[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welfare in burgerland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_2117-1467985721420579573604.jpg (107 KB, 1279x747) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2117-1467985721420579573604.jpg
107 KB, 1279x747
Hey amerifats,
I always read about niggers getting welfare in the states.
I thougt the us got no real social security.

So how much does a single person get in the us?

Germany 380€ per month + rent + cheaper public Transport
>>
>>80856151

we have "social security", a lots of it, but it's means tested as fuck. you'll get it as long as you have no job, a thousand kids out of wedlock, are black, and have some kind of disability.
>>
Is that a tiny Kangaroo?
WTF.
>>
>>80856330
rabbit
>>
>>80856397
Don't lie to me.
>>
>>80856330
video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_J0AMPPD34
>>
>>80856471
no lies senpai. watch the video >>80856485
>>
>>80856311
Jeez and people here complain that $1500/mo no-strings-attached isn't enough. My unemployed neighbour has diabetes and three kids, she told me she gets $45k/yr in benefits and welfare, her rent is also subsidized.
Yet we have a higher labour participation rate and average wage than the Americans. Blame blacks not welfare.
>>
My ex gf takes care of this retarded autistic kid he's 12 and pisses himself. He gets so much free money for being a degenerate. Talking like 800 every 2 weeks plus all the welfare shit. So disability plus welfare. Plus his mom and dad live on their own welfare and disability. It's fucking travesty imo. All these ppl should be culled. Literally killed. Fuck that.
>>
>>80856151
You have to be a nigger or the poorest white trash trailer scum to get it. It is enough to live on.
>>
In the US you can make more money off of basic welfare than working 40 hours a week at the federal minimum wage.
I once talked to a recipient of welfare, guaranteeing him a minimum wage job working with me at a restaraunt.
He talked down to me and explained that his income and standard of living was higher than mine was, and that if he worked there he'd lose his benefits and be unable to afford his apartment.

I had no rebuttal.
>>
>>80856800

Again these people need to be killed. It's such a shame we pay for their fucking way of life. Look I have not worked for 3 years and I am 32. But I have my own fucking money. You guys are not paying for my life. It's still pathetic and I am applying for jobs but it's my fucking money. I hate welfare people so much.
>>
>>80856151

Wouldn't it make more sense in Germany to have a lot of children so you can claim Kindergeld, for the NEET lifestyle?

Shit, my parents migrated to Rhinebeck, New York and claimed Kindergeld for me and my 2 brothers until we were 18yo.

Seems like you're doing things the wrong way considering how much Germany pays per child in welfare.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.