[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For a Christian board you guys don't really show it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 42
File: 1430640394488.jpg (108 KB, 573x591) Image search: [Google]
1430640394488.jpg
108 KB, 573x591
For a Christian board you guys don't really show it.
>>
>>80878391
Christianity is a slave religion for weak people
>>
>>80878391
First for Anglicans
>>
>>80878535

Tip harder faggot.
>>
I'm just a cultural Christian
>>
>>80878391
nice bait
>>
This how all Christians communicate when they aren't at church or wih other members.
>>
This is a kekism board.
>>
I'm a non believer but I'm very infatuated with my Mennonite coworker. I'm pretty much out of luck unless I change my views, right?
>>
Most Christians are just as slimy as most Muslims.
>>
>>80879002
don't bother unless you're going to actually make a genuine attempt to change
>>
Mostly edgy atheists, catholics and orthodox here trying to justify their hatred.
>>
>>80878391
give examples please
>>
>>80878535
> slave to sin
> slave to Christ
pick one
>>
>>80879002
you gotta put your trust in christ, or you have to answer for your sins

Romans 1
John 3
Romans 10
>>
>>80879873
Amen. The Holy Spirit will finish his work in us he began.
>>
>>80878391
Christians are one of the most welcoming people towards Muslims
>>
>>80880090
not in the states, the churches in Scandinavia kinda got messed up.
>>
>>80879873
>Romans 1
>John 3
>Romans 10
What does that mean?

I'm just tired of people giving names and numbers and expecting people to know what they are. Is it too hard to paste the actual words of God in to the text box?
>>
God’s Wrath on Unrighteousness
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
>>
>>80880090
No we aren't, a major part of Islam is converting, Christianity doesn't allow this in our cities. We just are absolutely not compatible with each other, we can't live in the same cities
>>
File: EU referendum.png (147 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
EU referendum.png
147 KB, 421x500
>>80880090
>>
>>80880295
John 3New King James Version (NKJV)

The New Birth
3 There was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. 2 This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

4 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”

5 Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

9 Nicodemus answered and said to Him, “How can these things be?”

10 Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel, and do not know these things? 11 Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness. 12 If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? 13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.[a] 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but[b] have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
>>
>>80880295
Romans 1: 18-27

>>80880588
>>
>>80879873
People pay for the things they do and they do simply: through the lives they lead, and more in what they allow themselves to become.
>>80880295
Is it too hard for you to take five seconds to check. Here have a useful online Bible
biblegateway.com
It has basically any translation you want in an easy to look through format.
>>
>Claims to be Christian

>Is okay with masturbation
>Is racist
>>
>>80880295
John 3

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”
>>
File: Ben-carson-smiling.jpg (18 KB, 618x340) Image search: [Google]
Ben-carson-smiling.jpg
18 KB, 618x340
>>80878391
MFW I'm Jewish and yet have enough Aryan blood that not even Nazi Germany would gas me.
AMA
>>
>>80880819
>Is it too hard for you to take five seconds to check
You're the one trying to preach online, yet you can't be arsed to actually put God's Word in the text box, you'd rather put some men's names and numbers in there.
>>
>>80880838
masturbation is a sin

i love everybody, i just love some people more
>>
>>80879735
I choose EVROPA!

I choose the volk.
>>
>>80880994
No, I'm not. I'm just saying, it's not an obscure thing, like telling you to read chapter three of Sylvie and Bruno.
>>
>>80881444
me too

God mit uns
>>
>>80880838
>>Claims to be Christian
Yes, I am.
>>Is okay with masturbation
Yeah, why not?
>>Is racist
It's pretty natural, I can't fight something so strong. I can't lie to myself, lying is a sin.

>>80881264
>masturbation is a sin
I disagree.
>i love everybody, i just love some people more
I don't.
>>
>>80881822
lust is (matthew 5), but if you can fap without lusting, your free to do it
>>
File: 1460748017936.jpg (97 KB, 800x502) Image search: [Google]
1460748017936.jpg
97 KB, 800x502
>>80878391
>>
>>80881943
>if you can fap without lusting

you can't

do your christian duty and get a wife and pump her full of babies
>>
>>80881822
>Yeah, why not?
Lust.

>>80881943
Nigh impossible. Let's be realistic, almost no one does this.

>It's pretty natural, I can't fight something so strong.
You can. The whole point of not lusting is to overcome the desires of the flesh, as that's not spiritual or godly. Likewise, it may not be easy, but you're supposed to love your enemies, right? And I imagine in some sense you see nonwhites as the enemy.
>>
>>80882285
i agree, but job comes before waifu, then family
>>
>>/x/
>>
>>80882300
was fapping avg 3 times per day, but stopped on the spot after accepting Christ, i know i didnt stop of my own volition
>>
>>80882588
make us
>>
>>80880741
Yes they are, Catholicism has been globally hijacked as for multiculti shillinng and majority church here equals Finnish Red Cross in love for immigrants. It's terrible situation. I know lot of the old people who are members have paricipated on protests against immigration, but they still pay chuch tax and voluntarily take part on housing Muslims here on top of their mandatory taxes. They should send a message to their church's leadership by leaving if they wanted to influence things, but to most people immigration seems to be one of the most insignificant issues.
>>
>>80882285
Don't you think it's immoral to raise children in today's society?

It's literally illegal to be home-schooled in countless places.
Sodomy acceptance is mandatory or your children will get taken away.
You can't speak out against false religions without being arrested or persecuted.
You get racist unless you racemix.
Children are raised by the state and satanic TV celebrities and monkey music idols.
>>
>>80879735
>Christ
>existing

Heh

Good one, kiddo
>>
>>80882888
most credible biblical scholars say he is, get your face out of that 19th century garbage
>>
>>80882888
*Does
>>
Reminder that the Catholic Church, Espiscopal Church, Lutheran Church, and countless others are in love with brown and black people and want them to swarm into the First World

The Pope has called on Europe and America to throw open their borders and let everyone in

Think about all those charities that go to Africa and South America to do humanitarian shit yep that's right they're almost all Christian

We are facing a population crisis in that white people are dying out while Browns and blacks are reproducing like roaches
Africa alone is slated to be home to more than 10 BILLION people by 2100 and guess what all these Christians will be crying for?
For them to swarm into the First World (if they haven't succeeded in destroying it by then)

The West needs a new myth
We should've adopted Islam because it praises strength and honor whereas Christianity praises being weak and servile
>>
>>80882829
>Don't you think it's immoral to raise children in today's society?

the people who say this also say that kids are too expensive and they need money for weed and "travel" in the same breath

it's pitiful and cowardly, but go ahead and LARP as a christian on an anime imageboard without actually taking it seriously, maybe God will have mercy on you one day.
>>
>>80878391
This board worships Kek, the one true god.
>>
>>80883886
Whatever you say.

Go ahead and send your dozen white kids to a school full of black Muslims who then come home and tell you they are converting to pisslam and they are strong independent marxist queers who don't need no Christianity.
>>
File: 776754.png (208 KB, 450x382) Image search: [Google]
776754.png
208 KB, 450x382
>>80883598
TFW Reformed Baptist
>ultra Conservative
>Nationalist/Patriotic
>Proud to be white
>>
>>80883108
If he did exist he certainly wasn't anymore divine than I or anyone else to ever live has been

The West is finally seeing Christianity come to fruition and everything it entails which is essentially "flagellate yourself so that you may enter Heaven"
>>
>>80884108
You haven't been to the south then have you,

how do you know he wasnt divine?
are just making an assumption or are your pressupositions getting in the way?
>>
>>80884377
I live in Mississippi I was born and raised here too and there's no shortage of cucked out churches
Pretty much every evangelical church is going to devote a lot of time and money to shitskins

>how do you know he wasnt divine?
There's no evidence that he or any other human to ever live was divine

There is no evidence at all for the existence of the supernatural
>>
>>80884664
How would you test the super natural, you cant put it under a microscope.

there is evidence, just not scientific, but the scientific method is used to test natural phenomenon
>>
>>80885114
>the scientific method is used to test natural phenomenon

Of course

That's the only kind of phenomenon that exists
>>
>>80879145
no we bathe
>>
>>80885114
>there is evidence, just not scientific
???????
>>
>>80885901
historical/ eye witness testimony
personal experience
logical evidence
>>
>>80885538
and how do you know that?
>>
Who's /goingtotakethefirstcommunion/ here?
>>
>>80886086
Because there's no evidence that the supernatural exists

I can throw a ball and show you how gravity works I can give you an equation that will model its flight
>>
>>80886344
exactly thats called natural phenomenon,

if the ball was to float in the air for a minute, then fell down, that would be a supernatural phenomenon, and there would be no way to test that in a lab

What kind of evidence would convince you of a supernatural event?
>>
Christianity exists to make the weak feel righteous and secure.

>>80878535
Nietzsche was truly one of the greatest thinkers that humanity has the luxury of accessing the recorded thoughts of.
>>
File: 1462534250623.jpg (74 KB, 463x488) Image search: [Google]
1462534250623.jpg
74 KB, 463x488
>there are literally people on this board that believe a dead star jew that got killed by dirty wops is the only chance at heaven
>these people literally call themselves redpilled
>>
>>80886914
Yes
>>
>>80887024
how does it feel to be fooled by a 2,000-year-old ruse crafted by shifty goat-farming kikes?

how does it feel to be literally stupider than a sweaty, probably illiterate iron-age jew?
>>
>>80886025
>logic
>>
>>80886782
>if the ball was to float in the air for a minute, then fell down, that would be a supernatural phenomenon, and there would be no way to test that in a lab

Wrong

It would be called an anomaly and if the explanation didn't make itself apparent right away then it would only be a better of time before it did

You're full of shit and so is your belief system

It's up to you to prove the existence of the supernatural it's not up to me to disprove it
>>
>>80887253
man why do you hate God so much?
You must really love your sins
>>
>>80878391
Says you faggot.
>>
>>80887618
im asking what would convince you of it?
>>
>>80887687
its not nice to call a queer a faggot
>>
>people surprised when neo/pol/ is filled with diasporic mudslimes
What the fuck did you expect?
>>
>>80887623
>not loving sex

what are you, some sort of ultimate faggot?
>>
>>80887763
Is cocksucker preferable? Dick-muncher? Ass-fucker?
Last I checked though, non-deceptive strings of words aren't sinful, while faggotry is.
>>
File: 1456362980034.jpg (33 KB, 600x309) Image search: [Google]
1456362980034.jpg
33 KB, 600x309
>>80878391
*tips fedora*

Fuck off back to >>>/r/atheism you autistic fag nerd loser.

Pic relate: u right now LOL
>>
>>80887942
Christians love sex, thats why we have alot of babies
we just beleive in a standard for it
>>
>>80887710
Evidence beyond someone saying that it exists

Provide a single shred of evidence that indicates that Jesus Christ was a magical being
I won't wait because there isn't any
>>
>>80887973
you didnt get it
read it again ;)
>>
>>80878391
Did u no Christians are allied with the jews
>>
>>80888128
will you accept historical evidence?
>>
>>80887710
Seeing something with my own eyes would help, a guide how to make something happen would be nice. A video or picture would be a good starting point, after all we live in the 21st century where everyone and their mother has a phone that can record amazing quality video.

>>80887623
Lad god(s) are all well and good, but you have to remember that the nose knows, the most basic shit. If jews are involved it's bound to lead to nothing good.
>>
File: Molymeme.png (475 KB, 961x893) Image search: [Google]
Molymeme.png
475 KB, 961x893
>>80886025
Eye witness testimony means fuck all.
Personal experience also means nothing
What fucking logical evidence?
Unless there is empirical evidence for your god's existence, you people can fuck right off.
>>
>>80888111
that's naughty of you, lust is a sin don't you know?
>>
>>80878391
Where is the pic of this slut taking a BBC down her throat
>>
>>80888180
>its not nice to call a queer a faggot
No I don't get it. Queer isn't seen as colloquially derogatory anymore, so the joke isn't "hehe I said it's not nice to call a queer a faggot when queer isn't nice either hehe".
>>
>>80888263
Historical evidence is great, if you have something written around the time Jesus lived preferably by a historian or some such that'd be lovely.
>>
>>80888263
What in history shows that Jesus was a zombie who flew up into the sky 40 days after he became the living dead?
>>
>>80888272
if you read the bible, and studied basic history, you would understand that Christianity and Talmudic Judaism didnt get along,

the word kike actually comes from jews refusing to sign with an x because they thought it looked like a cross
>>
Guys i'm going to write a book about things only I have seen. Many of the things i've seen have broken the laws of physics and I have no empirical evidence for the things I've seen but i'm going to kill you if you don't believe me. Also give my organization money or you're going to a place which I can't prove exists but I will emotionally manipulate and indoctrinate you from childhood into believing exists.
>Christian people actually believe in this shit.
>>
>>80888272
can videos be edited, i mean we have Ghost hunters on television, do you believe in Ghost now
>>
>>80888631
Protestants and Catholics also didn't get along very well, even had a few wars between them I've heard.
>>
>>80888340
not if its your wife ;)

one man and one woman, together for life, everything in that context is permissable
>>
>>80888396
dern queers using our derogatory words
>>
>>80888745
For one to believe in ghosts, one must believe that consciousness can exist without matter. It cannot, therefore, ghosts are not real. The same goes for gods.
>>
>>80888849
>being so much of a fag that you only want to have sex with one person for your entire life
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 1280x1920
>>80888687
This
>>
>>80888939
What's "derogatory" is in the eyes of the thin-skinned beholder, aids-clown ;)
>>
File: 1437714686186.jpg (51 KB, 265x450) Image search: [Google]
1437714686186.jpg
51 KB, 265x450
>>80888128
*tips fedora*

It's in THE BIBLE you disgusting sweaty loser.

Pic related: What you look like right now.
>>
>>80888399
luke was a medical doctor, paul was the equivelant of a lawyer, matthew was a tax collector

the closest historians would be Tacitus, plenny the younger, Josephus, although they are a little late,

all of the NT cannon is written in the first century during the time period eye wittnesses could attest or detest the facts

i would reccomend cold case christianity for historical authenticity of NT, its on youtube
>>
>>80878391

(((Christianity))) needs to be destroyed.

It's the foreign semitic faith and political system that says to destroy your indigenous faith because it's "evil" and "pagan."

There is no difference between modern ISIS and Christians of the past who murdered and desecrated "pagan" symbols and idols.

Desert Semitic religions are globalist anti-white cults.
>>
File: pol_confirmed_christian.jpg (155 KB, 879x612) Image search: [Google]
pol_confirmed_christian.jpg
155 KB, 879x612
>>80878391
>>
>>80888463
nice strawman, you seem like someone who isnt worthy to give evidence to.
>>
File: snap.jpg (137 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
snap.jpg
137 KB, 1920x1080
Protestants vs Catholics

Who would win in a fight to the death?
>>
>>80888799
30 years war and the stuff in ireland, but that is about it, but the jews rejected jesus and even put to death his followers and chased them out of isreal,
>>
>>80888687

>but i'm going to kill you if you don't believe me.

Someone seems a little upset about christianity in concrete.
>>
May the Lord bless you
>>
>>80889028
if that is what a fag is
i thought it was called saving the white race from annihilation
>>
File: stjohnchrysostom.jpg (315 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
stjohnchrysostom.jpg
315 KB, 900x600
>>80889419
>foreign

Palestine was a part of the Roman empire

>semitic

Christianity is anti-Jewish and virtually all of the saints outside of the Apostolic era are Gentiles. See pic related

>says to destroy your indigenous faith

Much of pagan culture was assimilated into Christianity
>>
>>80878391
>>80888888
>>
>>80888978
how do you know?
>>
>>80889582
The Bible says that Jesus rose from the dead (was a zombie) who ascended into heaven (flew up into the sky) 40 days after he rose from the gave

Doesn't this claim give you slightest bit of pause in terms of how utterly outrageous it is?
>>
Why is /pol/ christians mascot a smug anime girl
>>
>>80889889
>Much of pagan culture was assimilated into Christianity

Because Christianity is made up like all religions.
>>
File: 1465835451251.png (77 KB, 442x480) Image search: [Google]
1465835451251.png
77 KB, 442x480
>be edgy atheist because faith is stupid
>come onto mongolian cave painting board
>everyone who believes in god is intellectually inferior thus any opinion from them is obsolete
>go into christian threads and shitpost
>>
>>80889719
They'd both lose since they both sinned.
“Love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you.”
“Do not use force against an evil man.”
“Do not resist evil with evil.”
“Do not return evil for evil.”
“Overcome evil with good.”
“Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.’”
>>
File: 200474180.jpg (759 KB, 2945x3881) Image search: [Google]
200474180.jpg
759 KB, 2945x3881
>>80889889
>jesus is a gentile
jesus has kiked you into thinking he isn't jewish, then spilled his semitic fairytale on you

dumb goy
>>
File: 1457249102968.jpg (135 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
1457249102968.jpg
135 KB, 425x516
>>80890023
Why not?
>>
>>80889935
yeah if you presuppose God doesn't
exist, that wold be quite impossible
>>
>>80889935
>two sentences in a book were stupid so I'll just go ahead and discredit all the other parts as well

Wew lad. You're on a winning streak.
>>
>>80889152

Holy shit, got more of her? She is amazing.
>>
File: 29dz4ew.png (405 KB, 600x492) Image search: [Google]
29dz4ew.png
405 KB, 600x492
>>80889935

Jesus turned 5 loaves of bread into 6 million and Joseph wasn't a cuck raising his wife's son.
>>
File: Pius-X-Meme-Punch.jpg (48 KB, 403x475) Image search: [Google]
Pius-X-Meme-Punch.jpg
48 KB, 403x475
>>80890128

I never said Jesus was a Gentile. Obviously he was Jewish, but that was just his race as a man. Jesus was fully God and fully Man, he was around before the Jews even existed, which is why he said “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”

Jesus was incarnate as a Jew so he could tell them to their face that they fucked up real bad, the gig is up, and he would destroy their temple and rebuild it in 3 days.
>>
>>80890260

So your evidence for God's existance is that people once made unverifiable claims that require His existance to not be absurd?
>>
File: jewish trilogy.jpg (46 KB, 736x442) Image search: [Google]
jewish trilogy.jpg
46 KB, 736x442
>>80890609

>actually believes this bullshit as literal truth because Jews wrote it in books 2000 years ago
>>
>>80890609
Jesus was a Judean, Jews aren't Judeans.
>>
File: Rene-guenon-1925.jpg (20 KB, 346x350) Image search: [Google]
Rene-guenon-1925.jpg
20 KB, 346x350
>>80890074

The truth is that the surviving Celtic elements were for the most part assimilated by Christianity in the Middle Ages; the legend of the 'Holy Grail', with all that it implies, is a particularly apt and significant example of this. Moreover, we think that if a Western tradition
could be rebuilt it would be bound to take on a religious form in the strictest sense of this word, and that this form could only be Christian; for on the one hand the other possible forms have been too long foreign to the Western mentality, and on the other it is only in Christianity-and we can say still more definitely in Catholicism-that such remnants of a traditional spirit as still exist in the West are to be found. Every 'traditionalist' venture that
ignores this fact is without foundation and therefore inevitably doomed to failure; it is self-evident that one can build only upon
something that has a real existence, and that where there is lack of continuity, any reconstruction must be artificial and cannot endure. If it be objected that Christianity itself, in our time, is no longer understood in its profound meaning, we should reply that it has at least kept in its very form all that is needed to provide the foundation of which we have been speaking. - Rene Guenon, The Crisis of the Modern World
>>
File: 1467743804194.jpg (15 KB, 400x352) Image search: [Google]
1467743804194.jpg
15 KB, 400x352
>>80890609
>Jesus was fully God
no he wasn't
he was a stinking kike
>>
>>80890820
No

im making the claim that if you pressupose naturalism, than it would be impossible, but because an omnipotent God exists, its makes sense
>>
File: stignatius.jpg (256 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
stignatius.jpg
256 KB, 960x640
>>80890863

We wuz Messiahs and shit

He was incarnate as a Jew, get over it.
>>
>>80890977
coudnt have been, the word comes from jews who refused to sign with an x because it looked like a cross

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike
>>
>>80891033

Well since no evidence has been presented to support the existance of any gods the claim makes no sense.
>>
File: jesus doesn't want.jpg (35 KB, 625x516) Image search: [Google]
jesus doesn't want.jpg
35 KB, 625x516
>>80891198
oh come on
he was a stinking jew
does this look like god incarnate?
no
just a filthy heeb
>>
>>80890183
I want to corrupt Christ-chan
>>
>>80878535
Mein Übermensch.
>>
>>80891306
scientific evidence of course not
logical proofs yes
kalam cosmological arguement
TAG

the problem is you dont want God to exist, so you suppress the truth
>>
File: 1776402 - pol 4chan Christ-chan.png (589 KB, 600x557) Image search: [Google]
1776402 - pol 4chan Christ-chan.png
589 KB, 600x557
>>80891343
>>
Christianity goes hand in hand with the right-wing, conservatism.
Atheism goes hand in hand with the left-wing, liberalism.

I hate that the Anglican church has become a liberal Church.
>>
>>80878391
pol is not a christian board, stop forcing this shit meme
also fuck off with your anime shit, pedophile
>>
File: usvsthem.png (536 KB, 1040x282) Image search: [Google]
usvsthem.png
536 KB, 1040x282
>>80891546
>Christianity goes hand in hand with the right-wing, conservatism.

It sure does!
>>
>>80889742
>Probably the deadliest war in Europes' history, if you take population into account
>Just the 30 year war and stuff
Mate please
>>
>>80891311
if God chose the Germanic people to fufil prophesy instead, they would become the heebs after rejecting jesus, they are pissed at God, Jesus revealed their faults and pride and it made them bitter
>>
>>80891669
that of course was a governing war though, not a war about christianity, it was who was gonna govern the nations
>>
>>80891493

It's not about what I want, it's about the evidence.

Do you ask for the blessing of Janus when you walk through a door? Worship Ra every day at lunch? Ask Thor not to strike you with lighting during storms?

There are many gods and I doubt you believe in or worship any of them except this particular one.

I simply lack belief in one more god than you do.
>>
>>80891525
seriously, corrupting good girl is my fetish
>>
>>80891837
Yeah and the Jews in power were probably scared Jesus would take it from them, so they let the romans do their dirty work.
People haven't changed.
>>
>>80890825
you're an idiot. You don't use reason to find out why there is a God, and why he is good and eternal.
>>
File: 1461641754682.png (331 KB, 875x639) Image search: [Google]
1461641754682.png
331 KB, 875x639
>it's a "spread thy cheeks for thy enemy and praise the kike on a stick who was born from adultery" religion

Wake me up when the crusades start, losers.
>>
>>80892566

excellent proof

>it was real in his mind
>>
File: 06.June-1940-04.jpg (262 KB, 658x790) Image search: [Google]
06.June-1940-04.jpg
262 KB, 658x790
>>80891682
the heebs get genocided by the Germanics
your fanfic is shit
>>
File: 1468399060230.gif (2 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1468399060230.gif
2 MB, 800x800
>>80890183
what a surprise to find you defending the kikes
>>
>>80893477
>ask a question
>be told is defending kikes
Don't you have a Bernie Sanders rally to attend? Be sure to bring your strawmen to make the crowd look bigger!
>>
File: 1464992594186.png (275 KB, 680x770) Image search: [Google]
1464992594186.png
275 KB, 680x770
>>80891525
>>
File: 67873533.jpg (205 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
67873533.jpg
205 KB, 500x715
>>80893723
well I'm glad you hate Jesus the Filthy Jew, then
>>
File: 1446347159960.png (671 KB, 3000x2857) Image search: [Google]
1446347159960.png
671 KB, 3000x2857
>>80894164
>false dichotomy
>>
>>80878391
I'm the religion of Texas. Sam Houston was a deity.
>>
File: 1468285038384.jpg (117 KB, 600x612) Image search: [Google]
1468285038384.jpg
117 KB, 600x612
>>80894259
what is the dichotomy precisely? >>80890977
>>
File: 1440467386492s.jpg (3 KB, 125x105) Image search: [Google]
1440467386492s.jpg
3 KB, 125x105
>>80894429
>if you're not necessarily defending something you hate it
>>
>>80891900
if they had the evidence Christianity had, it would be worth considering
>>
>>80878535
fpbp
>>
File: 1468376538182.png (295 KB, 408x480) Image search: [Google]
1468376538182.png
295 KB, 408x480
>>80894669
if you don't loathe Semites you are tacitly endorsing them. if you do not want their removal from Earth you are supporting them. there are no bystanders
>>
>>80892196
and they got theres 40 years later
>>
>>80886025
The Bible is the claim not evidence.
>>
File: 1447490676841.gif (2 MB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1447490676841.gif
2 MB, 500x455
>>80894858
>if you don't vote for Mussolini you are supporting Stalin
Brilliant logic. Absolutely stunning.
>>
File: 1466857433164.png (77 KB, 275x367) Image search: [Google]
1466857433164.png
77 KB, 275x367
>>80895157
this isn't a game of logic
>>
File: download (8).jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>>80895079
i thought God was,

okay look up cold case Christianity if you want to get a basic idea of the historical authenticity of NT

the Bible is a collection of Books, so technically i can use one book to verify the other

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZQrOzjnm0c
>>
File: 14eOXa9.png (299 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
14eOXa9.png
299 KB, 640x360
>>80878391
jesus was a punk bitch
>>
>>80878391
I'm an atheist
>>
>>80895508
wow you must really love your sin
>>
>>80894792

Exactly what evidence does Christianity have that the religions for those gods do not?
>>
>>80878535
You're the one that's weak.

Being a slave to sinful degeneracy further helping the NWO cause.
>>
File: absolutelyheretical.png (303 KB, 600x521) Image search: [Google]
absolutelyheretical.png
303 KB, 600x521
>>80891525
>>
>>80895963

Christianity is based on multiple testimonies of eyewitnesses, watch this

>>80895367

its Just getting your feet wet in evidence
>>
File: 1465747997292.jpg (57 KB, 706x655) Image search: [Google]
1465747997292.jpg
57 KB, 706x655
Show me where Jesus said not to swear, fap, or have a 2D girlfriend.
>>
>>80897272
Matthew 5
>>
>>80897513
Fug.

2D women aren't real women though, so that doesn't count as adultery.
>>
>>80878391
I AM EUPHORIC

NO ONE IS MORE EUPHORIC THAN I

WITH KNOWLEDGE IN MY ARSENSAL I AM QUITE THE OPPONENT
>>
>>80899381
nope just perversion
>>
File: 1468212805265.jpg (263 KB, 574x446) Image search: [Google]
1468212805265.jpg
263 KB, 574x446
Daily reminder that everyone who is blaspheming the Lord Jesus is a high school aged faggot for regularly beats it to trap porn.
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.