[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This piece of shit movie is being artificially pumped up by shills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10
File: Screenshot_2016-07-13-08-46-54.png (280 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-13-08-46-54.png
280 KB, 1080x1920
This piece of shit movie is being artificially pumped up by shills

Do your thing and give it shitty reviews
>>
>IGN
>6.9/10

when IGN doesnt rate 10/10 it's LITERALLY shit
>>
>77%
Pretty good
>59%
Mediocre
>69%
Just OK

Sounds about accurate actually. Have you seen it?
>>
>>80841061
>falling for the jewditor reviews
wait until tomorrow for the first user reviews to come in
the shitstorm will be ebin
meanwhile lookup the "official" videogame on metacritic and steam
>>
>>80841061
My local radio station was shilling this and said only women hating men hated it and were a minority.

They also interviewed the director and he said hollywood should do more reboots instead of make new concepts and concluded with a hint at soul sisters as a reboot of blue brothers.
>>
>>80841061

Everybody knows you can't trust iternet scoring you dumbfucks, who gives a shit, just don't give your money to them retards
>>
File: 1467684162470.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467684162470.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>80841431
>40€ + 4€ DLC for a game that looks like a boring version of Magicka
>all reviewers refunded
>>
>>80841061
I like how they don't show the IMDB score.
>>
>>80841061
Honestly I don't even need to.

The best they can shill for it is to say
"eh"

As if even the shills have to admit it's a pretty piss-poor attempt at a film. They could get away with this with an action flick or a low budget horror but comedies need to soar in order to really do anything.
>>
>>80841192
They only give Call of Duty 10/10 you shrill.
>>
who fucking cares, it's a movie. why are you spending your energy getting mad at a movie and making a thread on /pol/ about it
>>
Did you watch it?
>>
>>80841061

> give it shitty reviews

Look at the reviews it's getting for fucks sake. They're already trying to backpedal.

They tied themselves to this movie like it's a cultural watershed moment, even though female led movies have come and gone with success and nobody cared. We had major female leads in the 80s and 90s. The "battle" is already over except in the minds of these virtue signalling retards.

When the positive reviews spend more time talking gender wars than movie content you know it's a shillfest.
It's like a testing ground on whether you can sell a product on leftist ideology alone. There are "reviews" that encourage people to buy plastic toys to support the movie, not on merit, but ideology.
>>
>>80842206
MGSV
>>
>>80841061

How is "enjoyable, disposable fun" rare? It's the definition of a summer blockbuster.

Do these people even spend 5 minutes stringing words along?
>>
File: Selection_045.png (114 KB, 659x893) Image search: [Google]
Selection_045.png
114 KB, 659x893
Here is an example of a non-paid review on imdb
>>
>>80841061
>I don't like this movie so no one else should either
What the fuck is wrong with you? I've already watched it by the way and while it wasn't the best movie ever, it was still pretty good.
>>
>>80842356
>d-d-damage control
reminds me of Chris Evans "TopGear is doing fine" tweets
>>
File: Ghostbusters.jpg (240 KB, 450x314) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters.jpg
240 KB, 450x314
Worst adaptation of this cartoon ever!
>>
Ewwww cooties: the thread

I'm certain you summerfags are giving this movie more attention than the people who actually like it.

>I le down voted it on the Internet xD le legion le forget. That will stop people from watching it xD

Kys
>>
>>80841061
This movie out or not?

What are the sales like? Seems like no one is posting that info
>>
>>80841061
It seems to be thought of as extremely mediocre.

Girls under 10 are excited about it, an action movie for their demographic. Which is a goal I can appreciate, in and of itself.
>>
File: 77886387623423.jpg (83 KB, 731x599) Image search: [Google]
77886387623423.jpg
83 KB, 731x599
its edging up as reviews come in , soon it will be in the greatest movies of all time (all categories) section.

maybe /pol/ was wrong?
>>
>>80843061
But this one actually got a gorilla this time around
>>
The movie failed because the creative energy was spent thinking about feminist issues instead of the script, the cast and the story.

Female leads dont make a movie automatically bad, its just you should focus on the movie instead of the fact that it has female leads.

I just watched Devil Wears Prada again a couple of days ago and its still a movie I can rewatch and enjoy despite it aimed at women. It's because it has a good cast, good story and good chemistry between the actors.
>>
>Giving a fuck what critics think

They are literally people that are paid to shitpost
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 360x640
>>80841061
>>80841192
>>
>disposable fun
>pumped up
>>
Amy Pascal (studio exec) and Paul Feig (director) will rue the day they screwed over Ivan (origional director of first 2 movies) and destroyed this franchise to live out their hyperfeminization fantasy.

Also they give huge sums of money to Clinton, Clinton Foundation, and associated PACs the both of them. They had a political agenda and we don't want none of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPAklIlov-A
>>
>>80843717
kek I was waiting for that!
>>
>>80841467
>soul sisters
>blues brothers reboot

I haven't even SEEN blues brothers but already I feel disgusted. Honestly though without feminism you wouldn't really get the same drama in the news.
>>
>>80841061
go look at "Spy"

female lead? great reviews automatically
>>
>>80843781
I agree with you but I think i'd like to add who ever was in charge of visual effects needs to die in a fire.

A big part of (real) ghostbusters is the "feel" of a gritty, spooky b-horror movie from the same 70's/80's era. Practical effects, lighting, filters all contribute to that mood. This new movie has none of this, it's like a plastic wrapped cartoon parody of itself. Visually, this definately got the phantom menace CG treatment.
>>
What kind of idiot gives a fuck about movie reviews?
>>
>salon.com

It's almost funny.
>>
>>80841467
>soul sisters

Just kill me now.
Plus, who the fuck are they gonna get to cameo?
Theres only like cee lo green and amy winehouse left in the soul genre, and one of them is dead.
Maybe they could get luther vandross in there but

The original had aretha for christs sake, man the remake is gonna suck
>>
If they do this with movie reveiws, just imagine what kind of manufactured consent they create in the news with current events and politics.

...really makes you think.
>>
>>80844569
>laffs

What is he, 12 years old?
>>
>>80844223
Spy is actually funny. Only good movie that fat chick has been in.
>>
>>80844566
see
>>80844725
and
>>80844005

They've made seeing this movie a political act by tying it in with virtue signaling. They made it political.
>>
>>80844569
Salon
> virtue signaling cucks
>>
>>80844455
I'm pretty sure most of these were forced by the studio, probably the same with the casting,

This is sad because even if the people who made the movie really wanted to make a good movie the script and everything major was decided by the studio, not them.
>>
Don't watch it, don't talk about it. The movie will go away on its own. If it's artificially pumped up, the normies will watch it and still hate it.

Reviews dint make a bad movie into a good one.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
>>
\https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
>>
>>80844569
why do they think the only type of people who hate the movie are basement dwellers?
>>
>>80841431
>user reviews
>fair and honest
This movie has become a cultural/political crusade on both sides. Don't expect any reviews to actually be based on the movie's merits or lack thereof.
>>
>>80842076
Well, the IMDB score has been vote bombed by people who haven't even seen the movie. Makes it easy to dismiss.
>>
File: garrison.png (516 KB, 759x493) Image search: [Google]
garrison.png
516 KB, 759x493
>>80845360

They don't. Or rather, facts are irrelevant. They can paint their enemy like basement dwellers and then act like people living in mom's basement are also high ranking nazis who are ready to take over the government.

It doesn't really make any sense. If it's just trolls and losers online, how do they have any power?

On the one hand they want to undermine people criticising <insert bullshit of the day> by painting them as powerless non-people. But that doesn't work when they're trying to paint the stakes of the moral battle they pretend to be involved in. So they have to have both images simultaneously which makes no sense, but they're leftists so they're used to logically inconsistent viewpoints.
>>
>>80845067
watch the video
>>80844005

It explains
>>
>>80845163
This.

The movie is destined for the $5 DVD bin at Walmart by this time next year. Ignore it and it will go away.
>>
>>80843286
Comes out on the 15th in the US. Hasn't stopped thousands of 1 votes from US "audiences" on IMDB.
>>
>>80845598
thanks
>>
The left dont spend money, you have nothing to worry about.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.