[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should nonvirgin girls be considered equal to virgin girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1466882734433.jpg (21 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1466882734433.jpg
21 KB, 600x337
Should nonvirgin girls be considered equal to virgin girls?

I simply don't think so
A girl who has lost her virginity should have her rights severely limited. She is a used good now. We cannot have these girls broken hymen pretending like there is nothing with them.

Same thing for men too but its too difficult to implement for men
>>
Impossible
>>
>>80872121
Why do you Leaves no longer put effort in your shitposting?
>>
>>80872121
No
Virginity does not matter in a woman anymore
Nothing matter but her appearance and vaginal availablility
Men put rings on pretty vaginas
They do not put rings on average or below women who keep their virginities virtues and personalities
Face it. Non virgin women are virgins because they aren't very attractive
>>
>>80872121
>Same thing for men too but its too difficult to implement for men

With men it's easy. Treat all circumcised men as you would do a non-virgin female.
>>
>>80874175
Fuck off
I'm serious
Don't derail my thread
>>
>>80872121

You're just mad because you're a virgin.
>>
>>80876270
"le mad virgin xD"
fuck off
enjoy your nigger children
>>
Being a female virgin is like being a rich male

It only increases value as a partner

Given the choice between a virgin for an LTR and a non-virgin 99% of men will pick the virgin

Really only cucked westerners "don't care"
>>
>>80876415

y u mad senpai?

Fucking autistic cunt.
>>
Every time a Canadian shitposts, Trudeau imports 100 more Muslims.
>>
>>80876531
I'm not mad
I just don't want my future wife to have absorbed nigger dna by being a nonvirgin
>>
>>80876664

Good luck finding a non-virgin who isn't a mess. You wouldn't actually give a shit if you were getting laid.
>>
I agree OP. There should be some kind of visual indicator of whether a girl is a virgin or not. Sort of like a wedding ring. That way men don't even have to waste their time speaking to her
>>
File: 1467225779963.jpg (196 KB, 926x1627) Image search: [Google]
1467225779963.jpg
196 KB, 926x1627
>>80872121
>>80876163
>>80876415
>>80876440
>>80876664
>>80876795
> getting into serious relationships with western women
> Anno Domini 2016

Why be cucks when you can be cucking some other dude?
>>
>>80876992
I started talking to my current wife because she acted all pure and virginal. Then a few weeks into our relationship I find out she's not a virgin and has dated some ugly mulatto from Peru. I don't know what to do now. It would have saved me trouble if I knew she wasn't a virgin before speaking to her
>>
>>80877412
>current wife
>a few weeks into our relationship

Why have you married her then?
>>
>>80872121
Why do you want to sleep with virgins? The sex is shit, and the clinginess is even worse
>>
>>80877716
Oh sorry. I meant girlfriend
>>
>>80877716
Because he is a cuck and gets off on it.
>>
>>80877412
Well you''re not pure either
So might as well stay together
>>
>>80877072
>Why be cucks when you can be cucking some other dude?

It's quite funny to think about. When you are leaving the club, fucking some random college student. Making her suck your cock for a beer and some smooth talk. That girl is going to use those same lips to kiss her first child. Her husband is going to spend a hundred grand for a wedding night with an aged version of the young girl you fucked pretty much for free. He is gonna have to go through periods of hell and sleeping on the sofa, just to get what she gladly gave to you before even knowing your name properly.
>>
>>80877806
Yes, we know you meant for your made up story to make sense
>>
>>80877772
Answer me OP
>>
>>80878468

Because he's an autistic NEET who knows the only person who won't laugh at him when he's shit will be a fellow virgin.
>>
>>80878468
Not much about sex
It is impossible to love a nonvirgin
They are polluted by negro semen
How could you love that? How could you tell your children that nigger blood is flowing in their veins?
>>
>>80878624
How are you doing my fellow nigger apologist?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.