[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this /pol/? Can someone make something similar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled.png (334 KB, 611x569) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
334 KB, 611x569
What did he mean by this /pol/?

Can someone make something similar to the H from hillary's 'Her" but using a Y for 'You' instead?
>>
>>80863185
hillary is with hillary, the donald is with the american people, You. that includes you too britbro.
>>
>>80863185
What bodes ill for america bodes ill for us all.

Hillary is the champion of the rich, wealthy, and corrupt. Yknow, those people who sit behind desks while they take money from people who starve, and then hope they die of cancer from the cigarettes they're selling them.

Trump just gets less rich all the time now that he's funding his own campaign. And yes people troll and shill for him for free because he's worth it.
>>
File: don.jpg (20 KB, 621x235) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
20 KB, 621x235
>>80863185
I don't even know.
>>
File: With.png (285 KB, 427x511) Image search: [Google]
With.png
285 KB, 427x511
>>80863185

It means he is with the American people. Came from a rally speech he gave a week or two ago.
>>
File: imwithyou.jpg (56 KB, 577x394) Image search: [Google]
imwithyou.jpg
56 KB, 577x394
>>80865501

how'd i do?
>>
>>80863185
>>80864723
>>80866489
I don't think everything needs to be made into a slogan.
>>
File: Untitled-3.jpg (85 KB, 314x302) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.jpg
85 KB, 314x302
>>80866649

it's just to mock hers
>>
>>80867481
>make donald drumpf again
Was also made to mock, but it only made the opposition look stupid.
>>
File: manenoughfortrump.jpg (137 KB, 444x447) Image search: [Google]
manenoughfortrump.jpg
137 KB, 444x447
a-anyone?
>>
>>80863185
This is old news m8. His point is that he's with the people which contrast clinton's message that they are with her.
>>
Trump's campaign is marketing genius. "Make America Great Again" is an amazing slogan, that has already meme'd its way even into normie circles. And now this. "I'm With You" is great because it plays off of his opponents horrible slogan and makes it better, while pointing out her flaws.
If the media hadn't said "that's racist" when he was starting out, he would be absolutely crushing Hillary right now.
>>
>>80867616
Yeah well this is not as stupid and childish and embodies his feel to put american people first
>>
On my phone so I can't mock it up.

Put a Y and then another Y (both capital) over top the first. Make the second Y upside down though.

What does that look like? A six pointed star
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.