[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arguing with liberals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1468061830796.jpg (29 KB, 640x519) Image search: [Google]
1468061830796.jpg
29 KB, 640x519
I've recently come to the realization that the only way to discuss an issue with a leftist in a way that might lead to them changing their opinion is to use logical fallacies, mainly appeals to emotion.

Am I the only one who thinks this?

And if that is the case, what fallacious arguments have you found best work with liberals? What I like to do is agree with their initial position to put them off guard and then follow up with a statement that is the exact opposite of their position, but which they accept more readily thanks to the initial agreement. For example:

> We live in a patriarchal rape culture
> I completely agree, and that's why I think that in the best interests of women we should limit the amount of immigration of people coming from areas with an even worse patriarchal society
>>
File: cucky.png (160 KB, 368x560) Image search: [Google]
cucky.png
160 KB, 368x560
>"Oh yeah I often discuss with the sheeple aká the liberals myself, that's why I'm biting your bait"
>>
File: 4584903.gif (1022 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
4584903.gif
1022 KB, 500x213
>>80846974
That's the only way to convince anybody. That's why liberals do it.

Welcome to the human race. There's only one way to leave.
>>
File: 20160712_203728.jpg (507 KB, 788x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160712_203728.jpg
507 KB, 788x1200
>>80846974
>>
>>80846974

>arguing with liberals in the first place
>exposing your delicate white mind to opposing views

do you even /pol/? op is a faglord
>>
>>80846974
Completely wrong. The way to argue with liberals is to avoid gratifying their propaganda with a logical exchange. Basically you should just laugh at them and call them naive or gullible. I know it sounds like a joke but seriously- it works.

> Are you actually worried about a fucking gorilla? You know it's just an animal right?

>Wow you actually watch this cock master? I'd need Prozac to watch this shit.

>Oh you like Marx? Isn't that basically a cult- I mean- doesn't he claim to solve all the world's ills with one book, written by himself?

Their problem is that they saw Star Trek one time, and actually believed that's how mankind would play out. To me, that sort of future is pure fantasy. Our future will (in my opinion) be further to the mad max end of the spectrum than the Star Trek end of the spectrum. Just make their progressive notions seem like a utopia cult that only the raw sewage attending a jam band music festival could ever believe. They are sheltered and impressionable people usually, you just have to make them understand it.
>>
>>80846974

I'm gay and I have shut many leftists down claiming I would be afraid of mass immigration from middle eastern/north african culture due to homophobia
I nearly brought a full grown "man" to tears accusing him of being "privileged" for not have to worry about homophobic attacks
Man I love being gay
>>
>>80846974

They are sheep. Remove the Jews, full media saturation with fascist messages and hey presto ... they become natsoc.

Berlin went from the biggest cesspit in history to respectable over the course of a year.
>>
>>80850151
>tfw I'll never make a leftist cry by calling him bigoted
You lucky faggot
>>
>>80847415
Well, no

It's the only way to convince the retards

the smarter folks have this tendency to actually pay attention to things like fallacies and work off facts and evidence rather than emotion

they're a minority, but they do exist
>>
this books about arguing with leftists, I havent read it yet - seems decent

https://kat.cr/vox-day-sjws-always-lie-taking-down-the-thought-police-epub-mobi-t11406518.html
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.