[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pol's thought's?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: iraqdindu.jpg (113 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
iraqdindu.jpg
113 KB, 540x960
Pol's thought's?
>>
>>80869596
Don't own a flare and don't have meetings on the RoE when Negro Tommy jumps me for my wallet
>>
File: cucky.png (160 KB, 368x560) Image search: [Google]
cucky.png
160 KB, 368x560
>Really made me think
>>
When I was in Afghanistan as a PMC we were told to kill shot anyone that came within the fence line with no warning.
Top kek Americans
>>
>>80869731
damn muhammad you posted this shit in 20 different threads, shouldnt yyou go blow yourself up or something ?

or is this that sick so hard so epic tumblr raid i've been hearing about ?
>>
>>80869596
cops have much less training than soldiers, over 90% dont even draw their gun their entire carrers, and only fire 50 rounds a year, not to mention they are all "that guy" from high school
>>
>>80869866
>leaf
>military
you're lying to yourself mate
>>
>>80869596

I think soldiers aren't exactly the smartest.

>Even if a car with bombs is barreling toward us we need to exhaust all the steps

No. If you knew it was laden with bombs for whatever reason then you could just light it up. Also, most soldiers hated those politically-driven rules that placed our own lives in danger.

This dude has no idea how use of force works.
>>
>>80869906
Like you would have the balls to shoot anything, syrup nigger. You'd probably ask muhammad to kindly suicide bomb somewhere else.
>>
>>80870057
Well, it was an American company.
>>
File: 1409945925521.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1409945925521.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>80869596
>Sights ROE in the military where you have at least one person with you at all times aka a battle buddy
>Sights gate guard duties, doesn't include that gate guard is normally manned on the low side at around 5 people on the high end a platoon of people
>Sights using all forms of escalation of force, doesn't understand the difference between being alone and pulling someone over vs being in a convoy where you have at least one m249, m240 or m2 .50 covering you and all the other guys who dismounted as well
>>
>>80870381
you didn't even reply to the syrup nigger faggot
>>
>>80872897
>sights
i hate my country
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.