic view of genders?

Honestly the left is so much more sensible when it comes to medical and scientific issues.
>>
File: 1468242824982.webm (475 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1468242824982.webm
475 KB, 640x640
>>80901792

close the door on the way out, nigger
>>
>>80900583
fpbp
>>
I'm so tired of all this tranny propaganda. I blame gay men for this. I should have never supported their right to marry.
>>
>>80900722
and if this were actually as much of a problem as you tried and failed to convince everyone it was, i'm sure you'd have more stories
>>
>>80900722
Death to america, fuck you yankee scum, etc. etc. but here you go, more stories of exactly this sort of thing.

https://theysaythisneverhappens.wordpress.com/
>>
>>80902025
But also this. #notalltrannis, and there just aren't enough trannies out there to make this an epidemic anyway. If anything, it exposes more about the structure of these private spaces and how changing rooms and the like should be redesigned to better resist perverts, not that there's some TRANNY MENACE DESTORYING ARE CHILLUNS ERRY DAY ;_;
>>
>>80900330
wow no way... the people using common sense rather than emotion were right???
>>
>>80900330
This is wrong
>>
>>80902182
>theysaythisneverhappens
>like 4 incidents per year
looks like "they" are basically right lol
>>
>>80902327
>being afraid of transgender people is common sense and not emotion
how does that work exactly?
>>
>>80902312
>Trans, minority, Muslims commit crime
That doesn't represent all of them
White, Christian, straight, man commits crime
All of them are racist bigots we need to setup concentration camps to dedicate them on sensitivity training
>>
>>80902520
>Knowing that trans women are men who cut their dicks off

how is that emotion exactly?
>>
>>80902520
Anyone with common sense would have expected some perv to call themselves a woman so they can eye some women or do something inappropriate.

This is exactly why people didn't want trannies to be allowed to use the bathroom their "identified gender."
>>
>>80902631
>White, Christian, straight, man commits crime
>All of them are racist bigots we need to setup concentration camps to dedicate them on sensitivity training
nobody talks this way in real life though
>>
>>80902327
WOW SOMEONE VIOLATED A LAW THAT MEANS THAT LAWS ARE USELESS SO WHY SHOULD WE STILL HAVE LAWS AHAHAH Xdd

Fuck you conservetards make so fucking angry
>>
>>80902817
sorry transfaggots

we're not going to play pretend with your mental illness.
>>
>>80902777
Yes they do. What about the Charleston church shooter? All white Christian males were targeted after
>Muslim California shooter
Oh he doesn't represent all muslims
>>
>>80900330
Why wouldn't you arrest a sex offender?
>>
>>80902817
That makes no sense in reference to my post.

But anyway the bathrooms should apply to your sex since SJWs have now turned "gender" into an optional thing. If you still have a dick, go use the men's room. If you went through the abomination operation (sex change), then you can go use the girl potty.
>>
How dare they arrest her! This discrimination against brave souls like this woman is disgusting.

SMD at this country.
>>
>>80902520
How do you determine the difference between a legitimate tranny who can't pass, and a sex offender willing to play dress up to stalk his prey? Bear in mind you're legally obligated to let transgenders use whichever dressing room, locker room, showers they want.
>>
>>80902817
>WOW SOMEONE VIOLATED A LAW THAT MEANS THAT LAWS ARE USELESS SO WHY SHOULD WE STILL HAVE LAWS AHAHAH Xdd
it's not illegal for transgender people to use the bathroom of their preferred sex so i don't know what you're going on about
>>
>>80902918
>All white Christian males were targeted after
links to stories of hate crimes or other discrimination against white christian males in the wake of the shooting?
>>80903118
dressing rooms are meant for one person, regardless of gender, locker rooms and showers usually have a family room in addition to the male and female rooms for exactly this reason.

you do know there have been sexual deviants who are attracted to the same sex this whole time, right? why have you never cared about protecting anyone from them, but when there's a chance it could be a transgender person doing it you freak out?
>>
>>80902631
>All of them are racist bigots we need to setup concentration camps to dedicate them on sensitivity training
>>80902918
>All white Christian males were targeted after

when was the last time you went outside

be honest
>>
>>80902817
Thank you for raising this important issue. Refer to OP's previous statement. I accept /pol/'s recommendation on this. They are career hackers and nationalists and I cannot comment on the facts of this case.
>>
>>80903443
to be fair, it's not illegal for people to use bathrooms of the opposite sex anyway, it's just very rude

it's what you might do in the bathroom that may be illegal
>>
>>80900330
ive seen several stories like this over the last few months, can somebody post them all in one place pls
>>
>>80903605
So you have no problem with any heterosexual male using the women's locker rooms? You see no reason to prevent this?
>>
>>80903939
http://m.wlky.com/news/man-accused-of-recording-man-boys-in-louisville-chickfila-bathroom/37642602
>>
>>80904060
those are your words, not mine
>>
>>80903107
Smd
>Shake muh dick?
>>
>>80901914
Did he lose his fucking head? The hell...
>>
>>80904383
>How do you determine the difference between a legitimate tranny who can't pass, and a sex offender willing to play dress up to stalk his prey?
Given that you ignored the above question when replying to my post, it seemed a fair assumption.
>>
>Police tracked Smith down Tuesday afternoon. She was arrested on one count of felony voyeurism and was booked at the Bonneville County Jail, the Post Register said.

That shit is a felony? Fuckin hell.
>>
>>80903081
I really don't understand the big deal with unisex bathrooms. We had unisex bathrooms in uni and it never once turned awkward.
>>
>>80905438
It should be worse
>>
>>80905215
no just slammed his face really hard enough to leave blood everywhere.
if it didn't kill him he has a heavy concussion
>>
>>80905238
my response explained why you're asking the wrong question because you're scared and emotional instead of thinking clearly
>>
>>80905455
thing is, they are not unisex.

They are male an female, and then letting someone claiming to be female but born male use a female bathroom.

Many times when the proposal was to just make a unisex bathroom the SJW said that was bigoted.
>>
Not every trans is a pedo. I see the parallel now.
>>
>>80901977
the feel is real

I was tolerant of gay unions but I just knew if they got there way with marriage they would keep going. slippery slope is slippery
>>
>>80905215
Its his hat you dip
>>
>>80905848
I'm not talking about the hat. Can you clearly see his head? Cause to me it looks like he hit his head on the wall and broke his neck.
>>
>>80906127
Get some sleep, Yorgos.
>>
>>80907533
It's true I haven't slept in a while ;_;

wtf
>>
>>80900330
That dude isn't a tranny. If it is, then I hate liberals even more. It used to be that you would get a carry letter from a (((psych))) stating that you were undergoing gender transition in case any problems came up. It also used to be understood that you wouldn't use the other bathroom or locker room until after you started socially transitioning. Crossdressers were not included in this and were never meant to have bathroom access. Now anybody like this jerk can claim to be trans and not be questioned, and crossdressers too are labeled part of the "transgender umbrella". This is so screwed up. Personally, I'm scared shitless to use the women's bathroom, so I still use the men's.
>>
>>80905438

Everything is a felony now. It's called overprosecution. I've got two felonies.
>>
>>80903081
You can't get the operation until after you live "as a woman" for a year.
>>
>>80908252
What'd you do?
>>
>>80905660

Trans are not likely to be pedos. But pedos may dress up as trans to gain access to the women's rooms. This is why people are leery.
>>
>>80902407
Mass shootings and terrorist attacks must not be problems either

Thanks for solving the issue anon
>>
>>80905215
It's his hat. But he definitely smacks his head against the concrete. Apparently niggers don't understand conservation of momentum.
>>
>>80901438
Hey aspy theres a difference between bait and sarcasm
>>
>2016
>mentally ill faggots are not killed
>>
>>80911256

Actually, on an individual basis, shootings and terrorists really aren't a problem in the US.

If you want to be realistic, driving is the most dangerous thing you do on a daily basis
>>
>>80911683

But senpai, autism is a mental illness. What of you?
>>
>>80906127
green hoodie pops up covering his head
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.