[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden... what the hell man Someone from your country is saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: xf9cgf.jpg (173 KB, 708x738) Image search: [Google]
xf9cgf.jpg
173 KB, 708x738
Sweden... what the hell man

Someone from your country is saying there are very little migrant rapes and the Swedish way of counting the statistics is different than other countries blah blah I am a bigot and my facts are wrong there is no problem here

I never thought a Swede would actually try to hide the fact that Muslims and Africans rape their women

Do they poison your country's water supply or something? This is sick in the head
>>
File: 390572983742.png (1 MB, 783x1183) Image search: [Google]
390572983742.png
1 MB, 783x1183
>>80846746
>>
File: How Sweden died.png (651 KB, 1156x1140) Image search: [Google]
How Sweden died.png
651 KB, 1156x1140
>>80846746
They're already dead
>>
We are just doing it to trigger you.
>>
>>80847097
This guy has marx and simone de beauvoir all over his page.. don't think it's a trigger
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>80846746
Sweden is very progressive and tolerant.

Shut up, you dirty Nazi
>>
>>80846746
They just poison our minds with propaganda from an early age. You see, if you admit that arabs and africans rape more than Swedes then you admit that they are different from us then you admit that letting them in was a bad thing then you admit that OH GOD HATE FACTS HATE FACTS ABORT COGNITIVE DISSONANCE SAVE ME. Then you revert back and rationalize that anyone who would make such a claim is obvious evil racist and liar.
>>
>>80847175
OK then.

Basically the academia, the media and the elite got crazed into a shitlib craze. The people still live too comfortably and are comfortists to the current regime due to the ever present indoctrination that all they can do is move away from the cities. Anything they would do is racist and punished.

Moral of the story, keep an eye on who is ruling your culture and economy or it may start working against you.
>>
Brainwashing from the youngest age, same shit is happening in Germany.
>>
>>80847685
Basically every western country.
>>
Where's that vid of Malmo from like the 60s, and it looks like a literal European paradise?
>>
>>80847685
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VOFKCCaOQM
>>
>>80847566
It's already working against us, the US is fucked too. But in a different way. Our government actually tries to push leftist shit in secret.

I'm trying to argue that he doesn't see diversity as a problem because he lives in an affluent area (I'm guessing he does since he can afford all of these trips). Does that situation also apply to Europe, where the more upper class people love migrants but don't have to deal with them, and the working class who actually sees diversity every day votes against it?
>>
>>80850357
It is a classical recurring theme to see who people forcing diversity on others are the ones who can actually avoid it too.
>>
>>80851180
I asked him if he lives around diversity or does he just vote from it and flees and he avoided my question. kek.

reminds me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLUTe9ZQpYk
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.