[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CLINTON VETTING BELOVED ADMIRAL STAVRIDIS FOR VP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 0720SXH48143.jpg (56 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
0720SXH48143.jpg
56 KB, 480x600
TRUMPFAGS GET GREEKED
>>
File: timKaine.jpg (6 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
timKaine.jpg
6 KB, 199x253
I've got a bet on Tim Kaine winning based on this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VDSdXJJm-w
>>
>>80860218
Oh shit, that's it, I'm #WithHer now
>>
>>80860218
Im on the #TrumpTrain now
>>
she's going to need a military commander for the civil war and world war 3 she's going to start
>>
>>80860218
Was he a good Admiral?
>>
>>80860706
It'll be Kaine or Warner. Warren if she thinks she needs to pander to the Sanders supporters.
>>
>>80860218
>hillary gets impeached
>a greek becomes POTUS
I'm okay with this
>>
File: μιχαλάκης.jpg (47 KB, 440x490) Image search: [Google]
μιχαλάκης.jpg
47 KB, 440x490
>>80862340
Never forget
>>
>>80860218
>In his 2008 book, Destroyer Captain: Lessons of a First Command, he went into more detail about his Greek refugee origins, writing:

In the early 1920s, my grandfather, a short, stocky Greek schoolteacher named Dimitrios Stavridis, was expelled from Turkey as part of 'ethnic cleansing' (read pogrom) directed against Greeks living in the remains of the Ottoman Empire. He barely escaped with his life in a small boat crossing the Aegean Sea to Athens and thence to Ellis Island. His brother was not so lucky and was killed by the Turks as part of the violence directed at the Greek minority.

A NATO exercise off the coast of modern Turkey was the "most amazing historical irony [he] could imagine," and prompted Stavridis to write of his grandfather: "His grandson, who speaks barely a few words of Greek, returns in command of a billion-dollar destroyer to the very city - Smyrna, now called İzmir - from which he sailed in a refugee craft all those years ago.

kebab is gonna get removed one way or the other
>>
>>80862340
>>80862660
Pay your debts.
>>
>>80862340
This to be honest. but only if she gets impeached.

Still voting Trump.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.