[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck off Wales, you are the gayest country in the world. Barely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3072x1728
Fuck off Wales, you are the gayest country in the world.

Barely a country, no distinguishable culture aside from sheep fucking and that Klingon gobbledygook you call a language.

You never wanted independence, never fought for Wales, you are England's lapdog, their bitch, and always will be. Licking England's taint and you love it.

When Scotland and N.Ireland inevitably leave the UK, you realise you'll just be made a province of England like Lancashire or something, right?

Welsh pride makes me sick, trying to pretend your country has accomplished something worthy of being proud of. It's an insult to every country on earth. I have more respect for Somalia than Wales, at least when I think of Somalia I think of pirates and extreme poverty and not England's appointed gimp country.

And that red dragon is cool.

Christian bale is OK though.
>>
File: smughaters.jpg (27 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
smughaters.jpg
27 KB, 400x225
I went to Wales on vacation last week, and I'd appreciate it if you deleted your shitpost. Stop bullying the Welsh, you have no arguments. They are nice people in a nice country.
>>
File: 1467985038864.png (213 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1467985038864.png
213 KB, 360x360
>>80850608
Fuck off europoor and go suck on junckers titty
>>
>>80850608
Shut up potato nigger
>>
>>80850608

The Euro is going to crash, Potato Commie.
>>
The only good thing about Ireland is Father Ted
>>
A FUCKING POTATONIGGER
>>
>>80850608
>You never wanted independence
Which is why we voted to leave the EU. Unlike you. So independent. Oh and even with the EU you needed to be bailed out, stock up on potatoes lad, the EU wont be around to save you for much longer.
Ireland is only relevent due to breeding like rabbits in America potato proto-mexicans. Thats the irish.
>>
>>80850608
Kill yourself Paddy
>>
"No distinguishable culture"
Kek
"Never fought for Wales"
KEK
"More respect for Somalia"
KEKEKEKEKEKEK

Does this post prove Potatoniggers are worse than actual niggers?
>>
>>80850608
Did anyone say you could speak potato nigger?
why don't you go suck on the eu tit some more,
since when did a failed state like you get the right to talk shit about anyone else?
your entire nation is a fucking joke
you fight and die to be free from the uk and then immediately run and enslave yourself to europe
"unga bungo eee ooo we wuz celts n sheeit" whats that paddy? sorry i don't speak drunk nigger. at least my nation made our independence mean something unlike you.
enjoy your 0.001€ just know it will never buy back those potatos
>>
File: 19998765446.jpg (309 KB, 1365x1961) Image search: [Google]
19998765446.jpg
309 KB, 1365x1961
>>80850608

>an occupied, Palestine tier country
>having opinions

LOL
>>
File: le happy potato merchant.png (668 KB, 641x480) Image search: [Google]
le happy potato merchant.png
668 KB, 641x480
>>80850608
Stop embarrassing the rest of us, Mick.
>>
File: based_ulster_Pepe.jpg (185 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
based_ulster_Pepe.jpg
185 KB, 770x1000
>>80850608
N. Ireland is never going to leave paddy now stop shit posting
>>
>>80851235

FUCKING FOILIAGE
>>
>It's an Irish roasts wales for being englands favorite subject episode
>>
File: ireland.jpg (57 KB, 507x640) Image search: [Google]
ireland.jpg
57 KB, 507x640
>>80850608

Daily reminder that the Potato famine was justified.
>>
In fairness to Ireland, they never stopped fighting. And Europe has worked out exceedingly well from Ireland too, one of the highest quality of life in the world. It's literally a tiny island too but has a massive diaspora. Plus abortion is banned there which shows how based a place it is.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.