[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /pol/ so shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (133 KB, 529x314) Image search: [Google]
image.png
133 KB, 529x314
Why is /pol/ so shit?
>>
>>80846511
Because you're on it.
>>
Because you're here.
>>
>>80846511
Because its filled with regressive conservatards that want to fill the world with their god loving retarded ways.
>>
SUNDAY
>>
>>80846511
because it's becoming popular
>>
>>80846511
Because summer arrived
>>
>>80848819
It was shit before summer.
>>
Because new summer bernouts like >>80846590 are here. Hoping it clears up after the general.
>>
Started with The Fappening. Accelerated with GamerGate. Then /pol/harbour. And now, the American election/r/The_Donald.
>>
File: giphy.gif (494 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
494 KB, 500x384
>>80846511
Because kys OP
>>
Because /pol/ is basically /b/ without the dick threads

The typical /pol/ poster is a friendless virgin angry at the world
>>
>>80846511
Election year + Summer faggotry
>>
/pol/ still manages to be better than most other boards
>>
>>80846511
because of threads like these, saged
>>
File: Hank listens to OP.jpg (162 KB, 1440x1048) Image search: [Google]
Hank listens to OP.jpg
162 KB, 1440x1048
>>80846511
It's because of them dang millennials I tell you what! I've seen them with their MTV video games, it's like they're afraid of a hard days work.
>>
File: image.jpg (425 KB, 950x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
425 KB, 950x1200
>>80846553
>>80846567
>>
>>80846511
Because its election year for us in the states. After the impending mind fuck of Hillary taking the white house. Things should get back to normal around here. Stick around for the /pol/ to lose its shit in November and take plenty of screenshots. Enjoy the ride anon-kun
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.