[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What purpose does BLM serve at a British Uni?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_20160713_153547.jpg (3 MB, 2976x3968) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160713_153547.jpg
3 MB, 2976x3968
What purpose does BLM serve at a British Uni?
>>
>>80898105
Are Brit niggers better or worse than US niggers? Honestly curious
>>
"""Protest""" is the latest fashion accessory
>>
>>80898250
They have grime instead of rap, so yes
>>
>>80898553
This could be true. It was graduation day and two black young adults walked out of the building this flag was above dressed like Black Panthers.
I assume they didnt graduate so are now resorting to slacktivism.
>>
>>80898250
a lot better.
>>
subversion?
>>
the police have killed 2 people this year in the uk, both of them were white.
>>
>>80898250
Much better. Most niggers here are decent people, it's the mudslimes you gotta watch out for.
>>
>>80898105
that better not be you

you look like a retarded faggot if it is

>>80898250
theyre mostly civilized people over there
>>
>>80898637
The fuck is grime?
>>
File: 150901-news-idriselba.jpg (126 KB, 840x1170) Image search: [Google]
150901-news-idriselba.jpg
126 KB, 840x1170
>>80898250
They're alot more civilised over here, we didn't enslave as many of them so they developed into normal society.
>>
>>80898105
lmoa, that cunt has some crazy fucking horse teeth
>>
>>80900026
depends on context. i agree niggers are better than muslims but, around blacks, don't relax. blacks still commit MOST of the crime in london, even though they are like 12% of the city.

there are way more blacks in the uk that are just normal though. niggerdom is more universal in american blacks.
>>
>>80898250
Decent people mostly, it's the fucking pakis that are bad.
>>
>>80900165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4
City ape shit
>>
>>80898250
They end up emulating whatever your ones do in some shape or form.
>>
>>80900215
>niggers
>civilized

Man, it's so hard to imagine.
>>
Literally hundreds of thousands of British cops take 'nigger-hunting' vacations to USA plus they join the KKK while they are over there which is a group of like tens of hundreds of millions of people
>>
>>80900217
Don't you mean British teeth?
>>
>>80898250
They're stupid, but much much better than NA niggers.
>>
>>80898553
That's pretty true. Also, the rise of victimhood culture gives people a feeling of belonging. Things are so good that people walk around looking for hardship.
>>
Same place as anywhere else.
1) An excuse to chimp out
2) An cry for attention
>>
I didn't know black people existed in Britainistan
>>
>>80900396
no
>>
>>80900215
It makes me laugh that his first job was on crimewatch
>>
>>80900165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oE5nT6J04Q
>>
Must be a numbers thing, when you have too many niggers of Muslims they turn to shit. I'm guessing the threshold is around 5 percent.
>>
>>80900381
Shut up Trudeau, saying that won't get you more black cock
>>
>>80900517
Nah, it's more we didn't really have slaves on home territory
>>
>>80900358
>>80900276
see
>>80900267

there is a culture of niggerdom here, but it mostly exists in london. blacks do commit a lot of crime here too.

but, american blcks are still thousand x worse somehow.
>>
File: reded.jpg (31 KB, 780x501) Image search: [Google]
reded.jpg
31 KB, 780x501
>>80898105
Ed Milibands bastard child managed to photo bomb you
>>
>>80898250
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London
>>
>>80900656
Sure, still a thousand times better than pakis. Even sikhs aren't that great.
>>
>>80900969
main difference is uk blacks don't tend to hate white people, although that is changing a bit as they copy american blacks.
>>
>>80900343
But is that really different from rap? To me it just sounds like rap with a different accent. It's got a lot of the same content and attitude with all that "I'm the best, you ain't like me" crap.
>>
>>80898105
u git full of yourself & don't have to do any real activism or charity work m8
>>
>>80900595
If I banter with my enemies, they win
>>
>>80901172
it is rap. difference is the beat.
>>
How else can we Virtue Signal?
>>
>>80898250
They're much better as long as they're not involved in a gang.
>>
>>80901129
Exactly this, America exporting all their retarded shit. Someone actually said something about cultural appropriation the other day.

America please just fucking become like China and censor all your idiot libs.
>>
>>80900651
Half of America didn't have slaves, either. Doesn't stop them from screaming "WE WUZ OPPRESS N SHIET WE BUILT DIS CUNTRY"
>>
>>80900828
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London
Sounds like in the US
>>
>>80901784
Still more than was in the UK, which was almost zero if not zero.
>>
>>80900343
>>80900512
culturally appropriated rap.
>>
>>80898105
Further emasculating leftist whites with white guilt
>>
>>80898105
BEADY
>>
File: Duggan.jpg (17 KB, 306x457) Image search: [Google]
Duggan.jpg
17 KB, 306x457
We have similar black crime stats compared to other ethnic groups and occasional chimpouts

>Between 6 and 11 August 2011, thousands of people rioted in several London boroughs and in cities and towns across England. The resulting chaos generated looting, arson, and mass deployment of police and resulted in the death of five people. Disturbances began on 6 August after a protest in Tottenham, London, following the death of [Dindu] Mark Duggan, a local man who was shot dead by police on 4 August

Sound familiar?
>>
uk nigs are terrible. You get the odd one who is normal but they are rare.
If they ever have a crowd of more than 2, they inevitably nig.
>>
>>80898105
don't tell me that's dandruff in your hair
>>
File: 1468393610491.jpg (79 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
1468393610491.jpg
79 KB, 529x352
>>80898105
>>80898105
>>80898105

It's another social cause so young leftists who have no direction or identity can find a group they fit into by fighting for it, thus justifying their own lives and their own existence. It's what happens when young people become alienated from their native culture, they cease to have a built in 'in group' and so have to cast around for connections to other people. There's a reason why leftists overwhelmingly tend to be collectivist, or rather why collectivists overwhelmingly tend to be leftists.

Social causes and politics have subsumed culture as primary identifying factors in the west, which is to say 'in the most globalized parts of the world'. A German right winger and a French right winger have much more in common with each other and will feel much greater camaraderie than a German right winger and a German leftist. Similarly, directionless young people who do not have a strong self identity as 'British' or 'French' will choose social causes like Black Lives Matter to signal to others that they have the same political leanings, giving them access to mutual support and companionship.

It's actually an extremely interesting dynamic. I wish cultural degradation and its social effects were more studied, but it's been tossed in the rubbish bin by academics just like IQ or any other concept which might reveal that the west is killing itself and trying to force round pegs into square holes, damaging both the box and the pegs in the process.

Oh well.
>>
Why are British blacks better looking than American Blacks?
>>
>>80900165
>>80901172
>>80901322
It's rap, but it didn't come from american hip hop. It started with jamaican immigrants in London.
>>
>>80903103
That's depressing as fuck. But way too true.

Leaves people like me out in the cold because I have no strong desire to align myself with a political cause (though I have at this point). Political causes, especially the PC religion, isn't culture.
>>
>>80898105
that's a shitty fucking uni. looks like a prison. no wonder BLM is attracted to it
>>
Because it's a "spontaneous protest" front group for the (((globalists))) that want to use the non-whites and Leftie useful idiots as a global proletariat against the white bourgeoisie.
>>
A real human bean would climb up and append that banner with either 'LESS' or ideally 'IS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION'. A fun fact about that banner, by the way: it was actually put up on the day of the policemen being shot in the USA. They were quite triumphant about it online.
>>
>>80898105
>blacks are different outside of America guys!

(((American culture))) gets transmitted throughout the world, sadly.

Explain this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX8oT8pCw-8
>>
>>80903144

Self-respect. Same reason why the American lower class whites look more respectable than Chavs. African Americans have been fed a victimhood narrative since the civil rights movement ended that boils down to 'your actions have very little effect on your future because the rigged system will not allow you to succeed anyway'. It's the same one that's been fed to the British working class. Once blacks won the civil rights battle and their communities only became worse in the aftermath, they had to find some way to justify their failure once more freedom was presented to them, and thus they embraced victimhood. The American left was complicit in this, as while racism towards blacks did exist, obviously, it was not as large a factor as it was purported to be. The American left postured itself as the hero of minorities, their warriors in congress who will fight to end the injustices which resulted in the terrible state of the black community (whether those injustices existed or were the primary causes for such poverty and violence was not a question they were interested in answering in an objective way), and so had blacks accept that they were victims in order to secure their votes. There were some other factors as well such as white saviour complexes, but the main one was votes.

Fun fact: during the Jim Crow era of institutionalized racism, black communities were rapidly rising out of poverty and had a crime rate slightly above that of whites. It was only since the welfare state began subsidizing single motherhood and the black community lost its unifying struggle (civil rights) + the victimhood narrative began in earnest that it fell into the violent, anti-intellectual thuggish state of affairs that we see today.

Point is, if you think your life is going to be shit no matter what choices you make, you're not going to care much about your appearance or your community. You make such things someone else's responsibility.
>>
>>80903260
If I rap with my enemies, they grime
>>
File: 1468278648102.jpg (71 KB, 1031x489) Image search: [Google]
1468278648102.jpg
71 KB, 1031x489
>nigger propensity towards violence and low IQ are cultural, not genetic
Cuck'd
>>
>>80902399
Large parts of the Empire did though, and the center of the Empire was Britains
>>
>>80902077
British blacks are actually statistically worse than American blacks. The people claiming that ours are somehow better are simply ignorant.
>>
>>80898250
Better. Paki's are the niggers of Britain.
>>
>>80900517
not 5%, just 5, period.
>>
>>80907576
Almost no one I know hasn't had a negative experience, especially in a professional environment. Case in point: I knew someone that worked a menial position in a hospital. There were strict rules surrounding visitation. Namely, no visits during mealtimes, limited numbers (usually two). They dropped in outside those hours in vast numbers - entire extended families - all the time, showed no respect to staff, other visitors or other patients.

Another thing: the areas that they inhabit tend to be dirty and run down. I always argue that perhaps this is because of social deprivation rather than any wrongdoing on their part though. Perhaps the system doesn't do enough to support those communities or maintain their streets.
>>
Your fucking "uni" looks shitty as fuck
>>
>>80908520
Who?
>>
>>80898250
Niggers are niggers regardless of their geographical location.
>>
>>80908520
Perhaps they should make the effort and become respectful, upstanding members of society without a government spoon-feeding them and constantly cutting them breaks.
>>
>>80898105
To stir the shit pot.
>>
>>80900656
Niggerdom only exists because of the Afro-American culture.
>>
>>80911503
British Muslims.
>>
>>80904801
>BLM
>American culture

Let's be perfectly honest - guns and liberty is American culture - BLM is nigger-jew culture.
>>
>>80912208
>Niggers
>Having family

How the fuck did you think he was talking about blacks?
>>
>>80912457
>>80912208
And not you (I don't know why I replied to you), but him >>80911503
>>
>>80898105
nice dandruff filthy fucking animal.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.