[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happend to Britain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: great-britain-united-kingdom-0.jpg (1 MB, 3600x2222) Image search: [Google]
great-britain-united-kingdom-0.jpg
1 MB, 3600x2222
I visited London a few weeks ago and it was the worst major city i have ever been to, no whites, all the young people look like something out of a mid 80s horror movie. The News was nothing but constant propagandizing, everyone seemed to be extremly PC, and out of touch with reality. Even worse then Denmark.
So Britain, what the fuck happend?
>>
File: mfwdf.jpg (52 KB, 511x509) Image search: [Google]
mfwdf.jpg
52 KB, 511x509
>>80891872
>no whites

Bullshit, I was in London 2 month ago, as expected, it's multicultural city but it's still mostly white with many asian/european tourist.

Fuck off lying fuck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgqW9fhfY0I
>>
>>80891872
You're not alone m8.
I hate visiting London.
It all ethnics, and not even high quality ones.
Just wave after wave of illiterate nogs and Muslims.

Labour happened, which made it much worse, but the problem goes back to well before 1997.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWHPJ8hO-ZM
>>
>>80892092
Where the fuck did you go in London?
>>
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>>80891872
Even Brits hate London.
>>
>>80891872
London isn't Britain
>>
>>80892252
British Museum, near Big Ben, and others most touristic place lying faggot.
Try to be more serious, I know we're on /pol/ but don't think anyone will take your bullshit tier "THERE WERE NO WHITES LOL, ITS 95% NON WHITE XD" seriously.
>>
As a northerner I've only been there for short visits twice in my life. When I was younger in like 2002 or so it seemed magical almost. Going again recently though made me feel depressed. Hellhole. Not British anymore.
>>
London is shit the worst European Capital I've ever been to
Liverpool is nice though (and still white)
>>
>>80892739
Go to Camden, or any place that isent dominated by German tourist.
>>
>>80892995
It's obvious that there are place in London full of non white people (like Peckam, I was there too)
But did you go to the most touristic place you dumbfuck? It's mostly white.

(really bad that your mission is to spot as many non-white people as possible when you visit a country ... /pol/ really fuck your mind.)
>>
File: stand-up-to-racism-and_5180093.jpg (75 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
stand-up-to-racism-and_5180093.jpg
75 KB, 500x332
>>80892147
Most organised 'white' group in London is the jews

They are behind most of the anti fa bullshit - pretty obvious where that would lead
>>
>>80892739

Central London is a huge cosmopolitan tourist trap, move out further away from the center and you'll soon be surrounded by bearded muzzies in white religious garbs.

Let's not pretend large European cities like London or even Paris aren't getting increasingly more brown or that it is an improvement in any way.
>>
>>80891872
The end of a world you used to know but a violent rebirth of it about to take place
>>
>>80892092
>I've only ever seen a multiculti city because I've never left France.
>>
>>80891872
We're concentrating the untermensch in one place to make the reconquest more straightforward.
>>
>I'm a poorfag who could only afford a hostel in Bethnal Green! Why is London so shit? BAAAWWWW

These threads are getting old desu. Everyone says London is a complete shithole yet year after year there's more tourists, more businesses and more demand for homes here.
You faggots go on some backpacking trip to the world's most expensive city, what the fuck did you expect? People like you belong in Amsterdam.

I visited NYC last year and absolutely loved that place because I stayed in walking distance of the Empire State Building, and I actually saved enough money to visit the cool attractions and enjoy the city nightlife. What do you nigger think my impression of that place would be if I had stayed in the Bronx eating noodles and watching the fucking news?

Also where is Denmark?
>>
>>80894648
I live in Annecy, don't worry about this
If you to go such major city, you have to expect to see different culture and races.
>>
>>80892972

I traveled to several of them for work. Smaller cities are just so much better than overcrowded multicultural cesspools. And it's not getting any better with time.
>>
>Visits London
>judges the whole country from one city

London is nothing like the rest of the UK. Why the fuck does every dimwit tourist feel the need to go there if theyre visiting Britain
>>
File: Enrichment.jpg (96 KB, 700x707) Image search: [Google]
Enrichment.jpg
96 KB, 700x707
>>80891872
>I visited London a few weeks ago and it was the worst major city i have ever been to, no whites, all the young people look like something out of a mid 80s horror movie. The News was nothing but constant propagandizing, everyone seemed to be extremly PC, and out of touch with reality. Even worse then Denmark.
>So Britain, what the fuck happend?

See picture for details
>>
>>80894809
That just /pol/ being fucking retard.
I don't think they realize that their mission is to spot as many non-white people as possible and they're completely overlooking all the normal people going about their everyday lives.
>>
>>80891872
i agree, i was in paris 2 months ago and struggled to find white people on the streets. it's mostly blacks and tans
>>
>>80895028
Annecy is full of differentculture in summer

Full of germans, british, swish, belgium

Really good city also
>>
File: zagreb.jpg (133 KB, 640x447) Image search: [Google]
zagreb.jpg
133 KB, 640x447
>>80895400
Indeed see
>>80895453

>tourist from one of Europe's poorest country
>his capital buildings have literal BULLET HOLES on the wall
>goes on a trip to Paris on a €100 budget, probably a couch surfing pleb
>"oh, this is my chance to reinforce my views that countries where a toilet cleaner has twice my income are decadent and rotten"
>walks around the 18 arrondissement
>biased reinforced
>yup paris is a shithole

The stuff you people post defies reality. Yes Western Europe is full of third world migrants shitting things up, but to say major cities are completely unpleasant just shows how much negativity you spergs carry from /pol/ to real life. Either that or you're just trolling.
>>
File: londt_main01.jpg (185 KB, 1024x550) Image search: [Google]
londt_main01.jpg
185 KB, 1024x550
>>80894809
>Lived in Marriott 5 Star Hotel
>Poorfag
>>
Danefag why are you taking East London for the whole of London? Next time fork out a few more shekels and come to West London

>my secondary school had 4 blacks out of 2,000
>tfw
>>
>>80896549
>stayed in Mayfair
>saw no whites

Why do you assume everyone here is dumb?
>>
>>80896956
Implying i never left the hotel, to see London.
>>
>>80891872
> london
> britain
>>
>>80892092
i went to london at the start of the year

it was hard to get around without being fluent in turkish, a nice group of nigerian men told me the street was closed to whites but my family has many ties in africa and i sounded good enough to pass.

someone please nuke london
>>
>>80897191
So you made an effort to visit the worst parts of the city?
The arch that goes from Kingston, passing through Richmond, Westminster, all the way to the edge of the City in Tower Hill probably has more whites than the whole of Denmark combined. Of course you skipped all that and just shuttled yourself from your hotel door in Mayfair to Camden and back. Camden has an awesome market btw, you probably missed that too because there were too many scary blacks at the station entrance so you made a u-turn back to your hotel kek.

London, Paris, LA, NYC, Chicago, Malbourne all have a huge amount of non-whites and foreigner. Fair enough. But visiting those places and coming back saying they're completely unenjoyabls shitholes devoid of white people means you're either poor or extremely salty. Better luck picking your destination next time famalam.
>>
File: 4544345234243243234234.jpg (23 KB, 699x321) Image search: [Google]
4544345234243243234234.jpg
23 KB, 699x321
>>80892092

45% of london are non white, maybe if you paid more attention for instance to the regualr invasions by foregin powers, you wouldn't be an islamic state.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.