[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one good think that the EU has achieved.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: 1451954951199.jpg (212 KB, 799x633) Image search: [Google]
1451954951199.jpg
212 KB, 799x633
Just one.
>>
>>80884840
diversity
>>
>>80884840
Depends entirely on what you consider "good" and to whom.

Was it good to the eastern shitholes that get euromonies? Of course, loads of investments, money brought in to advance its development along. But often times, the money is mismanaged and wasted.

To those paying into the EU, instead of getting gibs?...Shit, who knows. Probably hurt your nation, and visa free travel in exchange of such money is wasteful.
>>
File: 1466549671848.png (244 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1466549671848.png
244 KB, 500x600
>>80884975
>>
>>80884840
Proved the need to destroy Germany if Europe wants to prevail ever again?
>>
>>80884840
Reduced roaming costs.

That's pretty much the only good thing though.
>>
Keeping Spanish and Greek people poor, the Irish unemployed and the Germans under control.
>>
>>80884840

the germans may have finally achieved Aryan genocide
>>
>>80886094
>says the country who's always on strike because too lazy to work.
>>
successfully kept us from fighting each other for almost 80 years now
>>
>>80886135
Basically trivial shit like this that normies rate above sovereignty nowadays
>>
>>80884840
Erasmus
>>
>>80884840
They gave us more money than we put in. Stupid goys.
>>
Making trade deals with european states making us more dependant on eachother thus removing war and making us more rich
>>
well I worked and lived in spain for a year after high school, went pretty smooth with both countries being in the EU.
>>
>>80886339
This is the biggest fucking lie and you know it.
>>
>>80884840
Dont even respond, come back to that redditor to ask him if he's alright in 20 years if he's even alive.

god i want to punch that redditor in the face so fucking badly, why do all liberals have to be so condescending and act like everyone else is "not with the times"
>>
>>80886339
Can you give one example of war between first world nation during this period none.

I suppose every develloped nation in europe is in west europa, or maybe it's because these war are now impossible
>>
>>80886339

Please tell me this is b8.
>>
>>80886339
Haha, merkel get the fuck out and dont let the door hit your fat ass
>>
>>80884840
Ukip, and the rise of nationalism all over Europe.
>>
>>80884840
Don't get me wrong, I am thoroughly anti-EU and Brexit is the first of many exits before the EU slowly dies.

But the EU did a number of helpful things with regards to consumer protections, and legal limitations on copyright infringement via internet infringements. They also put a lot of directives (and a handful of regulations) out to improve high-speed internet coverage and protections, limitations on mobile networks with regards to unfair charges, etc.

Although a lot of regulations on food have been pointless hurdles for producers and vendors, there are a very large amount that improved standards for consumers and the "quality of life" for all the animals going through their slaughter.

Point is you don't need an EU to do that. And the other 99.9% that they fucked around with was derimental to its member states.
>>
>>80886733
I'd bet 100 bucks that the majority of normies believe it
>>
>>80884840
>Here's a list of all the ways we've had our freedom of expression curtailed
>But our freedom of expression isn't limited.

This is satire, r..right?

>>80886382
People have always been able to travel to different countries for university, I went to cuckland for university and lived with more chinks (like actual chinks from china) than native cucks, last I checked China wasn't apart of ERASMUS, ERASMUS just makes it easier. Besides all European students did when they came here was get shitfaced and cheat on their bf/gf.
>>
>>80884840
Helped the Commonwealth get England back.
>>
>>80886382
This.This is how exchanges should work.Bring decent guys, not NEET muslims.
>>
>>80886339
>implying that wasn't fear of nukes
>implying that wasn't NATO until 1993

I want this meme to die. Fuck you, Germany.
>>
>>80887118
>This is satire, r..right?
Some people actually believe this, but it sounds like bait.
>>
>>80887058

They do, which is the worst part.
>>
File: 1463876922536.jpg (47 KB, 261x520) Image search: [Google]
1463876922536.jpg
47 KB, 261x520
>>80884840
>>
>>80886382
European Interracial Breeding Ground Program, basically. All erasmus girls are acting like complete whores for a semester.
>>
>>80884840
It helps the poor refugees :^)
>>
>>80886586
Such bs. You believed Reinfeldt when he Said swedes open your hearts.. Big fuckin mistake, he's a hardcore capitalist and was really saying open ur wallets.. IT has made us all poorer due to massive Tax theft of the niddleclass, lowered wages due to High competition and you Sven cant Even adfforf a shot apartment cus ur Tax money subsedizes jamal and his five wives and rigget kids to live In a beautiful Home pussing prices up.. Rich Get richer senpai im Only glad our military will Secure our borders when swedistan collapses..
>>
>>80884840
Everything in this thing is false.
>>
>>80886339
EU is successfull in brainwashing people. You are a perfect example
>>
File: 1467321819429.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1467321819429.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>80884840

>first paragraph proceeds to read as if it is indicting the EU for its draconian opposition to free speech.

>Second paragraph extols the values of free speech being infringed upon
>>
>>80884840

Scientific cooperation.
>>
>>80886733
it is. i troled you :^)
>>
>>80886339
Both world wars were brought about to create and strengthen the EU.

They are trying to make a one world government, anon. The next war against Islam will be the real ticket home.
>>
>>80884840

Exhaustive records on who would betray their people for the Commie EU, in every country.
>>
>>80884840
It incorporated Croatia in itself meaning it will fall apart soon, it already started, so thats a good thing, right ?
>>
freedom of movement - ability to live in any EU country of my choosing

pretty great study abroad deals if you go to a EU uni

ESA/European Space Agency involvement

funding for scientific research that wouldn't be allocated independent countries

regulations which protect workers from moves by their governments to outsource jobs in areas like manufacturing

funding and development of infrastructure in underdeveloped regions, within my country of the UK many towns in Wales for example have been built up extensively with EU money, and countries like Poland have benefited immensely from EU-funded infrastructure

standards consistently enforced regarding human rights, which extends to areas most people don't even know of that. did you know that if you are an EU citizen and you have a medical emergency in a EU country you don't reside in, it is considered your human right to receive emergency healthcare?

air passenger rights guaranteeing assistance in circumstances where a passenger is stranded

consumer rights enforcing standards for safety and quality of products

upholds criteria for membership with high standards regarding economics and laws. this means prospective countries that wish to join the EU in the future have more incentives to get "up to speed" with more modernized EU countries.

single market has increased average household income by €5,700

European Arrest Warrant system allows criminals to be tracked across EU countries and collaborate in criminal justice fields

major steps towards tackling environmental issues, by making sure standards of water quality are maintained, and committing to greenhouse gas reduction
>>
>>80888587

anyone who calls something which is quite obviously not communist a communist organisation makes themselves look extremely ridiculous
>>
wew
>>
>>80884840
economical benefits
>>
>>80888838

Please shill harder, eurofag.

- Freedom of movement. Explain what makes this a right other than "it's nice".

- Studying abroad is something only the wealthy can afford.

- ESA doesn't do shit and you know it.

- Bullshit research grants for unimportant studies like "do bears shit in the woods", you mean.

- Yes, I was very glad to see the EU not allow car manufacturing to be moved from the UK to Turkey OH WAIT

- How is Poland anyone's problem but Poland's? Wales can have the same money it got from the EU and more, we ran at a yearly deficit ie. we got less than we put in. Would a Tory government do that? Probably not. Point is, we can now vote in a government that will.

- EU healthcare stuff is good, I agree.

- Air passenger rights are good.

- Consumer rights were good too. All these three can be maintained as part of negotiations.

- This is only theoretically true. In reality, despite countries having to meet certain economic standards to join, those standards are not "be as rich as us and don't be full of cheap labour". Of the 28 nations in the EU, only 6 of them put in more than they take out. The rest of them are poor as fuck countries, and we're only adding more because the EU is an expansionist superstate exactly the same as the USSR was.

- Made up bullshit number.

- There is literally zero reason for that to end just because we left the EU.

- All of which could still be maintained.

You really aren't trying are you?
>>
File: SorosIsWithHillary.jpg (141 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
SorosIsWithHillary.jpg
141 KB, 525x525
It was one of the first things that outed globalism if you were paying attention.

Sorry Greece. Hopefully this globalist shit has been outed enough before Italy falls. We'll see.
>>
>>80884840
Nationalism.
>>
>>80884840
The rise of nationalism
>>
>>80888838

Present beforehand and common
Present beforehand
Not dependant on EU and led by a few nations with others hanging on anyway
More poor nations riding on coattails of rich nations
If anything EU has ruined things for workers, stop shitting
More poor nations stealing from rich nations, your Wales (lol) roads are paid with some of the UK money you already pay in, your literally just getting some of your stolen cash back.
>Human rights, yet will let in Turkey
Present beforehand
Present beforehand
False, turkey Greece Ireland etc
False, numerous nations having crises and failing living standards
Interpol already a thing beforehand, but I'm sure Assange needs to be arrested :^)
False, are granted brown coal for an example
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.