[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I explain to my six-year-old son that jews are evil?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: goldberg.png (865 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
goldberg.png
865 KB, 1280x1024
How do I explain to my six-year-old son that jews are evil?
>>
He is young enough to take what you, his father says, as gospel.
>>
>>80855194

>your wife's son*

fixed it for you
>>
File: cucky.png (160 KB, 368x560) Image search: [Google]
cucky.png
160 KB, 368x560
>it's da joos
>>
>>80855586
You have no right to speak about this nazi
its your fault what happend to the jews
>>
>>80855194

You don't. You let him figure all the (((PURE COINCIDENCES))) all by himself, exercise his pattern recognition.
>>
>>80855194
Every time his toys break or he hurts himself and starts crying tell him the jews did it
He will inevitably hate them until he gets older and understands the real reasons to hate them
>>
File: 1465084284105.jpg (732 KB, 1360x1888) Image search: [Google]
1465084284105.jpg
732 KB, 1360x1888
>>80855194

le j00z!
>>
>>80855194

I'd be more worried about how you are going to break it to him that he is a muslim cockroach.
>>
>>80855194

I was a bit older when my father sat me down and explained the Jews tricks, but you may as well sew the seeds.

Explain how they own the world, and how they got where they are being money lenders and usurers and slowing gaining all the wealth and power, and how they now use it to control whole countries, governments, and the media to push their agenda of total power and global control.
>>
>>80855194
Just do a massive shit in front of him, pick it up in your hand, and then wipe it all around your mouth while screaming "Allluhuhu snackbar." This will let your son know everything he requires to understand about the world and his father.
>>
Wear a skullcap and start stealing his toys
>>
File: 214.png (1 MB, 861x1064) Image search: [Google]
214.png
1 MB, 861x1064
In Sweden we redpill our kids with troll stories and creepy looking troll dolls. Make sure to put a creepy troll doll that stares at him on the shelf in his room
>>
>>80855194
>A roach trying to explain why rats are evil

Fuck off. You both are vermin.
>>
>>80855194

Let him get a Concentration Camp-Tattoo. Don't give him a birthday present and just say that jews sued him for the present.
>>
Tell him that there are places in the world where you'll be thrown in prison for so much as questioning them
>>
>>80855810
This
>>
Show him Triumph of the Will
>>
>>80855194
ask @eurorabbit
>>
>>80855194

You tell him that they arent...

But the people at the Top of their society most definitely and certainly are evil possessed motherfuckers hellbent on destroying the entire fucking planet and everybody on it.

Mind you im talking about the people at the top of the jewish social hierarchy. Not the rest, who dont even like what their leaders do.

Rather than the Captain going down with the ship, its a case of the Captain sinking the ship.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.