[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Berniefags, is there actually an excuse for this or are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11
File: download (31).jpg (80 KB, 500x626) Image search: [Google]
download (31).jpg
80 KB, 500x626
Hey Berniefags, is there actually an excuse for this or are you officially on the Trump Train now that Bernard has betrayed you all?
>>
There's no excuse for it. I jumped on the Trump Train. Others are #MentallyJill. Still more have been demoralized out of voting at all. Some are true personality cultists who will be writing Sanders in.

#notallbernouts
#arevolutionnotahivemind
>>
>>80849441
A recent poll found 79% of Bernie supporters would vote for Hillary Clinton. Why would they vote for the Republican Party when the Republican Party is against everything we stand for?
>>
File: 17ap9i.jpg (77 KB, 500x595) Image search: [Google]
17ap9i.jpg
77 KB, 500x595
>>80849791
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl_qhVg4JE8
>>
>>80849441
what happened to the bernie that hated open borders and wanted to stop TTP/TTIP
>>
>>80849893
Hillary Clinton IS everything you stand for.

Or at least everything you said you stood for.

But that changes easily, obviously. Because you don't actually stand for anything other than the (D) by someone's name on the ballot.

Think for yourself for the first time in your life, I beg you.
>>
>>80849893
>they
>we
>doubt.jp2
>>
>>80850005
>>80850064
Trump is opposed to everything Sanders stands for on all of the major issues. No sane Bernie voter would support him.
>>
>>80850209
>Tax the rich more
>Anti war
>Bernie less into controlling guns, Trump less into controlling drugs/abortion/etc.
>Anti Establishment

What do Clinton and Bernie have in common other than the (D) in front of their names?
>>
>>80849441
>>80849938
Wtf is this reddit-tier memery?
>>
>>80850209
Bernie and Trump agreed that the government is manipulated by private interests. They disagreed about how to solve that problem. Now that Bernie has committed himself to upholding the corruption, Trump is the only option.

Or I guess a third party, but those can't win.
>>
File: ae9.png (469 KB, 600x773) Image search: [Google]
ae9.png
469 KB, 600x773
>>80849441
But mommy, a politician betrayed his promise to us! Lel
>>
File: apocalypse (1).png (899 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
apocalypse (1).png
899 KB, 1024x683
All the way he said.

Revolution he said.

Against big money he said.
>>
>>
>>80850336
>Tax the rich more

LOL Trump's plan calls for massive tax cuts, mostly benefiting the 1%

>Anti war

Like ground troops in Iraq, Syria, invading Iran for Saudi Arabia, Israeli apartheid state, etc.

>Bernie less into controlling guns,

Sanders supports gun control faggot. He wants background checks, bans on assault weapons.

>Trump less into controlling drugs/abortion/etc.

No, he said all those issues should be left up to states to ban it all because most states are controlled by the GOP.

>Anti Establishment

Wrong again

And why didn't Bernie endorse Trump and not Hillary if you were right faggot?
>>
File: 10033965_G~01.png (420 KB, 693x478) Image search: [Google]
10033965_G~01.png
420 KB, 693x478
He just turned a generation of tumblrinas into cynical assholes.
>>
>>80850406
>Now that Bernie has committed himself to upholding the corruption, Trump is the only option.

Lol Trumpfags are this fucking stupid. Trump is 100% corrupt oligrach. Look up public domain. Look up Trump's fathers business dealings with the FDR administration. Look up Trump's connections with the gulf nations. Yeah you are so full of shit it defies logic.

Retard if Sanders gets single payer and free college for all, that's called GETTING RID OF CORRUPTION
>>
>>80850762
Lol, you literally just made all of that up. GG
>>
The only thing you're wrong about is anti-establishment
>>
>>80850909
>>
>>80851005
You couldn't tell me a single one of Trump's policies, quotes, or plans. Get over it, you lose.

You don't get to sit here and say that Trump is not anti establishment, you don't get to sit here and say that Trump wants to ban abortions or weed, you don't get to sit here and say that Bernie ISN'T more relaxed on gun control then all of the other Democratic options. You don't get to sit here and say that Trump plans on invading other countries with literally no evidence to show for it.

You're a fucking buffoon. Get over it.
>>
>>80851131

>0.01 shekels have been deposited into your account
>>
>>80850899
You are mad at Trump for being a good businessman and for things his father did.

>if Sanders gets single payer and free college for all

He didn't. He lost. Those things are gone.
>>
File: useless troll.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
useless troll.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>80851334
>"I know you are but what am I?"
>>
>>80851131
build a wall
"We will no longer surrender this country and its people, to the false song of globalism."
-Donald J. Trump 2016

>https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
>>
>>80851788
Yes please
>>
>>80850349
What is infiltration?
>>
>>80851404
>You are mad at Trump for being a good businessman and for things his father did.

He's a crony capitalist, something the GOP CLAIMS they oppose.
>>
>>80852059
Not an argument.
>>
>>80852059
Wouldn't you think that someone who used the flaws in the system to become rich understands those flaws more than anyone else and has a better chance of fixing the issues in our current system than any other person?
>>
>>80850692

I could kill every nigger there and smile.
>>
>>80852165
>Wouldn't you think that someone who used the flaws in the system to become rich understands those flaws more than anyone else and has a better chance of fixing the issues in our current system than any other person?

Why would someone who get his wealth from scamming the system, suddenly change the system?

And pls don't start with the whole "Trump's self funding" bullshit. 100 million dollars from Sheldon Adelson shows he's just another puppet.
>>
>>80852423
source
>>
File: 1464450965134.jpg (107 KB, 1296x1170) Image search: [Google]
1464450965134.jpg
107 KB, 1296x1170
>>80849441
What's wrong with being legitimately beaten and conceding to your opponent? I'm surprised Bernie can take defeat like a man.

What I'm enjoying about this though is how his 19 year old liberal arts college student supporters are essentially being told no for the first time in their lives.
>>
>>80852515
>source

For what? Everything I said is true.

Sanders was the only candidate not a puppet of billionaires. Our elections are now which billionaire puppet can win.
>>
>>80852729
>And pls don't start with the whole "Trump's self funding" bullshit. 100 million dollars from Sheldon Adelson shows he's just another puppet.

Source
>>
>>80852684
>What's wrong with being legitimately beaten and conceding to your opponent?

The part where you sweep your opponent's crimes under the rug and hand over all the donations you'd been given specifically to fight them.

Stein offered him a chance to keep his honor. He should've taken it.
>>
>>80850899
TRUMPS CONNECTION TO THE GULF STATES?

Clintons biggest donors across both the politician campaign and her foundation are the Saudis and Qatar second only to every major two big too fail bank.

The Clinton's funneled money away from v the Haiti relief fund to their own Foundation and foundation allies while ensuring Hillary's brother got gold mining rights in Haiti.

For Christ sakes, she sold public land Uranium mining v rights to Russian companies thatv donated v to her.

You need to look at the Clinton Foundation. Don't make this mistake in full ignorance.
>>
File: 1459947192965.gif (3 MB, 368x349) Image search: [Google]
1459947192965.gif
3 MB, 368x349
>>80853171
>The part where you sweep your opponent's crimes under the rug and hand over all the donations you'd been given specifically to fight them.

Welcome to the real world, where things are unfair.

Hey, maybe you can get a refund.
>>
>>80853505
trump is fat and bankrupt. you consider a real politician corrupt because you would prefer a loser like you with no real ideas or any desire to contribute to society.

hillary and obama and destroying america precisely because they refuse to destroy america and throw away all our ideals to appease bored edgy preteen anime enthusiasts.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.