[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>team of hundreds, if not thousands working on her campaign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
>team of hundreds, if not thousands working on her campaign
>this level of bantz

what the fuck is up with her people?
>>
File: cucky.png (160 KB, 368x560) Image search: [Google]
cucky.png
160 KB, 368x560
>It's funny when my candidate does it
>It's lame and totally not true when the opposition does it
>>
>>80849101
But OP's pic is objectively not clever/funny
>>
>>80849101
oh look, hanz is here again trying to shill his lame meme
>>
>>80849101
Her whole joke here is that Trump is narcissistic. Although he does prop himself up plenty at least he has a record of great businesses. All Hillary had is a record of violence, criminality, and corruption, not to mention her campaign slogan is "I'm With Her", which sounds borderline cultish
>>
>>80849101
CTR early to the thread. Gotta give you credit for at least that.
>>
>>80848914
At this point I have to believe at least a couple members of her staff are running sabotage efforts against her out of spite or personal reasons. It sort of makes sense, given the stories we've heard of SS agents formerly assigned to her describing her as unlikable and cunty.
>>
I almost feel bad for liberals attempting to meme they are just not equipped intellectually or spiritually I feel sometimes that when we meme we are taunting little feral babies in the woods somewhere that's what we're doing to them
>>
What's wrong with a man speaking for himself?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 416x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 416x377
>>80848914
Looks like a pretty good lineup
>>
>>80849101
Trump is an authentic banterer, full of natural talent, whereas Hillary has no history of banter and, in fact, has a history of looking forced and robotic. Beyond that, Trump's banter is actually funny, while Hillary's is just feeble.

It's literally the difference between Australian shitposting and Canadian shitposting
>>
File: this.jpg (126 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
126 KB, 340x480
>>80850499
>It's literally the difference between Australian shitposting and Canadian shitposting
>>
>>80848914
Looks good
>>
tb1h, that's not a bad line up

10/10 wud travel to RNC
>>
>>80850857
*tbqh
>>
>>80849101
>>80849595

he's german, he doesn't know what jokes are for.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.