[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hillary is a liar! >Trump is a straight talker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160713_175838.png (566 KB, 6726x1325) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160713_175838.png
566 KB, 6726x1325
>Hillary is a liar!
>Trump is a straight talker
>>
>>80891983
>subjectively biased horseshit

>"LOOK MOM, I POSTED IT AGAIN, CAN I HAVE TENDIES?!"

Fuck off shill
>>
>politifact is credible
>>
>>80892131
>"if I spout enough buzzwords at him, maybe he'll go away"
>>80892367
If Politifact isn't credible, could you show me a site that is?
>>
>>80892367

does it ever hurt

I mean seriously, I agree with you, but if I tell normies shit like politifact is not credible they just think I'm some nutjob

the conditioning to support certain ideas has gotten so far out of hand

you're a conspiracy theorist if you think hillary is a corrupt piece of shit, and well, we all know how the phrase "conspiracy theorist" works in the modern world, automatically makes people assume what you're saying is "crazy"

its really getting hard to handle

pretty much every form of media is tainted by some sort of bias, and I get that, but a disproportionate amount push leftist bullshit.

its getting to a point where if you don't have certain political beliefs you will be ostracized socially
>>
File: TtLRFof.jpg (293 KB, 1666x1853) Image search: [Google]
TtLRFof.jpg
293 KB, 1666x1853
(((politifact)))
>>
>>80893368
>>
>>80892525
Brietbart
>>
>>80893770
t. Milo
>>
Any of you amerifats have the polls image of the polls showing that Trump is ahead?

Trying to prove a point to someone.
>>
>>80893972
(((l1PKJl95)))
>>
>>80892525
Politifact is owned by a newspaper that has endorsed Hillary.

hurr durr
>>
>>80892525
>>80891983

>Politi "False : Transgendered girls are real girls" fact

jesus christ
>>
>>80893368
>>80893698

/thread
>>
>>80893698
>Number is correct, but fails to mention the cause

hahahahha
>>
>>80894054
someone posted one from cnn in the trump gen
>>
lol hillary lies to congress nonstop.
the liberal bias is ridiculous
>>
>>80893698
>obama spending 20k a month on illegal immigran children

my sides have left orbit. No wonder all of south america is hopping the southern border
>>
>>80891983
>Trump is a straight talker

What Trump supporters actually mean when they say he is a "straight talker" is that he speaks with a simple enough vocabulary that they can understand.

Trump is the opposite of a straight talker, he speaks ambiguously and constantly shifts positions.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.