[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would anyone vote for this woman? https://www.youtube.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Why would anyone vote for this woman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtfHWJd6PzE
>>
>>80897174
i want higher taxes why not you racist
>>
What do you guys think Hillary's vagina smells like?

I am going to go with fresh linoleum.
>>
>>80897174
Why would you vote at all? The system is rigged you stupid fatass.
>>
>>80898483
a salt water bay during a low tide
>>
What the fuck is she even talking about? Is this supposed to sound "progressive" and appeal to liberals, or is this just the consequences of one of her strokes?
>>
>>80898483

A morgue that's been sprayed with lavender fabreeze.
>>
Daily reminder Hillary believes almost none of what she says

Daily reminder Hillary just repeats talking points that will help keep her in power
>>
>>80898483

If I took a can of sardines, and then pissed on them, and stuck it in the microwave until it exploded... Then I went out of town for two weeks without cleaning it up... her cunt would smell like that microwave when I first open it.
>>
>>80898483
doom
>>
>>80897174
Wtf? She's completely right though. Corporations destroy jobs here and outsource jobs to third world countries.
>>
>>80901056

Nope, that is government doing that. Here I will explain.

Businesses, and entrepreneurs pay massive taxes. They pay for most of the federal budget.

This decreases profits.

The reason why jobs get outsourced to other countries is because there is a demand for something, and there is a minimum wage in the us.

If the minimum wage was removed then companies could afford to hire many more people, and increase productivity, and everyone would be better off.

Those dollars would buy more because an increase in supply side.

So for instance if a factory could pay someone 3 dollars an hour to make something in the US then there may be that factory here, and it may make an awesome product, and everyone would get one.

Everyone would get more stuff...

but no

They want a "minimum wage"

So that way if it is not economically viable to hire a person to do a job below a certain pay grade then that job has to go elsewhere.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.