[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is dating a girl who is a niggerlover in instant dealbreaker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 229x220
Is dating a girl who is a niggerlover in instant dealbreaker for /pol/?

I don't mean she blatantly fucks niggers, yeah.

I mean she is blue pilled on race relationships. We are all equal, kumbaya. That shit.
>>
>>80852096
No, girls are dumb by default. You can easily make her hate niggers.

Of course if she even touched a nigger before it's a no no.
>>
>>80852166
This.
If it can be educated, its fine.
But once they go black, I don't want them back.
>>
>>80852096
It's a nonissue and not something you should discuss with women

Your companion likes NIGGERS or black people? Because successful black people are nice guys. Except black doctors, fuck that. If you need surgery, the doc better be white or asian/indian. I dont want anything but the cream of the crop treating me

Noone wants any 95% acceptance rates into medschool bullshit.
>>
>>80852166
Pretty much this, although it really depends on how far into the rabbit hole she has gone already.

Some of them are indoctrinated beyond salvage.
>>
>>80852096
>implying /pol/ users got a choice
>>
>>80852096
>a girl who is a niggerlover in instant dealbreaker
I've had to redpill 3 of my last girlfriends. You can only redpill them so far though. The one I'm currently dating came pre-redpilled. Pretty sure I'm going to wife this one. Feels weird telling /pol/ that.
>>
>>80853109
how does one redpill a female so they hate niggers? I've been trying but so far she thinks niggers are okay "human" beings.
>>
File: 1458775948725.jpg (33 KB, 551x540) Image search: [Google]
1458775948725.jpg
33 KB, 551x540
>tfw your girl has called people niggers to their face

They were acting like niggers, but one of these days we are both going to get murdered.
>>
>>80852096
It is for me personally.
That's why I exclusively dated European women, they don't see blacks as equals and that suits me just fine.
I dated a Ukrainian for 5 years (she laughed when she heard about black people being killed, then would call her grandparents to share the good news) and my wife is Polish, she also dislikes and distrusts blacks.

Anyone from their communities who did burn the coal never escaped paying the toll, they were shunned by their communities and were usually described as "they one who fucked a monkey", no men from their communities would touch them after that.
>>
>>80853378
Women are naturally submissive and quick to follow new ideas. Just look at all the stupid psuedo-spiritual bullshit they post on facebook. Be confident but subtle. Start with common/fundamental issues that you believe she may be undecided on.
>>
>>80852096
I've been slowly redpilling my gf for years.
>>
>>80853400
What is the context behind this picture? Grapes?
>>
>>80852096
I think you can forgive a one-time incident. There are attractive blacks in this world. It's good to scratch that kind of itch before you get into a long term relationship.
>>
>>80856668
Black twitter baffles me as well.
>>
Fucked a nigger .. Pull the trigger
>>
>>80852096
Mudsharks should be gassed.
>>
>>80852096
What's that yellow thing?
>>
Facebook covered in nigs...instant dealbreaker
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.