[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm slowly getting more and more bluepilled. Being racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: fml.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
I'm slowly getting more and more bluepilled. Being racist is starting to get boring.
>I love foreign food
>I have plenty of South Asian friends
>All my life I've gotten into fights with other whites and not with a single minority
>>
>>80871542
You can like the individuals of a race but still realize they are collectively cancer
>>
File: cucky.png (160 KB, 368x560) Image search: [Google]
cucky.png
160 KB, 368x560
>I want to be redpilled but reality overhelmed me
>>
you can be pro white and red pilled w/o being racist. almost all of my closest friends are non-whites.
>>
>implying pro white = racist
>implying you can unswallow the red pill
>implying getting into fights isn't a reflection of your own shitty behavior

Low quality bait
>>
>>80871542
>All my life I've gotten into fights with other whites and not with a single minority

thats because theres tens of millions of whites in your country, you are mathematically more likely to encounter white assholes because of this

this isnt because white people are more aggressive than minorities tip top kek with those mental gymnastics son
>>
>>80871878
>thats because theres tens of millions of whites in your country
I'm from Toronto. Half the city is non-white.
>>
>>80871542
It isn't like non-whites are some monolithically evil entity. Of course they can make good food and be good friends. But, ask these friends of yours what they think of white people, and notice what kind of language you're compelled to use to talk about yourself / white people in front of them. Observe how you're compelled to be apologetic just because you're white.
>>
File: moonman-nazi.png (747 KB, 839x464) Image search: [Google]
moonman-nazi.png
747 KB, 839x464
>South Asian
Dude muslims and niggers are the problem, not asian people
>>
>>80872749
this
>>80871542
Live in a black or sandnigger majority area and shut the fuck up
>>
>>80872041
What the city is like 30% asian? Imagine the city being 50% or 30% black.
>>
>>80871673
FPBP.

Whatever it is, it's almost never all of them. #NotAll.
>>
>>80871542

Dude, I'm Brazilian. I live amongst blacks, browns, natives, mestizos, etc. etc. etc. and I befriended with lots of them based on the fact they are good people. Some are really smart and great.

If someday you encounter with an Paraguayan or Chilean mestizo you'll see they are even more pro-White and anti-Zion than any Nordic shitlord. The Jews didn't worried creating guilt amongst mestizos, so you find some rare red pills amongst them.

You should not base your sense of whiteness, or anything like that on hate.
>>
>>80872749
South Asians are Muslim.
>>
>>80873161
I live there too. City's main groups are whites, blacks, chinamen, poo in loos, and Arabs. In general whites, blacks, and Indians are ok but I hate Chinese and Arabs with a passion.
>>
>>80873161
Live in SC nogs everywhere I hate it (Love the state hate the nogs)
>>
>>80871857
If you're pro white, that means you're anti everything that's not white.

Which is why if you're pro black, you're anti white.
>>
>>80871542
Implying anyone hates asians.
>>
>>80871542
>anecdote trumps statistics
>verily, my neurons are firing
>>
>>80873847
Objectively false. What is separation/segregation? Africans can stay in Africa, Europeans for Europe, Asians for Asia.

>Inb4 whites go back to Europe from America

Native Americans have reservations, and they made political deals and were conquered to lose their land. They have their reservations for their own land.
>>
>>80874125
>were conquered to lose their land
And that's what the immigrants are doing to your land.
>>
>>80874250
Not really, do you have autism? We let them in out of empathy, they exploit it, and then they end up in ghettos segregated. The only time that doesn't happen is when the government steps in. They get all kinds of scholarships etc for free, but they can't move up in society. It's because of innate genetic differences. I am a realist not a racist. I have no issues admitting Africans are inherently better at certain things than whites as well.
>>
>>80871542
what are outliers? those white assholes you met probably have some nigger genes in them.
>>
>>80871542
you dont have to hate people, its not their fault how they were born. unfortunately that sentiment isnt actually useful in the real world
>>
>>80871542
>I'm slowly getting more and more bluepilled.
You cannot, one you swallowed the redpill, there is no turning back.
Proud of being white =/= hating minorities
>>
>>80873947
Yellow niggers. They throw garbage everywhere, refuse to learn English, and smell like rotten fish. Just visit Richmond, BC or Markham, Ontario is you don't believe me.
>>
>>80872749
south asians are barely even people
>>
>>80874936
T.Chinaman
>>
File: shepard.jpg (16 KB, 249x300) Image search: [Google]
shepard.jpg
16 KB, 249x300
>>80874413
>I am a realist not a racist
Every time.
>>
>>80871542
>Being racist is starting to get boring
You're a hipster
>>
>>80875091
So the truth is racist? If that's the case, you can call me racist. Like I said Africans are better at certain things than whites. There are real genetic differences between us. I know you're probably arab or something in a white country, so it's a sensitive topic for you.
>>
File: n6553Ql.jpg (1024 KB, 2560x1760) Image search: [Google]
n6553Ql.jpg
1024 KB, 2560x1760
You are simply getting mature and real, instead of a hateful autist who falls back to collectivism in order to make himself more important.

Only the achievements matter anon. Go out there and make something.
>>
>>80875321
>I know you're probably arab
Are you projecting now, Mr 60% white?
>>
>>80875428
You're just using ad-hom now, you never even stated a point. Do you have a point to argue? Can you say it?
>>
>>80875428
You seem pretty childish to be honest. You never even rebutted anything I even said. I have to get ready for work now.
>>
File: KfucOsR.png (783 KB, 802x523) Image search: [Google]
KfucOsR.png
783 KB, 802x523
>>80871542
>redpilled = racist
>>
>>80871542
Canadian thinking he is red pilled.
>Canadian thinking he is white.
>>
>>80875574
And me being probably arab is not? My point is you're racist. Don't try to deny it or make it nobler than it is. Embrace it.
>>
>>80871542
That's because redpill is an intellectual thing.

When you go out and experience these people, your emotions and humanity get in the way.
>how can it be that my beloved friend is harming me? Of course they aren't. Let's let in all the shitskins.

This is exactly how liberals think. Empathy isn't good for evaluating what to do on the scale of a country. It's not logical.
>>
>>80875811
I assumed you were Arab because it seemed like you were offended.
>>
>>80875811
I can't be a pure racist because I don't even believe in free will, and people have no control to my knowledge what they're born as and as to where they are born. It's hard to hate in this mindset
>>
>>80871542
You sound like an idiot. I like foreign food. I have foreign friends. I have gotten into fights more with Finns than with shitskins. Doesn't mean I want my country to be full of shitskins. Its not perfect now and the shitskin invasion will make everything irreversibly worse.
>>
>>80876391
>have no knowledge what they're born as
May be because if they were born as something else they wouldn't be the same fucking being now would they. I, the person that is me, could not have been born as anything else. I'm the next link in a line formed by the people I come from, and I, the person that is me, could not have been born anywhere else as anything else. That would have been someone else.
>>
>>80871542

Being racist is for fucking idiots. The threat, and sole issue, is the ungodly satanic lovechild of the US-military industrial complex and zionist-banking mafia. The people who focus on petty racial issues are dumb af plebtrons.
>>
>>80876634
That doesn't really change anything though. I never said I was against taking action or anything. I jus5 have a hard time hating. I'm an existential nihilist so I have no real moral conflicts.
>>
File: bait.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>80871542
And /pol/ once again takes the bait.

Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>80877131
>I jus5 have a hard time hating.

It's not about hate, you faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
>>80877238
Have you read any of my posts? I think Africans are less intelligent and less capable than any other race.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.