[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
‘Her mind is shot': Donald Trump-Ruth Bader Ginsburg feud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: Ginsburg.png (475 KB, 648x364) Image search: [Google]
Ginsburg.png
475 KB, 648x364
Why does Trump continue to fight the Jew?
>>
Source because I'm an idiot and didn't put it in the OP

http://archive.is/9hCFs
>>
>>80862704
she's an evil jew
>>
>>80865541
She might be. But I would pick my battles if i were him. Is it really worth it?
>>
>>80866021
>Is it really worth it?
yes
>>
>>80866021
are you fucking kidding me?!

she attacked him, and she's supposed to be neutral as a member of the supreme court

what do you expect him to do?

what would you do? just ignore it?
>>
>>80862704
> Ginsburg resigns
> Trump plants his own guy
>>
>>80866428
this
If she retires then trump gets to appoint another fucking SCOTUS. How glorious.
>>
>>80866021
Yes, even the WaPo and the Jew York Times are saying she's out of line. It's seen as poor form for a judge, especially a Suprene Court justice, to comment on politica
>>
Do you think she can hold on for 8 more years through a Trump presidency?

I'm sure she'd rather die than resign if Trump wins.
>>
As a Supreme Court Justice, repatriation should be the last thing on your mind. Old bitch needs to remember what her role is.
>>
>>80867282
She said she'll leave the country
>>
>>80867949
>One less slimy Jew with power
Good
>>
>>80862704
This whole thing is ridiculous. Judges aren't supposed to be a part of the political process, but I guess the whole "living document" interpretation now makes it okay.
>>
>>80867949
did she pick a White country to move to? or a brown one?

surely she's not a racist as well?
>>
>>80862704

I love how we have a whole slew of activist judges who think it's their job to change the interpretation of the constitution according to their personal beliefs. The SCOTUS is so far gone it's not worth saving.
>>
>>80866021
Yes, it's her job to be a SC judge, not a political hack with a progressive agenda.
>>
>>80862704
Ruth "Master" Bader gave Big Don a gift by attacking him in a show of complete disgrace. Now Big Don calls her mental state into question, which moves us close to recalling her from supreme court, opening another slot for Big Don to lavish a good judge on.
>>
>>80868808
New Zealand is where she mentioned
>>
Even tenured members of the fucking highest court in the land are getting absolutely TRIGGERED
>>
>>80869266
not Venezuela or Mexico? so bigoted
>>
>>80868808

New Zealand. She's not about to live among niggers. That's for us to enjoy...
>>
File: scavenger.jpg (16 KB, 401x271) Image search: [Google]
scavenger.jpg
16 KB, 401x271
>>
>>80870254
HAHAHHA
>>
File: 201307.jpg (98 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
201307.jpg
98 KB, 1024x768
>>80870254
They both have hooked beaks. :^)
>>
>>80869673
>>80869266

we dont want her
>>
>"He is a faker," Justice Ginsburg told CNN on Monday. "He has no consistency about him. He says whatever comes into his head at the moment. He really has an ego."
This is about right. He does have quite a mouth on him.
>>
>>80872212
as opposed to killary or herself? who only spout coached talking points and committee written telepromptered speeches?
>>
>>80872534
Trump is still the lesser of two evils. He was still the best pick from the beginning.
>>
>>80862704

lol he's right but hillary will spin this as trump is ageist or some shit.
>>
>>80862704
Kikest looking creature I've ever seen
>>
>>80872839
>the lesser of two evils
he's not evil, but killery certainly is, and most of the washington establishment
>>
>>80862704

lol, her mind is shot.
>>
Ruth "Dementia" Ginsburg.

>gets lost on the way to court
>>
>>80866428
He'll have two free slots to fill. Libshit judges would no longer be able to ruin the country further
>>
Ruth Ginsburg was spotted wondering around the halls of the capital building two days before making her supreme court decision. Her publicly released medical records indicate she has mild dementia due to her excessive aging.
>>
>>80862704
Can someone start a petition to get her to resign?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.