[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's like this shit never ends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cuckmyshitupfam.jpg (104 KB, 499x574) Image search: [Google]
cuckmyshitupfam.jpg
104 KB, 499x574
It's like this shit never ends
>>
what say everyone just gets their own personal box and never has to communicate with anyone ever again lest they do something inconsiderate
>>
>>80886971
This is why slavery used to exist.

No, I'm not talking about black slavery. I mean the concept in general.
>>
>>80886971
Damned if you do damned if you don't. Why even try? Even if she says she isn't doing it for a pat on the pat from minorities. She obviously wants validation if she took the time to write all that up. Nobody can view the world through totally altruist lenses. Everyone is at least a little bit subjective.
>>
>space where white people can work through their feelings towards race discussions

you mean /pol/?
>>
If white Christian males knew it would end up this way I'm sure they wouldn't have bothered ending slavery in the western world.
>>
>>80886971
>Latinx

Is this a typo or is she culturally appropiating Spanish in order to make it less sexist?
>>
>>80890338
>Latinx

I'm guessing it's
>Latino
>Latina
>>
>>80890427
When you refer to a group of mixed gender, you're supposed to use the male form, "Latinos."
>>
>>80890722
Not in bizarro world, that's oppressive. women can have brown skin and be terrible people too.
>>
Sorry blacks, but crying liberals are your problem. Sorry you picked the group that are the absolute least effective at doing anything.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.