[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LORETTA LYNCH TESTIMONY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12
File: lynch.jpg (64 KB, 1158x611) Image search: [Google]
lynch.jpg
64 KB, 1158x611
I am reposting this thread because I cannot get over the absolute audacity of this nigger and probably smashed my desk into complete pieces at this point rewatching this shit: >>80827269

I want you.. no

I dare you to... no

I DOUBLE DOG dare you to watch the following segments of Loretta Lynch's grilling by the judiciary committee and NOT get annoyed as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCaOi20vt5U

00:46:35
01:51:28
02:30:35
03:46:35

...yeah I watched it all, I am mad as fuck now.
>>
File: 1453101844780.jpg (55 KB, 400x637) Image search: [Google]
1453101844780.jpg
55 KB, 400x637
bump
>>
What is this case about again?
Please clear it up for me
>>
>>80891968
Whether 65 in a 55 is speeding
>>
>>80891968
Have the Muslims already forced you to live in a cave?
>>
>>80891968
Hillary Clinton allowing unauthorized people access to classified information, and then lying under oath about doing so.
>>
>uphold the constitution

:^)
>>
>>80892009

It depends on intent.

How do you determine intent?

It depends if Hillary Clinton is driving or not.
>>
>>80891968
start at 2:44ish
>>
>>80891968
Hillary Clinton, one of the two candidates who could possibly take over the most powerful position in the world, is guilty of espionage and treason against the United States, yet the most powerful Law Enforcement Officer of the land is refusing to prosecute her because she is on the same team. Classic and blatant corruption going unpunished.
>>
>>80891593
It isn't new for Lynch

Reminds me of this old exchange with Mike Lee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwUv6dXw2_8

Lee: Do you think civil forfeiture practices are unfair?
Lynch: It is legal.

If you asked someone like judge Andrew Napolitano that question he wouldn't hesitate to answer.
He would have a catharsis.

Lynch answer questions like she is a legal robot devoid of opinion.
>>
>>80892283
she's giving non-answers because a real answer would fuck her and hilary. it has nothing to do with opinion.
>>
>>80892283
watch her at 2:44
>>
>>80892224
Comey on proxy
>>
>>80891593
she' avoiding every single question.

I bet if you asked her if she's black she would tell you she doesn't have that information and it' not up to me so please refer to director Comey and maybe if it's not classified beyond Congress' level we can find out if you can take an oath of absolute secrecy to maybe see some information that may or may not have been on Clintons drive and deleted probably not by her but i can't tell you anything beyond that.
>>
File: Lynch-67.png (213 KB, 580x546) Image search: [Google]
Lynch-67.png
213 KB, 580x546
>>
>>80892009
>>80892075
>>80892275
No-no-no
I mean

Who is Loretta Lynch, and what's all this about with her?
>>
>>80893054
she's the attorney general, she's in charge of prosecuting Clinton. She's in the bag with the Clintons, she's had secret meetings with them, she was/ is going to be appointed by them etc etc etc.

basically she's corrupt and won't prosecute Clinton because Comey is either also in the bag or was threatened in some way.
>>
>>80893054
She is the Attorney General, the Secretary of the Department of Justice, appointed by Barack Obama. The most powerful Law Enforcement Officer this country has to offer.

She is getting asked why she won't prosecute Hillary Clinton for committing literal, textbook, espionage and treason against the United States.

And dodging every question.
>>
>>80891593
The republican congressmen have become kind of fearless. Are they for Trump? Do they know the deadly game they play?
>>
>>80893442
Retrospect is great.
>>
File: 1467518691880.jpg (45 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1467518691880.jpg
45 KB, 500x363
>>80893618

They've rallied behind Trump now almost unanimously now that they have no other option.

It also probably bolsters their confidence when they get a cunt like this in front of them blatantly ignoring their questions.
>>
>>80891593

I double nog dare you, Anon.
>>
>>80893243
>>80893442
Sounds like the US would've been fucking doomed if all this went by unnoticed. You guys need to be like China and apologetically purge the corrupt.
>>
>>80894237
unapologetically*

Fucking auto correct
>>
File: nigel farage4.jpg (48 KB, 638x455) Image search: [Google]
nigel farage4.jpg
48 KB, 638x455
>>80894198
>>
File: Lynch -373.png (235 KB, 545x660) Image search: [Google]
Lynch -373.png
235 KB, 545x660
>>
One second
this is a black woman
with a last name "lynch"?
my fucking sides
>>
>>80891593
CONGRESSMEN AS I HAVE INDICATED... no comment
>>
All questions as to what's going on or who this lady is are SLIDES. Don't fall for this shit.
>>
>>80894237
>China and unapologetically purge the corrupt
But China citizens are the ones being apologetically purged by the corrupt. If Hillary gets elected, she's going to pave the way for our government to ease into a shadow oligarchy. Just look at this shameful display of shady question dodging from the Attorney General. This is the head of our justice department? What justice? Beta uprising when?
>>
>>80894237
Thank you for raising this important issue. As I have indicated before, it is not possible to provide you with blanket statement, I have to consult with the specific investigators for the issue.
>>
>>80894619
she doesnt sound like a nigger...maybe shes a white bitch with a really nice tan?
>>
I watched the whole thing minus the democrat rambling parts that I muted and was fucking infuriated. It has become apparent that the rule of law no longer exists in this country and that laws are merely guidelines open to interpretation. So why should anyone follow any laws since it doesn't matter anymore? And no one should ever be prosecuted now for crimes that you cannot prove intent on. "I didn't know I wasn't supposed to go over the speed limit, it was not my intention to break the speed limit." "I did not know I wasn't supposed to engage in sexual relations with a minor and it was not my intent to commit statutory rape."

If all men are created equal in the eyes of God and the law, then everyone gets to use the same defense the clintons get to use. Otherwise this country is finished and it's time to clean house.
>>
File: Democratic Hacks.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Democratic Hacks.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>80891593
You fucking people allowed her to get confirmed. You deserve this, given your absolute ignorance of her record at the Brooklyn Federal prosecutors' office, where she did shit about the spree of corruption over-taking New York City that helped to give rise to this two-tier, shit-tier legal system we have. It's finally downing on you people that Loretta's record was always to look away. This precisely why she got picked : to exactly look away. Why do you think people at her level get picked ? They get picked to make sure the fix gets put in.
>>
>>80892224
So you be saying, Clinton wuz a traveler over the land and sheeit?
>>
>>80895068
>You fucking people allowed her
>Attorney General isn't elected
>????
>>
>>80894282

In all seriousness, I had the day off work and watched it today. Absolutely incomprehensible.

Nog jokes aside, and appreciating that politics are politics, where have the leaders gone? Why does no one fall on their sword anymore? She doesn't need to be the head of the DoJ for another 4-8 years, so why do it? Fear of being killed?
>>
>>80894888
>If all men are created equal in the eyes of God and the law, then everyone gets to use the same defense the clintons get to use.

Haha, you think everyone is created equal? lol no. If your name isn't Clinton or Bush then you're just some pleb that will be tossed under the bus.

>>80895068
I didn't allow shit, faggot. She was appointed by the President and there was nothing a literal nobody like me could do about it.
>>
>>80891593
Already watched it my desk has already been broke! I'm not even American! Why are burgers so blind to the danger they are currently facing?
>>
>Be a young, idealistic man
>Be a strong believer in justice
>Be a huge fan of law enforcement and the FBI
>Truly believe in the American judicial system
>Follow law enforcement pages, get involved with community policing

And then this happens. It broke my heart. There is literally no justice in America. They even came out and said if it were anyone but Clinton they would have gone to jail.

This is absolutely the darkest moment in the entire history of American law enforcement.
>>
>>80894883
or a jew that barely escaped the oven
>>
>>80891593
What does the guy say at the end of your last segment?
"As a famous lady once said to..."

This whole thing is infuriating. How much can we put up with before we start sharpening the guillotines?
>>
>>80895571
I am truly sorry for your loss.. If only you guys had the right to free speech and bare arms.... Oh well
>>
>>80895323
>>80895476
Didn't /pol/'s based Senators block her confirmation vote for months ? Why did you people cave in ??????????? For the first time, the Senate block was actually doing the right thing.
>>
>>80895856

You're on the spectrum m8
>>
i did not send classified material u wot m8 then why are we trying to prosecute snowden oh he did leak classified material but thats ok he was just negligent in my eyes so it's ok
>>
File: 800px-Hank_Johnson_Official.jpg (162 KB, 800x1204) Image search: [Google]
800px-Hank_Johnson_Official.jpg
162 KB, 800x1204
Where were you when the entire Department of Justice looked like a fucking fool? Where were you when you heard Lynch twist the very meaning of the law through her insanely rehearsed responses? Where were you when that absolutely retarded gibbon struggled with all his brainpower to say the word duplicitousness?

Well, wherever you were, you're a rarity. Not a lot of people even know or care that this just happened in an oversight committee. Apparently there are bigger issues at play here other than leaking classified information
>>
>>80895704
"As a famous leader once said: the buck stops with me." - Harry S. Truman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_passing
>The phrase refers to the fact that the President has to make the decisions and accept the ultimate responsibility for those decisions.

>>80895856
Do you have any idea how the Ruling Body's Cabinet works?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_the_United_States
>All Cabinet members are nominated by the President and then presented to the Senate for confirmation or rejection by a simple majority. If approved, they are sworn in and then begin their duties. Aside from the Attorney General, and the Postmaster General when it was a Cabinet office, they all receive the title of Secretary. Members of the Cabinet serve at the pleasure of the President; the President may dismiss or reappoint them (to other posts) at will.
>>
>>80896492
Whoops I goof'd with my quotations, but the Frenchy should get it.
>>
>>80896203
Your poor choice for a joke attempt doesn't mean anything to me. At least Loretta got dislodged from the Brooklyn Federal prosecutors' office. She is ignorant. Too bad she went onto higher office to spread her corrupt influence over greater numbers of people.
>>
>>80896774
It was an observation, not a joke.

Your failure to recognize that isn't winning you any points sperg.
>>
>>80891593
Was there a single democrat in this hearing that actually asked her a relevant question? Why the fuck is it allowed for democrats to completely change the subject and just waste everyone's time?
>>
>>80896492
I know exactly how the AG gets nominated and confirmed. If you were paying attention at the time, the GOP-controlled U.S. Senate was blocking Loretta Lynch's confirmation vote for months.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ag-lynch-waits-vote-senators-claim-progress-fight-article-1.2188424
Then, the GOP caved (aka, bent over).
>>
File: 254896530__MG_6645_122_423lo.jpg (924 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
254896530__MG_6645_122_423lo.jpg
924 KB, 3000x3000
Don't forget everybody, she speaks directly for Obama. Her words are the exact reflection of the President. And according to Loretta Lynch:

>Cities where more black people get in trouble with the law need to lose federal funding
>crimes like urinating in public shouldn't be crimes because more black people do them than white people
>crimes like spitting at people shouldn't be crimes because black people cannot help but do them
>Breaking the law is not illegal
>>
File: 4chan is far left.jpg (139 KB, 601x399) Image search: [Google]
4chan is far left.jpg
139 KB, 601x399
>>80897090
Because apparently we're South Africa HONORUBU MEMBAH status.

I'm not even trying to be a typical /pol/ racist, but God damn me if blacks aren't inherently more corrupt than white people - across all countries.

>>80897288
Well I guess so. I still don't know what you expected some literal nobody like me to do about this shit, aside from assassinate her and become CNN's next "cis white man lone wolf domestic terrorist".
>>
at one point is the bit where she wouldn't admit going over the speed limit broke the law? I can't find it and I remember her giving that man a death stare
>>
The guy at 3:58:00 basically slays her holy crap.
>>
File: 300192544_DSC_0305_122_382lo.jpg (733 KB, 2001x3000) Image search: [Google]
300192544_DSC_0305_122_382lo.jpg
733 KB, 2001x3000
>>80897802
That's the "I miss Eric Holder" segment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PAiLf8LIJM
>>
>>80897802
its the guy at 03:46:35 in the OP. its towards the end of his speaking time
>>
>>80897090

It was a general hearing, the topic was "whatever you want to talk about"
>>
>>80891593
Can't this dumb bitch get jailed already and end her lawyer career? She keeps refusing to ask questions and that seems like raising suspicion there.
>>
>>80891593

I actually feel despite being yet another audacious nigger just like obams or holder, , lynch was at one point trying to do an honest job that's the whole reason the bill clinton meeting happened, emotions were flying high and they screwed the pooch to go meet her and chew her out on the tarmac.. if anyone was thinking rationally they would have just did it on the phone

of course now she's been bitchslapped shes being a good lil marxist
>>
>>80898561
>lynch was at one point trying to do an honest job
i feel like its true for most people in government, but we all know how it ends up after a while. being surrounded by corruption constantly, one might succumb to it
>>
>>80898754

yeh i think most people walk in with a conscious in the first place but it slowly gets eroded by cocaine, bribes, and threats to their childrens lives... etc
>>
Why did that nigger that followed the first guy in OP's video start talking about Philando Castile and Dallas Shootings? What the fuck do they have to do with the Clinton scandal?

Who the fuck let that nigger speak? It's funny how Lynch goes on and on about his question because she's just another BLM retard, but she can't answer any other question.

Fucks sakes how long will society pretend like these monkeys can act responsibly?
>>
>>80897964
holy guacamole. he fucked her up something else
>>
>>80893842
Pretty much this. Vote for Trump or vote for a criminal. I hope he makes this a tag line.
>>
>>80894619

She comes with instructions
>>
>>80897964
BASED
>>
>>80894883
She sounds a lot like a nigger. Sounds like a nigger trying to sound white, but her diction is very easily identifiable as a nigger.

You can tell she only knows how to repeat a couple of white-sounding phrases with maybe some words switched around, and she doesn't answer any question because she literally doesn't know how to answer them.
>>
I want to move to Utah just so I can vote for Chaffetz
>>
>>80897964
Holy shit I didn't even see this one live. She got fucking annihilated. That's what I expected from based Congressman like Gowdy and Jordan. Cut that cunt off and make her answer the fucking questions.
>>
>>80891593
>Romans 1
>>
God, can she only speak after saying "As I indicated before..."???!?
>>
>>80901983
Yes, because her responses are all rehearsed.
>>
>>80892009
Did they really ask that? Please tell me they did
>>
>>80902521

They did, near the end.

She responded that you'd have to ask the patrolman.
>>
>>80902521
Yes.

https://youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=13895

If that doesn't work: skip to 03:51:35
>>
>>80897964
the way she's constantly blinking and shifting her head during his rant is ridiculous- i wonder if he made her sweat
>>
>>80891593
they need to all be killed, and niggers should NEVER EVER be allowed in government
>>
>>80896492

In other words if a true political outsider was ever elected, the nobles of the senate could just reject every last thing they tried to do.
>>
>>80895544
Too many commercial breaks
>>
>>80891593
>Yesterday Lynch proved that BLM is right, some people are more equal than others in our justice system.
>>
>>80900953
Just like every other diversity hire.
At best they can imitate an intelligent person but after 5 minutes you figure it out.
>>
>>80895544
Nice Dubdub there cunt! Honestly you've had Lonely Faggot and we've still got a slimy Jew. But none of the many Prime Ministers of our cuntries have come anywhere close to the scary that Hillary possesses!
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.