[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the answer to the unemployed 20 something year old with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: nevada-hoover-dam-H.jpg (546 KB, 1389x454) Image search: [Google]
nevada-hoover-dam-H.jpg
546 KB, 1389x454
What is the answer to the unemployed 20 something year old with no work experience demographic? Is it large public works?
>>
>>80886752
Step one is not getting to be 20 something with no experience.
>>
>>80886752
You're fucked, anon. An hero on livestream.
>>
>>80886752
Creative pursuits can pay well have minimal start up costs and market penetration is easier than it has ever been, anyone can make stuff and sell it on the internet.

I made thousands of dollars in college making and selling chain mail jewelry in my spare time.
>>
>>80886752

Join the military
>>
I'm an unemployed 24 year old with no previous job experience. Got an interview at Walmart in 2 weeks

All hope is not lost
>>
>>80886752
AmeriCorps NCCC

seriously
>>
I'm an unemployed 26 year old with a physics degree, I apply for jobs all the time but rarely get answers.

My only work experience is Costco and some temp stuff.
>>
>>80886752
Get a job
>>
>>80887346

>walmart
>hope not lost

Just wait a few weeks.
>>
I'm a 20 something with only minimum wage experience. I'd be willing to sign up for euthanasia if my family got reimbursed by the government
>>
>>80887346

>walmart
>all hope is not lost

wew lad

you're in for a rough awakening
>>
what guy, buddy, pal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64
>>
violent revolution sounds good
>>
>>80888920
This is what I'm hoping for
>>
>>80886752
WAR
AR
R
>>
>>80886990

Oh, I'll just get in my time machine then.
>>
>>80886752
No, it is suicide. If you NEETs waste my tax money on the government's projects, you don't deserve to live.
>>
>>80887346
walmart had the most retarded interview process of any place I've worked
>>
>>80888920
>>80889069
>>80889104

What the fuck are neets going to revolt for?

"FUCK YOU ALL I'M A LAZY ASSHOLE"
>>
>>80888705
>>80888883

A job is a job. It pays money and you can eat food. Dont get down on him for finding SOMETHING. So many snowflakes turn into this guy >>80887762

> I have a MS in Physics. Im not working for 14 dollars an hour at Costco anymore

> Im not working anymore unless it is up to my standards
>>
>>80888902
the next guy who pulls this shit, im put in a job that requires, touching shit with your hands.

*cool shades*
>>
>>80886752

Internships; it helped landed me a good job - and I don't even have a high school diploma.
>>
>>80887346
Can you tell us what you've been up to so far in your life?
>>
>>80886752
No. The answer is total war.
>>
>>80889350

People wanting revolution in the US dont seem to understand that it isnt going to go the way they hope.

It would be a rude awakening when the country is suddenly run by white rednecks who will deport/shoot you for being brown, mandatory church on Sundays (atheists face the same fate as brown people) and welfare/food stamps/social security/ social safety net no longer exist
>>
>>80887762
Trying learning SAS and get into analytics. They don't care what degree you start with, it only takes a couple months to go through a program and the work is easy excel tier "programming"
>>
>>80889350

Yeah, that is a revolution that will run out of gas after about a week.
>>
>>80889624
>Graduate first in my class bs in mathematics
>Msc in mathematics at the top school in canada

unemployed neet for 2 years now living off welfare. u mad?
>>
>>80889914

You've obviously never met a conservative or a redneck in your life. They hate liberals, not brown people
>>
File: apprehensive_doge.jpg (75 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
apprehensive_doge.jpg
75 KB, 500x351
>>80889831
Did you have to out privilege the other muslims to get it?
>>
>>80886752

Implying a 20 something with no experience could build or even help build something like this?? Get the fuck out, this isn't the 30s.

Projects like that don't employ a zillion grunts anymore. They're built by skilled professionals, and machines.
>>
>>80889928
SAS costs thousands of dollars and any certs he needs will be expensive as well.

Plus it's really only used in business applications and that is the most notoriously hard industry to break into because it's all about networking, nepotism, who you know, etc etc.
>>
>>80887154
>college making

How do you get into this? Most of the colleges around here seem pretty well established.
>>
I'm in my early twenties with no education and have only ever had shitty retail jobs.

I'm too retarded to get a degree. Should i kill myself?
>>
>>80890335
>skilled professionals, and machines.

yeah illegals driving bobcats and caterpillar tractors

I can do that
>>
>>80889914

>fighting to reinstate constitutional rights
>must be ignorant red necks

This is a liberal fantasy, pushed by faggots that are afraid they're political correct fascist state will come crashing down.
>>
File: 1319230811289.jpg (12 KB, 303x320) Image search: [Google]
1319230811289.jpg
12 KB, 303x320
>>80890216
Most shitskins are liberals so they both die either way.

Source:
>I'm a redneck conservative.
>>
>>80890474
If I could go to college cheap as fuck like you guys I'd sign up today. Unfortunately if I want to go I need to work the shittiest union job I can find for tuition reimbursement.
>>
>>80889914
>the country is suddenly run by white rednecks
Read this thread carefully. Notice how you're the first person to mention race? That's because you're the racist. Use this rule of thumb from now on: in any given debate, the first person to mention race 1) automatically loses the debate, and 2) is the only racist in said debate.

>who will deport/shoot you for being brown
Deportations have nothing to do with race. They have to do with legal/illegal immigration status. Anyone who is against illegal immigration feels exactly the same way about illegal Canadians, Mexicans, Europeans, Africans, and Asians. Legals are OK, illegals are not, totally regardless of race.

>mandatory church on Sundays
Sorry, but church and state have been permanently separated since 1776. This is the only liberal fear stupider than the idea that the government is going to make abortion illegal (when it has been permanently legal since 1971).

>welfare/food stamps/social security/ social safety net no longer exist
Yeah, this could actually happen. Notice how the one legitimate thing you said, occurred when you didn't mention race? That's the way it has been your entire life, so keep it up.
>>
>>80886752
Seriously, start a business. That's your only hope.
>>
>>80890474
Do you live with parents or on your own?
Can you claim welfare and benefits?
>>
>>80890029
Clearly your problem is either location or not trying hard enough to find a job.
>>
>>80890474
UK?
Do a fast track to higher education. It's completely free as long as you pass it.
Gives you qualifications equivalent to 3 A levels, the standard for most University placements.

Don't give up.
>>
Why do so many people with better qualifications than me seem to not get jobs yet I've literally waltzed into my career without really applying myself?
>>
>>80891259
go on tell us how you became employed
>>
>>80890216

Im a proud redneck myself, and honestly the only people I see who are vocal enough to maybe do something, armed well enough to be of use for anything other than a bullet sponge, and desparit enough to actually act, are your definition of rednecks. The guys who have been hunting since they were 4, work almost exclusively labor jobs, and live for nothing more than sports, beer, guns, and the hope someday they can legally shoot darkies and side grinning politicians
>>
>>80886752
You are fucked. Start mingling with human trafficking, especially organ donors. You will get mad dosh.
>>
>>80890546

Except you want way too much money. Pablo will bust his back in 110+ degree heat 14 hours a day for $12 an hour and be the happiest little worker you could ever employ
>>
>>80891259
You probably don't have autism. You socialize and network well with others. You are involved and don't spend obscene amounts of time on the internet.

That is about 90% of the problem for people in these threads and myself
>>
>>80890562

If there was a second American revolution what makes you think what comes out of it will resemble the first Constitution in any way? The new Constitution would be written and based on the views of the victors, not a document half of the assembly probably never red past the Bill of Rights
>>
>>80890335
There's tons of shit jobs on these sites that useless shits can do to collect a paycheck.
>>
You're lucky. I'm a 33 year-old NEET with no job experience.
>>
>>80891337
>get fairly average degree
>do some short term placements while at uni
>interview for decent job in field
>get it
>it's going well

Not rocket science. Thing is I know for loads of people with just that or more it's a real struggle. Feel guilty sometimes desu.

>>80891501
If any of those things are true I'm completely unaware of them. And I spend an absurd amount of my free time at home after work with 4chan up.
>>
>>80891662

What makes you think anyone wants to write a new Constitution?
>>
>>80891965

We would never fight another revolutionary war if the first one worked for "us", why would the original document and its "problems" be used again, verbatim?
>>
>>80890474
Military and keep improving yourself
>>
>>80888883

Don't mind me

>>80888888
>>
>>80886752

Trades while doing part time classes/certs to some day become a project manager and tell other lemmings what to do.
>>
File: cafe.png (262 KB, 931x941) Image search: [Google]
cafe.png
262 KB, 931x941
>>80886752
all federal land "unlawfully" owned in the midwest that is vast wilderness is allowed for resettlement and land development but only to individuals and small communities which are given 2 decade tax wavers on many types of taxes
>>
File: 1456431113581.jpg (43 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1456431113581.jpg
43 KB, 300x200
>>80891857

Fucking loser, I'm only 29 with no job experience.
>>
>>80886752
The only time I went to the hoover dam it was still right after 9/11 and they wouldn't let us walk on it. They did a security check and we drove over but I was driving so I didn't even get to enjoy the view. That was still the best roadtrip I ever went on.

Next time I go to vegas though I am going to get a pripper view of that dam if I have ti rent a helicopter.
>>
Robots are taking over. Everyone will be on basic income soon
>>
>>80889336
gib details pls
>>
>>80886752

Boot out illegals and force liberal young adults to do manual labor. No skills or education required.
>>
>>80893106
>tfw I'll have missed out on basic income as a NEET
REEEEEE REEEE REEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
File: safdi23qi5j.jpg (94 KB, 715x800) Image search: [Google]
safdi23qi5j.jpg
94 KB, 715x800
>>80886990
shutup
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.