[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found out who invented the phrase 'Religion of Peace'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: bush_good_goy.jpg (70 KB, 1608x905) Image search: [Google]
bush_good_goy.jpg
70 KB, 1608x905
It was this faggot. I kid you not. While Muslims have been using taqqiya like this for centuries, it was President George W. Bush who coined the version we are now so familiar with. Looking back, I find it interesting how willing Bush and Blair were to play the useful idiots of Islam after the worst terrorist attacks in their nations' histories. They reacted by sending thousands of their conservative young warriors do die in an underfunded, underplanned "cake walk". Bush created the policies and incompetance that Obama now turbo shills for. Why does anyone believe theres a difference between Left and Right in this country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ZoroJdVnA
>>
What would you have had him do after 9/11?
>>
Yeah he loved cucking for Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ynG7bcH6ss

>>80840220
nuke Saudi Arabia
>>
File: Bio995a.jpg (11 KB, 312x436) Image search: [Google]
Bio995a.jpg
11 KB, 312x436
>>80840034
>Bush created the policies
>Incompetence
>Mfw
It wasn't Bush he was just repeating what he was told and it wasn't incompetence it was malice. What is happening in the middle East is deliberately planned and executed.
Watch this tldr and then come back when you're mildly informed newfag
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMW7x0fLaLA
>>
>>80840319
Alright child
>>
>>80840034
>>80840319
>>80840391

Surprise surprise. Saudi money shakes minds...
>>
File: 1457790863259.jpg (180 KB, 649x836) Image search: [Google]
1457790863259.jpg
180 KB, 649x836
>>80840395
>implying

I remember 9/11 and you don't

If anyone cared about the future of the world then that country would be glass.
>>
Nuke Saudi Arabia when?
>>
File: majid_khaddhuri.png (2 MB, 1369x693) Image search: [Google]
majid_khaddhuri.png
2 MB, 1369x693
>>80840220
With the hindsight we have today, I can't help but wonder how better off we would have been as a country if our leaders had just been honest with us about Islam. It's not a religion of peace, it's a religion of holy conquest. It commands it's adherents to spread Islam until the dar al-harb (world of disbelief) is replaced by the dar-al Islam. As a muslim you believe in the final day, in the judgement, in the commands of the prophet -- and jihad is commanded by the prophet. "Moderate" Islam the way Bush and Obama define it -- and Obama gives this same speech Bush gives in the link every time we're attacked -- doesn't exist except as what muslims call "Hypocrisy". Muslims who shirk their duty are hypocrites. This is why "moderate" islam as liberals imagine it never seems to take hold, because Islam is designed to resist such watering down.

>>80840391
>repeating what you're told is not incompetance
Its the definition of incompetance to be surrounded by people telling you the opposite of 2000 year old reality is true, and you can't figure it out.
> it was malice
well yeah, but he was such a gullible child that he listened and believed the worst people in washington, without a doubt, even when shit blew up in his face
>>
>>80840220
Have him hanged for treason alongside the PNAC cabal and cut all ties with Israel and Saudi Arabia placing massive sanctions and divestment on them and no longer shielding Israel on the world stage for their war crimes. I'd also make sure the Saudis are forced to stop funding mosque used to spread Wahhabism and deport all Saudi and Israel nationals/dual citizens and bar tjem.entry into America as well as holding any form of public office. Shut down AIPAC whole I'm at it.

War only bleeds America in all ways and just funnels our wealth into the MIC as well as destabilizing regions allowing for more radical groups to gain ground.
>>
File: 02.png (200 KB, 1024x1000) Image search: [Google]
02.png
200 KB, 1024x1000
>>80840580
>>
>>80840861
Its weird isn't it, how perfectly he responded by throwing our fighting men into that hell, with no plan and shitty RoI. Now Obama does the same. Bush shilled for Islam, not Obama repeats his speeches. It's almost like the war that followed 9/11 was designed to kill off as many of our best warriors and conservatives as possible. Literally, to decimate us.
>>
>>80840034
Bush wanted to go into Iran. The hijackers were Saudi and probably Bush funded but I don't think he knew the attacks were going to be so big. At worst they would shoot down the planes.
It also coincided with the collapse of Enron who was the biggest campaign donor for him and his father.
9/11 allowed Bush a reason to invade Afghanistan, which borders Iran.
Then he invaded Iraq, which also borders Iran.
He was getting ready for a two front war in Iran but Iraq turned to shit and he didn't have time to build up the military.
Since the hijackers were Saudi my guess is that was the original target for invasion, then move northward, but the fall guy bin laden happened to be in Afghanistan
>>
>>80840681
>Its the definition of incompetance to be surrounded by people telling you the opposite of 2000 year old reality is true, and you can't figure it out.
Bush knew exactly what he was doing as did Cheney.
>>80840492
It isn't just Saudi money.
The Israeli role was much much more significant and the entire Iraq war and now Syria is entirely based off of Israeli policy papers and a mirror group in America. 9/11 and the subsequent wars were the pet project of radical Zionist they openly wrote about these plans since the early 80s. They(being the men in mirror groups in the Pentagon and Israeli Knesset) wrote a paper titled the "Afghan vortex" detailing the necessity to destabilize Afghanistan several years before 9/11, they wrote a paper in the mid 90s titled and I'm not even joking"How to attack Iraq" and every talking point was identical to what was pushed in the media.

BTW through the safari club the Saudis are just a money laundering front used to covertly fund radical Islamist who act as proxy forces anyway.

> Bush shilled for Islam
Bush shilled for Zionist interest not Islamic.
Radical Islamic groups are nothing more than what the Contras were in Nicaragua a tool to enact a larger geopolitical goal.
>>
>>80841403
Afghanistan was a target for multiple reasons the most pressing were the proposed Iran pipeline allowing cheap export to the west which is a threat to Turkish and Israeli current monopoly (also what Syria is immediately about right now) as well as access to the Poppy feilds which the CIA uses to fund black operations and proxy warfare.
Iraq went because they were the biggest regional threat to Israel with Syria being next in line and Iran being the ultimate target.
Saudis are on the side of Israel through the safari club where there are very close ties between the Saudis America and Israel away from prying eyes.
Film related
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
>>
>>80841403
>but Iraq turned to shit
What would have been the pretext to invade Iran, and how could Iraq have turned to shit in such obvious ways? I supported the war back then, but I remember losing my mind because they took no precautions whatsoever to prevent insurgency. It was the one thing every military historian was talking about since before we were even sure we were going to invade. It's like they intentionally bungled it, like the point was to topple us as well as the countries we were attacking.
>>80841459
>Bush shilled for Zionist interest not Islamic.
It's not an either/or. Both parties in the US are owned by Saudi and Isareli interests. Tha'ts how it's been for decades.
>>
File: semitic_attack_pattern.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
semitic_attack_pattern.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
>>
>>80841892
>It's not an either/or. Both parties in the US are owned by Saudi and Isareli interests. Tha'ts how it's been for decades.
Yes but it wasn't the Saudis litteraly writing the policies and actively fabricating"Intel" to lead to the current situation.
Saudis role is as shallow as providing useful idiots and money laundering for funding of said useful idiots.
When it comes to masterminding for lack of a better term it is entirely Israel or Israeli loyalist with America being the economic/military muscle to manipulate into directly intervening when needed
The Saudis are a symptom of radical Zionist
>>
>>80840220
>What would you have had him do after 9/11?
"Deus Vult" would have been a good turn of phrase.
>>
>>80841208
Bush was a leftist globalist who hated America, he only pretended to be right wing/conservative.
Notice how he pretended to be an idiot during speechs? He has no trouble speaking now
>>
>>80841892
I honestly believe the bush administration was that dumb. They really thought that the Iraqis wanted to be liberated, partly because of the rebellion in 91 that the coalition refused to back. Keep in mind the US hasn't successfully conquered and rebuilt a country since Japan. Things have been forgotten.

As far as that any administration that involves itself in a ground war in Afghanistan is stupid. History has proved that multiple times.
>>
>>80841802
Oil was the means but the money was the ends. Bush's uncle owns an investment company. Think about that. It wouldn't be a far stretch to think that maybe he wanted to reinstate the sha, maybe those two were in business together before.

But you are right.
>>
>>80840034
Yeah I realized it was this guy who started the meme going. It looks absolutely ridiculous in hindsight, he said it as he was fighting 2 wars in muslim countries.
>>
>>80843046
>Bush was a leftist globalist who hated America, he only pretended to be right wing/conservative.
"Neo-liberal neo-conservative globalists" doesn't translate into "leftist".

Look up neo-liberalism before you say some stupid shit like it's "liberal".
>>
>>80843274
>Oil was the means
Oil was hardly the agenda in any major fashion.
Pipelines allow for huge geopolitical leverage even if your nation has zero oil.
> Bush's uncle owns an investment company.
And more pressing is that PNAC was directly funded by Lockheed Martin
All of nuanced motives are explained in the links I posted which I don't have time to do post by post
>>
>>80843804
>All of nuanced motives are explained in the links I posted which I don't have time to do post by post

Sorry I'm on mobile.
>>
File: hillary clinton money donations.jpg (138 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
hillary clinton money donations.jpg
138 KB, 960x960
>>80842217
>Saudis role is as shallow as providing useful idiots and money laundering for funding of said useful idiots.
Look up the Organization for Islamic Cooperation. I'd say they're more powerful than AIPAC/Israel, because everyone thinks they're idiots on the sidelines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FLm8_Th89s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey-TRpkUiPI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0
>>
>>80843964
>Look up the Organization for Islamic Cooperation. I'd say they're more powerful than AIPAC/Israel, because everyone thinks they're idiots on the sidelines.
I have
They don't have moles directly in the Pentagon like the Israelis do.

AIPAC is the smallest part of Israeli manipulation of our government the real damage is done much higer up.

It isn't various Arab names in the Pentagon and state departments it is names like ((((Pearle)))) ((((Feith)))) ((((wolfowitz)))) ((((Leibowitz))))
>>
>>80840034
>hundreds of thousands
literally only a few thousand American soldiers died in the middle east

Yanks act like it's another WW2 or something
>>
>>80846621
>They don't have moles directly in the Pentagon like the Israelis do
Are you sure? What do you think the point of Hillary's server was? What do you think Obama was doing telling DHS not to start investigations into Muslims unless they are first ratted on by Muslim informants? They're implementing the mandates of the OIC.

Saudi and Israel are competitors for invluence in the US, and Saudi is far better funded, and flies far below the radar. israel doesn't. I think Israel is probably losing in that competition, judging by Obama and Cuckservatives like Paul Ryan. They're all sold out to OIC donors.
>>
>>80847465
>Are you sure? What do you think the point of Hillary's server was
You tell me
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.