[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
importance of Israel in US politics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image_36.jpg (31 KB, 480x362) Image search: [Google]
image_36.jpg
31 KB, 480x362
Redpill me on why Israel is important. Apparently I've been living under a rock for the past 25 years and am completely lost as to why Palestine and Israel are actually relevant to US politics (aside from the obvious "the joooos" logic)
>>
>>80879982

Zionists, which are jewish nationalists that seek to establish an ethno-national state in israel based soley on religious text, want to secure their nation in a region dominated by islam.

Because jews have a wide and disproportional power among western nations, they push for these nations to funnel support to sustain their nation in the midst of the islamic core.

That's it, western countries have powerful jews and they use their power to use other countries to support israel.

There is side shit, like oil and getting a "western foot" in the middle east, but otherwise it's just power siphoning.
>>
Our country is run by Jews. The memes are real.

Welcome to /pol/. And if anybody asks, it's all satire.
>>
>>80881215
So basically the powers that be just want to keep it divided for as long as possible with other people's money?
Typical jews
>>
>>80881435

Ideally for them, it seems they want to completely crush Islamic influence in the middle east, hence the "Greater Israel" theory.

They can't do that with Iran in the picture.
>>
>>80881985
So I'm guessing that's one of the contributing factors for military involvement in the middle East since the 90s?
>>
Jews control the bank, which means they control everything. The gubmint will do as they say.
>>
>>80879982

Keep Donating.

poor isaraeli kids are harassed every other day.

They need money and substainments for their poor kibbutzes

Evil Moslems are building walls between kibbutzes, just look at the average day in Israel:
It's a constant waiting for the Hamas Police to control your ehnticity.

If you're notModlem, you're eaten alive.

It's always the same: jews are hated worldwide.

*sent from my iphone while lounging on Rothschild BLV*

>Good Goym
>>
>>80879982
Because the Jews own the US. The Most powerful men in US economy are either Jews or Asians.

>That's why top universities are accepting them more than whites
> That's why they constantly get high paying jobs
>That's why you should never trust either
>>
>>80879982
Because the Jews own the US. The Most powerful men in US economy are either Jews or Asians.

>That's why top universities are accepting them more than whites
> That's why they constantly get high paying jobs
>That's why you should never trust either
>>
>>80882187

It's not all black and white, for example, Saddam was pretty much taken down for attempting to devalue the USD by creating his own separate currency to sell oil with,

This triggered the banking elite and so Saddam was axed.

So essentially the idea is both about shaping israel into the middle eastern super power and protecting the value of the USD as a reserve currency.

I'd say the richest most elite jews care little about the ethno-national identity of israel, they prefer the world as their "nation", but it's a useful tool for the nationalistic Zionists and religious jew manipulation and support. A reminder that if all jews loved israel they wouldn't be leaving it and praising / holding sentimental love for the cities they've settled (I.E New York city).
>>
File: 1363139483767.jpg (51 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1363139483767.jpg
51 KB, 500x400
>>80883123
>>80883081
>>
>>80883081
>>80883123

?

ruawizard
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.