[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S HAPPENING!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (89 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89 KB, 240x180
Remember back in the early years of Obama's presidency when the government purchased large amounts of ammo and military equipment, much of which was given to law enforcement across the country? That was the beginning.

Then, the media's job was to publicize Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, and Eric Garner with the help of the Justice Department, George Soros, and other powerful entities. The resulting riots were practice.

Then, Jade Helm 15 - which took place from July 15, 2015 to September 15, 2015 - was the more advanced simulation.

It was all in preparation for this summer. Niggers are easy to rile up, as they found to be very true in Ferguson and Baltimore. That is how they are going to achieve their master plan of instituting martial law.

That is what this is. That is why Jade Helm took place this time last year. This is why the government and media instigated the riots leading up to this.

We are about to witness the biggest happening in all of US history. Why do you think they are doing this to us?

This is why liberal media and major corporations like Google are shilling the fuck out of BLM. But why? What comes after martial law?

The programming of progressive cucks and riling up of stupid niggers both come together to create the perfect group that can be used to cause enough civil unrest to warrant the establishment of martial law. This is it, people. There is no question about it.

The rise of Coon Town, Donald Trump, /pol/, Milo, Alt-Right in general... The induction of normies into the movement... The liberal/nigger alliance...

This is seriously fucking happening.
>>
>>80875389
MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!
>>
>>80875389
I can feel it building up to this. I don't know what to do.
>>
It's happening pictures with Ron Paul are supposed to only be used when something is actually happening.

Do not post false alarm threads
>>
Why do people say that martial law would suspend elections can someone provide proof ?
>>
I swear guys, /pol/ is not a conspiracy site. We're just normal white supremacists
>>
OP "IT'S HAPPENING!" threads are for only when something is actually happening live, not about conspiracy............. you fucking faggot cuck 12 year old redditor illiterate inbreed.
>>
Stop posting this shit faggot OP.
>>
>>80875849
There are some FEMA laws that allow Obama to stay in power under a major disaster
>>
>>80875849
Basically the 22nd amendment limits the length of term of the President, but a vote by the House and Senate could overrule it during times of crisis. It's almost happened twice before in our history
>>
>>80875678
>>80876641
But it IS happening right now, all over the country, and I feel like martial law is coming very soon.
>>
>>80879504
Fuck off retard
>>
>>80875389
I'm in the military so i'm good, ill do whatever i'm told and live comfortably while all of you fucks rot in camps.
>>
They're trying to incite a race war
>>
>>80876838
It's almost happened twice before in our history
when?
>>
>>80876838
Interesting. What were the two crisis'?
>>
>>80875389
So Obama's master plan is to get all of the blacks killed in a race war between the federal government and the people versus some commies and BLM stooges?
>>
>>80879504
>I feel

Well I feel like you should kill yourself...

NEVER USE DOOM PAUL UNLESS DOOM PAUL IS NECCESARY! DO YOU UNDERTAND YOU FUCKING SHITBAG?!
>>
>>80881137
enjoy getting shot or burned alive in a humvee by overzealous patriots and nogs
>>
File: Capture+_2016-07-13-21-06-39-1.png (206 KB, 1440x1073) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-07-13-21-06-39-1.png
206 KB, 1440x1073
>>
>>80875389
At what point does it become our duty as citizens to rebel?
And if we do not rebel against tyranny, do we deserve said tyranny?
Who can save us?
Do we even deserve the title of "men".

We've spurned our heavenly roots, our earthly salvation is in our own hands now.
>>
>>80881137
In that hypothetical situation, there will always be the possibility of you being picked off at 700 meters by some "civilian" hiding in a bush with a .308 hunting rifle. Just remember by wearing a uniform and following orders to put the people you swore to protect in camps, you will be a target in this hypothetical situation
>>
File: 928615.jpg (70 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
928615.jpg
70 KB, 500x274
>>80882003
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.