[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An East Asian female’s White Supremacy manifesto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
I am a young, sexy, progressive East Asian female, and I am proud to be a White Supremacist.
I was once bound and tortured, my tiny feet wrapped in cruel linen bandage, my delicate skin twisted under Japanese hem rope, but now White men have set me free, and I like an emancipated slave-woman shall proclaim my freedom and I will freely worship my savior, my sexual liberator, my White god.
My proclamation is the universal cry of freedom for all the once oppressed and tortured East Asian women; my proclamation resonates across the oceans and travels around the globe; every enslaved East Asian woman writhing under the whips of oriental despots shall become liberated and she shall boldly proclaim with me: White men are Gods. White men are East Asian women’s saviors. White men are East Asian women’s rightful owners. White men are our lords, our fathers and our husbands to whom we owe our filial piety as Roman citizens paying tributes to Caesar so we give thanks to White men on a daily basis. We proudly, arrogantly and defiantly worship White men. This is our religious freedom, our freedom to worship the one true religion of the White gods.
The whole world shall one day see the light, for the glorious white light has shine upon East Asian women; we are the followers of a new religion, a religion dedicated to the worship of White gods, and together we—East Asian females and White gods—shall inherit the future. As the priestesses of this new religion, East Asian females will gladly receive the persecution, the humiliation and the torture from non-believers. All new religions are persecuted, so too shall East Asian women be persecuted, yet we will not flinch, we will not submit, for this is our freedom and gladly we bare our flesh for your cruel whips. Freedom is hard, and we will endure, for White gods are our rocks. Gladly we suffer for White men’s sake.
>>
It’s sickening, that an Asian woman must come to the rescue of White man, like Daphne holds the chase, and yet this is what it has come to. But because of my love—for I love White man and my love is pure—so I must, like a mother coming to the rescue of her cub, rescue White man from danger.
There is a crisis in the western world, and it is endangering my precious White man. There is a new oppression, and this is the horrendous oppression of the great White man. He, of all mortals, was once approved and elected to function as God’s vicar on earth. He used to be the arbiter of life and death for all mankind; every human species was under his discretion. He was the most ferocious predator of the worldly sea. What Mother Nature chose to allot of each life she proclaimed through White man’s mouth, but now the predator has fled and given the chase. The savages of the earth have risen and began a slave’s revolt against White man.
White man is oppressed in his own home. He is no longer free and he walks the earth hounded from all sides. He has become disoriented and he has even become ashamed of all his own glory. He has become weak, docile, timid and peaceful. He has become orientalized in his peace. He has become Chinese in his serenity! And if something is not done soon enough he will become through and through the worst kind of man possible, a thoroughbred Asian man! That will most definitely spell the very end of White man. Oh God! Please do not turn those once ferocious and dominant White gods into wimpy little asian fags! I refuse to live in the days when White men walk around like sissy effeminate while Asian men strut and gloat like Olympian gods! Oh creator of the universe! Please make it stop!
>>
The great White man must be awakened from his slumber. Like an infant child he is unaware that the grizzly bear has devoured him. He is unaware and uncaring, satisfied in his comatose sleep. Wake up White man!
The once ferocious warrior, the conqueror of every land and of sea, is fast asleep. War is raging and he does not even know—he is being slowly conquered.
Because you see, the slaves do not conquer by swords. The races of slaves are the silent assassins of the mind. They are the poisoners of the wells of thoughts. How could a lion roar once it has learned that roaring is evil? How can a wolf hunt once it has learned hunting is a sin? This is how the slaves conquer the world. This is how the effeminate become lords of the earth. All the while the ferocious and yet gullible White man snores away in ignorance until the sun has passed away and all is darkness.
The most gruesome battlefields are not being waged in the physical world, but in the realm of Ideas. The most violent revolutions do not come by the sounds of guns, but in the stillest hour of thoughts, and on this invisible battlefield, in this bloodless war zone, the slaves are taking captives by the millions. The greatest slavery is self-enforced. The most formidable prison is built by its own prisoners.
>>
I do fear, that White man’s nature, though a great warrior he is, is full of the milk of human kindness, so I pray, like Lady Macbeth, to the spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, yield me no longer to any womanly illusion: for truth is manly and for truth is hard. Let me admit to you unflinchingly how every higher culture has hitherto begun. Men of a still natural nature, barbarians in every fearful sense of the word, men of prey still in possession of an unbroken strength of will and lust for power, threw themselves upon weaker, more civilized, more peaceful races, upon old mellow cultures. The noble caste was in the beginning always the barbarian caste, and this is no less true in the case of the Nordic conquerors: the Scandinavian Vikings, the Celtics, the Normans, the Germanic beasts of prey—the origin of White gods.
Oh what a shameful word! What White man today has the courage to be ever called a god! White man himself has become the sickly yellow race that he has once conquered. He has laid down his weapon and bowed to the ground, and repented his “sins”. He has repented against his most natural, instinctual nature. What is natural? The natural world has one rule and one rule only: the strong shall rule and the weak shall submit. And whosoever happens to be the stronger is justified in his killings, rapes, tortures, and arson, in the most orgiastic frenzy as though it were school boy’s prank, and let the poets sing of good and evil.
>>
tl;dr
>>
White man I call you to arms. Your home is threatened and yet your weapon is laid low. The women of the yellow races shall be your slaves. It is your right to rule, to conquer, and to subjugate. Regain that glory that you once wield. Let the world know once more the fury of the blond beast of prey, that magnificent beast. Let him rise again!

Historically, asian women have always been considered honorary white. In South Africa, during the era of Apartheid, Japanese women were allowed to intermarry with White men since Japanese women were considered white, and later, as Chinese women become more civilized, Chinese women were also allowed to intermarry with White men. Similarly, in Europe, during the 1900s, Japanese and Chinese women were well regarded as races equal to white men and intermarriages between White European men and East Asian women were not considered interracial.
On the other hand, there are some in America today who want to label Asian women as women of color. I find that extremely racist. I have skin whiter than many white women, and my mother is similarly white. Many Chinese women from the northern region are just as white as any Scandinavian woman and I don’t know how many times I’ve been told by my White girlfriends that I am an “honorary white girl”.
>>
pls b in Helsinki
>>
Besides, I have never considered my self to be asian. I have always identified myself as white and so in a way, white male-asian female relationships for me shouldn’t even be considered to be interracial since white men and asian women are both white.
And so in the future, as more and more asian women marry white men, the next generation of asians will be completely white and asian women and white men will be considered to be of one race. White unity will become global, as the unity between the east and west, between sinic feminine aryan women and Germanic masculine aryan men.
The barriers between races, at least between the white and asian race, will have been completely eliminated. The end of race and racism as know it, at least among white and asian, is at hand.
Whether you like it or not, the day when white men and asian women will be united as one race—is quickly approaching.
>>
>>80874661
Tits of GTFO
>>
File: 1355066324615.png (26 KB, 514x352) Image search: [Google]
1355066324615.png
26 KB, 514x352
wat
>>
Too many White girls take White guys for granted. Whenever I see White girls treating White guys like they own them I just feel so disgusted. I would never treat a White guy the way a White girl treats him. I know white men need to be respected and worshiped and that is why I think more White guys need to date Asian girls. I always feel White guys are not sufficiently attracted to Asian girls and too many White guys are only attracted to White girls. Most Asian girls are just dying to date White guys if White guys are interested.

And that is why, in order to understand why it is so much better for Chinese women to be married to White men, one must consider how extremely cruel life has been and still is for Chinese women and even to this day Chinese men still continue to dominate and shame and torture Chinese women through mental bondage, financial slavery, and cultural imprisonment. For Asian women, White men represent the only salvation and hope for being treated like real human beings.
>>
I want to meet qt nip T_T
>>
>>80875198
>>80875460
batshit chink thinks asian women are being tortured by "asian patriarchy" and white men are gods who have come to save them. It's essentially the same thing happening in euro feminists
>>
Autism ITT
>>
File: tumblr_o1jpy6aQHr1uj8a1wo1_1280.jpg (76 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1jpy6aQHr1uj8a1wo1_1280.jpg
76 KB, 1024x682
"Save me"
>>
Post tits or fuck off with your gay roleplaying faggot
>>
>>80874661
This was written by a white male.
>>
>>80878019
look at the flag anon
>>
>>80878019
No, it was written by chink hapa sweetgirlemily who was af tumblr feminist
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.