[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump vs Farage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: faragetrump.jpg (62 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
faragetrump.jpg
62 KB, 620x387
All other things being equal, and supposing both were eligible to run for President (or PM if Britfags and Leafags want to join the fun) who would you vote for in a dream race between the two?
>>
>>80858329
Farage, because he's not afraid to support homeopathy.
>>
>>80859066
Homeopathy is a load of shit. You must be one dumb nigger to buy into that.
>>
File: Oj.jpg (229 KB, 627x720) Image search: [Google]
Oj.jpg
229 KB, 627x720
>>80858329
Bruh, Trump/Farage 2016

Don't try to make us choose between them
>>
>>80859360
Well, that would be awesome, but that is too easy. We need to make the tough decisions here!
>>
>>80858329
Farage. Literally everything he says is thoroughly revised before he says it and he knows exactly what he's talking about, which is exactly why people twist what he's said because if they didn't they would just be continually stumped. The only thing I think Trump does better is that, because he's American, he won't let people talk over the top of him while Farage will let people shout over the top of him and then the conversation moves on. If Farage was slightly more boorish in that respect he would be completely unstoppable.
>>
>>80858329
I'd stay at home.
>>
>>80859176
Nice ad hominem. Try showing me the evidence it doesn't work?

My friend's daughter starting behaving autisticly after being vaccinated. Her family tried going to doctors but none would take them seriously. Finally they saw a homeopathic doctor who prescribed them all the right medicine, and their daughter is now 100% OK.

Check out the evidence:
http://www.cease-therapy.com/
>>
>>80860646
She's just drinking water, retard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZK6mLY2Hfg
>>
>>80858329

Farage no question. I like Trump but holy shit, I wish there was a more intellectual alternative.

>>80859066

Homoeopathy is pseudo-science. I think I remember hearing Farage mention it once which is a shame.
>>
>>80858329

Overall I'd prefer Farage but for the president of the US at this moment it has to be Trump. Farage is a much better debater but reason no longer works on the progressives.
>>
>>80860841
>James Randi
He's just a shill for big pharma. Don't forget that scientific consensus can be bought and sold, and that 80% of University professors are left wing.
>>
File: 1461748501693.jpg (122 KB, 759x819) Image search: [Google]
1461748501693.jpg
122 KB, 759x819
>>80858329

Farage would rip apart Trump on a debate harder than even El Rato did.
>>
File: 1443881351161.jpg (119 KB, 572x303) Image search: [Google]
1443881351161.jpg
119 KB, 572x303
Farage.

Love Trump, but Farage is much more balanced. They both provide facts when arguing, but when cornered Trump dodges the hard questions with "I built a huge company so i'm right", where Farage provides even more facts.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.