[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /pol/ believes the white race is superior and usually talks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 14
File: 1445738360921.jpg (22 KB, 552x539) Image search: [Google]
1445738360921.jpg
22 KB, 552x539
So, /pol/ believes the white race is superior and usually talks about how black people have lower IQ than whites to justify that. There are not many more scientific facts to back that up anyway, and that is by far the most serious so that's alright.

But don't Asians have even higher IQs? Then why is China one of the most decadent countries in the world? Even Japanese and Koreans are slaves that work 14 hours a day and don't have the spirit to free themselves from such destiny.
>>
>>80872204
The west has always been dragged to glory by eccentric individuals.

Asians are basically like ants in a hive, they can think fast but not for themselves
>>
File: 6700793-1-Happy-Vietnamese-0.jpg (83 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
6700793-1-Happy-Vietnamese-0.jpg
83 KB, 800x600
>>80872204

WE WUZ HIGHEST IQ N SHHIEET
>>
>>80872525
Individualism vs collectivism.
>>
>>80872204
>So, /pol/ believes the white race is superior and usually talks about how black people have lower IQ than whites to justify that.
>There are not many more scientific facts to back that up anyway

Lolwut? That blacks - everywhere - have drastically lower IQs than whites (or any other race/mischlings) is completely undeniable and repeatedly proven by scientific studies.

What is disputed by libtards is not whether this IQ gap exists - because that is totally undeniable - but whether the IQ differences between races are inherent or simply rooted in social, nutritional, economic and educational causes.
>>
File: argentina is white proof.jpg (158 KB, 880x748) Image search: [Google]
argentina is white proof.jpg
158 KB, 880x748
>>80872204
>/pol/ believes the white race is superior

Sufficiently superior that we beat the shit out of your African nation in 1982, Jamal.
>>
>>80872204
>But don't Asians have even higher IQs? Then why is China one of the most decadent countries in the world? Even Japanese and Koreans are slaves that work 14 hours a day and don't have the spirit to free themselves from such destiny.

Don't know what you mean by 'decadent' because whatever else China is it isn't that.

Anyway as to why the Chinese/Asians have shown less creative brilliance and failed to industrialise despite their superior average IQ Anatoly Karlin has addressed this a few times in depth:

http://akarlin.com/2011/05/walled-off-by-complexity/
>>
>>80872525
>>80872658
>>80872659

>I just like my own race better than others

>>80872952

You haven't answered the question I posed.

Why are Asian societeis so decadent if they have such high IQs and IQ is in any way a measurement of intelligence or thought sofistification?

>>80873095

I am Argentinean and therefore white.
>>
File: argentina breeding pool.jpg (73 KB, 640x546) Image search: [Google]
argentina breeding pool.jpg
73 KB, 640x546
>>80873253
>I am Argentinean and therefore white.

Of course you are, Diego. Of course you are.
>>
>>80872204
nigeria is whiter than you
>>
>>80872204
Asians are smart in a logical sense, they're good at mathmatics and taking tests. Everything is done by the book.

But they're not very creative. It explains why a majority of inventions since 1500 or so came from Europe and the US. It explains why the greatest works of fictions have been by white authors. It explains why whites dominated the world for centuries.

Asians can still contribute a shitton, but I think they're missing something, much like how whites lack confidence these days (we're cucking ourselves).

>Even Japanese and Koreans are slaves that work 14 hours a day and don't have the spirit to free themselves from such destiny
Exactly.
>>
File: argentina delusion.png (1 MB, 1366x750) Image search: [Google]
argentina delusion.png
1 MB, 1366x750
>>80873778
ARGENTINA ES BLANCA
>>
>>80872204
Here's a map of states by IQ. The whitest states are the highest IQ states. If you wiped out the niggers and spics, the US would be the 4th highest IQ nation in the world. The gap between Asians and Whites is not as great as you might think. We beat China handily, but we are behind Hong Kong, South Korea, and Japan.

The other mistake you are making is thinking IQ is the only measure of brilliance. Compare Asian Art to white art. It easy to see that Whites are much better painters and artists, naturally. Or musical inclination. I can't say much about literature, as I don't speak the language, but I hear little of Chinese epics or Japanese poetry.

Ultimately, I think the prevailing belief is we are two different races, separated by thousands of years, and we should remain separate and self governing, masters of ourselves.
>>
>>80872204
So Argentine speaks Spanish, right? And if Argies speak Spanish, then does it not follow that they are in Spain?
>>
File: 1468234910897.jpg (571 KB, 1000x2662) Image search: [Google]
1468234910897.jpg
571 KB, 1000x2662
>>80874133
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 1280x720
>>80874195
Fuck forgot map
>>
>>80873253
>>80872204
First, the lower IQ of blacks has in fact been conclusively proven by scientific studies, multiple of them, across multiple nations by multiple people. It is not debatable.

Second, notice that you have picked three countries that have undergone massive trauma in fairly recent memory. Japan was nuked. China had WWII and then the Communist revolution. Korea had... Well, Korea.

But look at Germany with its fucked up fetishes and low birthrate, or Italy with its rampant corruption and inequity. We all lost something in the war. Hell, look at the USA now after the long Cold War against the Soviets. We're fucked up too.

The Asians are a race equal to--possibly even superior to whites, but they have their problems. As a people they are neurotic, and they have a significantly higher occurrence of mental disorders than whites do.

Blacks have all of the problems and none of the redeeming qualities, that is why we differ between them and every other race.
>>
File: Britain defends falklands.gif (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Britain defends falklands.gif
3 MB, 720x480
>>80874222
Argentinians speak Zulu, because they are a proud white nation.
>>
File: mexico white.jpg (237 KB, 619x464) Image search: [Google]
mexico white.jpg
237 KB, 619x464
>>80874339
Great. We've got another shitskin who thinks he's white.
>>
>>80874385
I expected florida to be lower
>>
Alright let's set it straight: Asians have higher average IQ scores, whereas white Americans have a higher percentage of outlier geniuses
>>
File: The city of London.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The city of London.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>80874451
Not really
>>
>>80872204
IIRC whilst Asians have a higher mean IQ, they have a lower standard deviation.

This means, that although they have 5 more mean IQ points, where the geniuses are at 140 IQ and onwards, there will be more whites.
>>
>>80874096
>>80874195

>I like my race better, so I will use creativity which is an empty concept I just made to justify my racism.

>>80873192

But those arguments are not racial at all.
Then I guess you must be not racist?

>>80874588

>Americans

At least you must mean Europeans, right?
Because America is the land of decadence and has never really contributed anything of imprtance to the intellectual world.

>>80874625

And outliers are what makes nations great?
Rusia should be a lot greater than it is.
>>
File: RAF_Vulcan_Hawk.jpg (2 MB, 3257x2171) Image search: [Google]
RAF_Vulcan_Hawk.jpg
2 MB, 3257x2171
>>80874918
>America is the land of decadence and has never really contributed anything of imprtance to the intellectual world.

Except for that computer you're using. And a billion other things. America has done more for the civilised world than your shithole nation. I think the real issue here is the Argie inferiority complex.
>>
>>80875332
>computer
>American invention
>Americans believe this
>>
>>80875332

What?
>>
>>80875533
>what is Windows
>>
File: 1468226135884-pol.png (85 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
1468226135884-pol.png
85 KB, 492x280
>>80874918
Creativity isn't an empty justification.
There is a difference between the computational abilities that IQ measures which Asians possess more frequently, and the creative innovating ability that Whites and Jews possess more frequently.
This is made clear by how Western society has always been the most advanced, and everything East is a cheap copy of Western technology/culture.
Saying "thas not real an ur rasis" is not an argument.
>>
>>80875872
>Americans invented shoes because Nike is American.

Wow, the ideology behind burgerland...
The decadency is real.
>>
>>80875872
> who is Alan Turing
>>
>>80876221

What I mean is you can't quantify creativity or define it with scientific precision, so you might aswell explain the triumph of the white race by divine grace.

Also if you are racist you shouldn't get so defensive when somebody identifies you as such.
>>
>>80876280
>decadency
So you're a communist then?

>>80876455
Who is Blaise Pascal? You can't define the computer as a single invention, and attribute it to one single person when it's been an evolution over thousands of years. My point was that without American technology, computers wouldn't have the dominance in our lives that they do in the [current year]
>>
>>80877400

So, Americans are proud they produced the best selling operating system in the world. Which totally didn't borrow any ideas from any other already existing OSs.

That's your contribution to the intellectual world, completely comparable to those of Aristotle, Descartes or Pascal.
>>
>>80876496
Sure-- creativity, divine grace, mojo, dick-power, whatever the fuck you want to call it-- when you look through the historical and find all the sources of revolutionary thought, who do you see?
Tesla, Einstein, Gates, Planck, Heisenberg, Nietzsche, Socrates, Beethoven, on and on and on-- where is Mr.Wong?
If anything, this proves that IQ is a failed venture due to it's inability to identify true intelligence instead of one's similarity to a TI-89 calculator.
Silicon Valley is in the USA-- not China.
Hollywood is in the USA-- not Korea.
The organization that put man on the moon, NASA, is in the USA-- not Japan.
You've searched and found the ONE THING which the West does not completely dominate and staked your entire argument on it. No surprise that it turns out to be an arbitrary and easily game-able pseudo-science test in an area of science which isn't reliably developed yet. Ever wonder why employers don't look for IQ on a resume? It's because it doesn't fucking matter. Look around you and find all of the overwhelming evidence against your point-- and shut the fuck up.
>>
File: Belgrano-Sinking.jpg (87 KB, 893x581) Image search: [Google]
Belgrano-Sinking.jpg
87 KB, 893x581
>>80878152
No. I was refuting your point about American not having "contributed to humanity" or whatever you were whining about ...

Let's move on to Argentina's proud and industrious heritage. What have you done for the world? Besides cheat at football and sustain the crab population of the south Atlantic for the 1980s?
>>
>>80872204
>>80873253
>>80874918
>>80875613
>>80876280
>>80876496
>>80878152

The only thing you invented was crime
>>
>>80878656

I'm just saying that you, racists, tend to give these IQ studies out like they perfectly explained intelligence. I'm sure you have spread them as your argument for your racism in more than one ocasion.

My point was always that IQ doesn't really help understand anything and that, thus, racism lost is most empirical argument.

also:

>talking about the creativity of Hollywood when we have Godard, Bergman, Kiarostami and even Takeshi Kitano and Kim-Ki Duk in the rest of the world.

>Silicon Valley

Again, really mediocre when compared to the rest of the history of civilization but, yeah.

>Tesla, Einstein, Gates, Planck, Heisenberg, Nietzsche, Socrates, Beethoven, on and on and on-- where is Mr.Wong?

>The most important contributors to western thought where westerners

What about the arabs, gunpowder, sun tzu?
What about the asian philosophy that inspired Schopenhauer and Nietzsche?

If we start making lists of achievements we'll never finish. Your arguments are still weak. Is this all you have to back your racism?

I think it's pretty obvious that what makes nations rule over others are circumstancial and environmental factors, not the race of its geniuses haha.
>>
File: fuck_this_thread.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1979) Image search: [Google]
fuck_this_thread.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1979
>>80880605
>das rayciss

Argies confirmed nigger-tier marxists.
>>
>>80880605
I never said that I used IQ to justify my racism, I just told you all about how I think that revolutionary thought should be used instead. Please find any Negro in the scientific historical record, even more rare than Asians.
I haven't ever heard of any of those filmmakers you mentioned, and probably neither have most Asians. However they'll almost certainly be a fan of 'Gorge Rucas'. I can Google and name a thousand obscure and masterful filmmakers which hipsters would argue are as good as the guys you mentioned.
I never said that other races have never contributed anything, however they have contributed much less. This is made clear by your people trumpeting gunpowder as your pride and glory and the arabs shouting algebra as theirs (nowadays they shout something else, don't they?). It's not like the Greeks or whoever else didn't contribute anything of equal value during that time.
If Nietzsche and Schopenhauer did have Asian influences, I doubt they had more effect on the two philosophers than their own western predecessors. I mean come on.
Yes, Sun Tsu was great, but I doubt that his influence was greater than that of the wisdom of all the old western military men from the west.
Despite having a huge amount of natural resources and billions of people, the Africans never conquered much, did they? Yet, a tiny island called Britain ruled the world.
I have so much ground to fall back on, if I fail to prove the west is superior I can prove that Asians are not superior. If I fail to prove that Asians are not superior, I can prove that Whites are equal. If I fail to prove that Whites are equal, I can prove that Blacks are inferior.
>>
I'm actually too tired to respond to what you could be typing, so imma duck out. Threads dead anyway. I'm sure what you're going to say will be a good response, and with these kinds of arguments it's really a matter of endurance-- there are so many ways to spin things that we could for days. But I don't want to, so farewell
>>
>>80872952

> implying "I.Q" have direct correlation to real world intelligence & dictates your ability to contribute to man kind

Let's give you the botd and say you're right. Blacks are genetically stupider based on evolutional factors & genetics; would it not be logical to say that cognitive skills are compensated with higher physical aptitude?
And would it not be logical (by your stance if blacks are dumber) that if you abuse, oppress, & exploit them for a few centuries, that they would not be as well adjusted, educated, or well behaved as the the people who inherited wealth?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.