[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White guy with a dark black gf here. What all of you are missing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
White guy with a dark black gf here. What all of you are missing is the fact all of BLM is made up light skinned blacks who are only in it for themselves
>>
>>80849286
KEK SHALT SMITE THEE
>>
>>80849286
>white faggot here with a nigger gf

Who cares?
>>
>>80849366
>>80849337
You are morons. Again the entire thing is light skinned blacks, most black people don't care or are embarrassed by this.
>>
>tfw no cute dark black gf

Why even live?
>>
If you have a child with your dark gf, it will be one of the light skinned degenerates.
>>
What's the difference between light black and dark black african americans? Are the lights race mixed and bigger assholes than darks?
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 480x318
>>80849286
>dark skinned
>light skinned
>even blacks don't want to be black
>>
We are well aware that mulatto mother fuckers are just trying to get attention because their daddies left their white mothers.
>>
>>80850302
Light skinned blacks get ostracized by the dark skinned (wuz kangz) blacks for being too white

Light skinned blacks are still black so aren't white enough to white friends

Bullied by both sides
>>
>>80849592
>white guy with a black gf here

and we're the morons.
>>
>>80849286
All American blacks are light skinned blacks. Give me an American black that hasn't got at least 40% European DNA?

That's why they're all taller and bigger than African proto niggers.
>>
>>80849286
No what you're missing is how stupid you are.

All niggers talk about is "OOOHH he ly skin doe! he shudna dun dat!"
"ohh stfu u dark skin doe! u ugly azz nigga!"

They go back n forth about dark skin light skin all day.
You're girlfriends a nigger talking about how bad light skins are.

You're falling for it and believing it. That and she's a "woman". Why would you believe 90+ percent of what they say..
>>
>>80849286
Does she have European/White facial features? I.e shapely face, straight hair, slender nose, non-protruding mouth, etc Or does she have pure African nigger facial features? I.e baboon facial structure, shit tier nigger hair, thick fat protruding lips, a wide ass nose, etc.
>>
>>80849286
How does white European cock feel inside black African pussy? Is it a snug fit? Does your cock enjoy the pussy walls of the African female? Do you feel a need to push in deep when you cum in African pussy? Please, go in detail on this for me.
>>
File: 1447363802365.jpg (76 KB, 379x345) Image search: [Google]
1447363802365.jpg
76 KB, 379x345
>>80850414
Look at their Idols, Rihanna, Beyonce... everyone of them get's whiter every day while screaming black power.
It's a fucking Meme.
>>
>>80849286
its mostly mentally ill people and the unemployed
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.