[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Germany I need some advice. I have a new flat mate and he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
So Germany I need some advice. I have a new flat mate and he is Prussian so I showed him my Reichskriegsflagge and now he avoids me at all costs. I thought this was something we could bond over. One time he walked past me and muttered "Neo Nazi" and "fuckin Bavarian" under his breath, but I am half black and not Bavarian. What do guys, this is getting really awkward?
>>
>>80844564
>kill yourself
>>
>neo Nazi
>doesn't even realize that this flag was from the german empire, not the third reich

damn germans are a new level of brainwashed
>>
>>80845175
I said it was a WW1 German flag and he just said "it's flag Neo-Nazis use"
>>
>>80844564
He's only a German, kick his head in and destroy his room to remind him of dresden
>>
>>80845325
I maybe half black but I'm not about to chimpout
>>
>>80845387
I just assumed because you're a nigger that's what you were looking for.
>>
>>80844564
Damn, that's a cool ass flag, where can I buy one?
>>
>>80845511
No I wanted to talk about immigration and I thought what's a better way than first having a conversation about the flag and nationalism.
>>
>>80845666
just off Ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WW1-IMPERIAL-BATTLE-FLAG-Flags-Measure-5-x-3-Foot-150-x-90cm-German-Military-/182182256326?hash=item2a6ae89ec6:g:QmEAAOSwvg9XbRBe
>>
>>80844564
what has the reichskriegsflagge to do with the nazis? wut?
>>
>>80844564
keked
>>
>>80845897
>>80845292
Well, it's true.
>>
>>80845728
Problem is Germans are pretty sensitive to being even remotely associated with nazism, best bet is to apologise and say you didn't realise it was a flag neo nazis use and ask if he wants to grab a beer
>>
>>80846028
That doesn't make them related.
If Polish neonazis use the Polish flag, does that make the Polish flag a nazi flag?
>>
>>80845897
Right wing protests often use this flag at protests
That's why many people associate this flag with neo-nazis
>>
>>80847625
Is Bavaria more right wing than other German states
>>
>>80844564
gr8 b8, also sage
>>
>>80847882
Not sure

But they seem to be a lot more conservativ and traditional than the rest of germany
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.