[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to white men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
What happened to white men?
>>
>>80883994
we get lazy and aesthestic when there is no war going on
>>
Jews
>>
File: slidersbegud.jpg (288 KB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
slidersbegud.jpg
288 KB, 2480x3508
>>80883994
>demoralizing

leaf is a shill
>>
>>80883994
Pretty sure that guy in the photo is alive. You should have used a photo from the 70's so they would at least seem old.
You fucked up Peacebro
>>
>>80884278
No I'm completely serious. How can you not see cucks and betafaggots all around youin fucking Sweden of all places?
>>
>>80883994
the lack of struggle made them weak
>>
>>80883994
Our standard of living is better so we're learning to relax.
>>
>>80884557
everyone here knows why things are this way and how it happened.

this is a shill thread and you are enabling it.
>>
File: sad.jpg (626 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
626 KB, 1200x1600
>>80884988
Well do you really want me to spell it out for you?

I'm a fucking newfag ok..
>>
>>80883994

Watch this and you'll know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
>>
>>80883994
I look like that and I make liberals (especially shavd headed feminazis) uncomfortable. Its awesome.
>>
>>80885222
see this >>80885234
>>
>>80884838
I'd have to agree, I feel as though we've lost something worth fighting for.

Especially in the west, where degeneracy and technology are running rampant, for the dreams and aspirations I have for myself, it seems I'd be fighting a losing battle. So instead, I run off into the woods to focus on myself instead of fighting for my country and raising a proper family.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.